KK:H v8.4 Update Discussion

Comments

• DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    New update, new look! :)
    You're freaking beautiful @KalindaKing
    I'm in LOVE with your look dear GLU Goddess  <3<3<3

• JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Oooh I love the items. I'm making a list for the next VIP event ♥ But I wonder when glu is going to do something about saving our progress? It would be the most important update for everyone.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

How many storylines are there? I only get any during weekends or updates, so it's disappointing when there are barely any after an update.

I only got one call for new storyline.
    That's no fun. I could use more stories more regularly. In fact, some of the storylines were clearly supposed to continued at some point and I'm still waiting.
    Platform: Android

• PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    The trophy room is gorgeous!

This one stings, though...
    "Reach number one on the Top Couples list to win this trophy."

I did that forever ago to earn the big one-time reward and eventually dumped that spouse to enjoy the single life again. I am NOT looking forward to spending the energy or cash to claw my way back to #1 Couple again 😫😫 Maybe I'll just learn to live with the giant forbidding black iron heart dominating the room, lol.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    just brought this amazing new dress from korkov 2018 collection I it so much 😍

How many storylines are there? I only get any during weekends or updates, so it's disappointing when there are barely any after an update.

I only got one call for new storyline.
    That's no fun. I could use more stories more regularly. In fact, some of the storylines were clearly supposed to continued at some point and I'm still waiting.
    I got two storyline calls -- one from Simon for a photo shoot called the Muse Awards Feature and one from Ram Patel for a photo shoot called The Bollylove Ads.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    What old Valentines items? So confised. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2018

the ones inside the Valentine's special gift boxes that were offered last year if I'm not mistaken (:
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts

The $2.99 spread the love gift boxes from last year.

My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Pez said:

I got two storyline calls -- one from Simon for a photo shoot called the Muse Awards Feature and one from Ram Patel for a photo shoot called The Bollylove Ads.

Ahhh I just realized I never finished the konnections storyline from the last update so the second call probably comes from that thread.

The Share the Love boxes from last year. Like this year where there were 8 items and you could buy 4 boxes (or more) and open one then send to a friend. All of those items have now been added to the wardrobe that I imagine you can purchase with k-stars. One of the items was the high ponytail that Kalinda's doll is sporting, and then the old school style short hair, the pink dress, pink purse, etc.

• ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Thanks a lot @Ktinaavi!! :smile:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    It may be to early to tell, but so far I’m disappointed with the update  :'(
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Okay, cool. Now everyone can have the items from VIP GOLD and special boxes. Glu make people who bought it with real money look like idiots.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Where is the trophy room?
    hackers can burn in hell
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @daffodil The trophy room is in your Bel Air home
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @daffodil In the Bel Air home's foyer, tap the button with the bed symbol -- the bedroom, spa, and trophy room are all under that menu button.

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    The pop up window says there are 3 new Kollections, but I only see 2 :o
    @SugarK - You're right, you spotted an error in the pop up window for Kollections. There are 2 new ones in the update. I told the team!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Just came here to say the same, @Kingkylie! I’m quite disappointed in this update. The old items from previous VIP subscriptions, Valentines boxes or even from Stories (but no medicine outfit, of course) and almost everything costs k-stars. And this useless new room in Bel Air. We already have CTM office in Hollywood with our trophy’s and I just don’t see the point in collecting things for buying the houses in different countries. 
    The only thing I like about this update, is the new background. 
    But anyways, I still hope that the new gigs won’t be so disappointing. 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thanks @KalindaKing :) I was wondering if maybe it was a special one to unlock or something special :p

@SugarK - You're right, you spotted an error in the pop up window for Kollections. There are 2 new ones in the update. I told the team!

• AnushkaSharmaAnushkaSharma Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Any new storylines? A lot or less?
  • miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    i was really excited for this update but tbh it's not up to the mark I wish they added more new outfits rather than putting the same old ones the hair and some vip outfits are pretty but besides that everything about this update is big 👎
    KKH: 1+++ Lister on iOS
    Daily KKH Player Since January 2016
    Level 55, Max Fans
    Game Center: miaKKH
    Wanna Be Friends? Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MiaKathCollins
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
     Maybe someone can help me.
    My app was working fine, I just did the update and now every time I try to open up the app it crashes. I'm on iOS 

thanks 
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Me looking at the SIZE of this update for android & begrudgingly accepting that I am 100% going to download it anyway. 

Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    edited February 2018
    We're aware that some players on iOS (iPhone 5 & 5C and iPad 4th gen) are unable to play after updating to version 8.4. If you own one of these devices, you can continue playing on version 8.3.2 without updating.

We're really sorry you guys are affected by this glitch and the team is working hard to help you. I'll let you know as soon as I have news.
    #VIPKalinda
  • whiteponywhitepony Registered Users 35 Posts
    So last time the "exclusive" VIP items became available for purchase in the closet I cancelled my VIP subscription and have been pretty content without it. I do think it's super lame if glu advertised those valentine days boxes last year as available for a "limited time only" (which is how I remember it but I could be wrong) and brought them back but oh well. At least next time a giftbox offer comes up I'll know that the items aren't necessarily gone forever when the offer ends. Lesson learned.
    I  actually think it's pretty cool of glu to keep the game experience fairly equal whether you choose/are able to spend real money or not, buuuuut my takeaway from that is to stop spending real money on the game which I doubt is glu's intention. It spares you the disappointment of when items previously "exclusive" to players spending real money become widely available and lose their exclusivity though. 
    iOS player
  • AnyaKKHAnyaKKH Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    For how hyped up this update was it's very disappointing.
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I'm disappointed with the update too, because I know Glu can do so much better. And I would rather have a glam room than a trophy room. It's kinda pointless.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • MTCasonMTCason Registered Users 17 Posts
    Is this actually out for iOS?! I see on the App Store where it was updated 5 hours ago but I have not had any prompt to update my app and when I go into the game there is nothing new there. Help!
  • dj7991dj7991 Registered Users 30 Posts
    270 MB...  😫
    I died when I saw how huge it was😖😔😔😔😲