⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• TatiKKHTatiKKH Registered Users 7 Posts
    It'd be awesome to be able to name our pets. Also, we should be able to choose in which room of our houses to keep them. It'd save a lot of time during energy runs!
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Please make more items cost money instead of k stars
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    @Happy15 yeah they should ☺️ please Glu please consider this
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• MarisaMarisa Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    - Chrissy Teigan in-game (her perk can be she gives you a fan boost)
    - Some kind of update with the kids. Kim has a children's clothing line in real life and we aren't seeing it in the game?! Come on...
    - I just really hate wasted things so it bothers me we have rooms in our homes that do nothing and that do not have guests.
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    We could have a School/College update, and classrooms, invite friends to watch the classes, gym, Lab and lunchroom. It would be so much fun!!!
    *Cheerleader uniform, hold a  basketball 
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Could we please have a Confirm box for when the You’re Too Tired banner popped up & ask you to buy energy? Just lost 6 kstars because I accidentally hit the buy button & unfortunately its not the first time. Almost everything else got the Confirm box requirement except this.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited March 2018
    My suggestions for next update.
    a more secure save data option please!
     More skin tone options
    recycling or gifting option for clothes etc..
    here is a example: in the closet I currently have 4 of the same dress or shoes. From the daily gift box 
    please come up with an option to gift or get rid of unwanted clothing 
    Please consider 
    please put previous VIP weekend event stuff in the closet some of us were not able to participate at the time
     Dear GLU please take these posts in consideration
    from what I have seen you have done a great job so far can’t wait to find out about the next surprises   

Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Please remove non event items (ex 4000 cash) from the free box pallets during weekend events
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited March 2018
    I completely agree with @HollySisk on the closet reorganistion!! Handheld items should also have its own category.
    Also, I would love to see KimBot return, this was such a fun feature!
    The last time the Throwback items were updated was October last year... I really hope Glu adds some more items soon.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I'm seeing excitement messages in the other threads and big announcements too but there's one thing I'm waiting for 😴 a great and better way of saving our progress 
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    glu can you bring these back put them in with a midweek event please a lot of fellow android players in the kkh Instagram community don't have these please bring these back 🙏
  • kkhgCamilakkhgCamila Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited March 2018
    There are so many players (including me) that wants our babies to grow up!!! It would be so much fun to take them out of the nursery and have a third <3 What do you guys think
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    Can Simon Orsik Please Retire? We can do with a young and Vibrant Manager( like RT is fresh even though he doesn't do much😜). Just a thought for future updates🙏
  • kerrikkerrik Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I also would like to request a closet renovation.  It takes me forever to dress my doll, especially when it comes to accessories.

you can't tell the difference between a bracelet and a choker sometimes and there isn't an undo button so you have to scroll forever to find what you had on before.  

Then the game crashes and you loose your entire look before you can finish! 
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I would like that all energy points be added to our bar even when its full - such as the ones we collect from street objects or pets. The only ones that works like that currently are gym, luxe goals, achievements and partnerships or boxes!
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    - Please return the amount of points you originally get from using the 750$ vintage wine action at Oak.
    Why: you make +- $750 with an 8-hour (!!) gig and now the action isn't even enough to finish a 1 hour date. Lots of aspects of the game are becoming harder and harder which lowers game enjoyability which lowers user satisfaction which lowers usage of the game. You'd make us all so happy if you returned the amount of points to where it was.
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    - Please fix the quality of photos for iPhone it looks so low quality compared to IPads and Androids!
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Be able to comeback from the photobooth straight to the wardrobe! 
    An entire update just with our fashion/beauty suggestions, like, what que REALLY asked 
  • bangtanboysbangtanboys Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Being able to date characters like Cassio, Mari  Han, Cassio, Cassio, Cassio...
    Please GLU come up with 
       -Grown kids

-More Quests  It bothers to wait only weekend to have like 3-parts quest.
    I've been playing Kim Kardashian since 2014. I lost my phone, started the game again and decided to start a woman account. So I have 2 accounts. One girl, One man
    I think they really did great this month with the update but I also think there's a lack of quests. Even for VIPs (I am not! But I read the forum comments)
    Now I run out of quests/Storylines. So I'm begging GLU to add more quests. Even if some are buyable or VIP-access only. It will be appreciated. I don't know about the other player but I think the game needs more quests.
  • vantaevantae Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    when are the creators gonna quit playing with 98% of the players feelings and make dating cassio an option? this peculiar game of getting close to him but having the opportunity crushed at every corner is getting rather drawn out for far too long and would certainly bring a lot of joy rather than to date any other of the characters we meet in clubs/restaurants and always have the same bland responses .. yeah i get that holding him at a distance may be a tactic to keep players enticed and wanting more but?? i’m sure it’ll bring a lot more positive feedback if we actually get to date him. c’mon kim k hollywood creators .. lets make this work !! lets close the gap !! lets mend some hearts that have been waiting update after update !! 
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Oh gosh, I have so many suggestion I dont know where to began.
    1. I start with the comeback the money and fashion was ok could of been better if the money was about creating the next big thing, adversting it, promotion it, selling it, etc, it should be epic so we can remember it and every sell/person buy our hottest newest item we get money from it. Like a new way watch to track your fitness. The same for fashion create the hottest fashion trend like color fishnets and get like fans or something for every time someone talk about it or buy it. Lastly the love guru, I haven't started this yet and heard awful things about it. Maybe have the opportunity to write a love book with my spouse or finding a great new  island that becomes the top honeymoon place and get to name it. I strongly feel like these comeback should make some impact in the game because I dont even remember what the first one I did. Once you get that settle the fourth comeback should be family comeback where we can create a perfect family hoilday trip/location, I think this would be great with the kids been older.
    Another fun comeback would be for the TV show,  once you get to the top you can choose to start over or stay at the top. The first one would be love show which is with your spouse these will have different location like filming in Rome instead of home. The second one is family this include filming your family maybe in the family TV room or a movie theater something fun in different. This shouldn't take away the reality events either.

2. If you decide to make our kids grow up there should be a heart meter so when it reaches a certain level there be a birthday party to celebrate her or him turning a certain age. Plot twist should be everytime you neglect your child like 2 days your child would do something rebellious and you lose fans and your child dont like you due to the fact they feel like your fan is important.  Only way to make it better by spending time with them.

3. I gave birth to a baby girl like a couple months name Zera and I realize my baby girl dont have many girl clothes to choose from this should be fix. A cute flower romper would be great.

4. I am all about firing the nanny or at least let us choose what we want. I want my husband to hold our child. 

Last note anything dealing with family should be lock until the player have a family and reach a certain age with their child. This why it motivate player to adopt a child or have one. And improve their internship.

I know this is a lot a lot. But it some ideas I have and I hope all of it make sense. 😊
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • KkhCamelianeKkhCameliane Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I would really really love to see an event massively themed around rupauls drag race where you get to be a judge on his show, and a huge collection of outfits and hairs and makeup themed around many of the iconic contestants. Might be too huge of an event to hold because of probably needing permission not just from all contestants to put their outfits in game, but also because youd just HAVE to add rupaul AS a VIP. I'd absolutely die seeing some of the most iconic queens outfits in game and a rupaul outfit as a money special. 
  • Chanel_WesternChanel_Western Registered Users 2 Posts
    edited April 2018

🍁Body types (at least : slim, "normal", curvy etc...) ;

🍁More makeup options (highlighter, countour, bronzer, more eyeshadow and lipstick colors);

🍁Separate eyes and eyebrows;

🍁More poses when taking a pic;

🍁More standing poses (I am sick of my doll putting her hand on her hip all the time);

🍁Previous SMC on the throwback events;

🍁More interaction with the So Chic store;

🍁Be able to have at least 3/4 children;

🍁Updated Nursery;

🍁Babys turning into toddlers;

🍁Have maternity clothes;

🍁More interactions with our kkh husbands;

🍁Our kkh husbands are way to needy (sorry I can't be with you 24/7 I have stuff do to);

🍁More gigs related to our reality show (I don't really record a new episode unless I have to);

🍁Updated characters (Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kendall, Kylie and Kris);

🍁More variety of face shapes, eyes, eyebrows, noses and lips (we all look almost the same);

🍁Be able to sell houses that we no longer want (if fully furnished more pricey);

🍁Don't lose fan for not playing the game for a while (we get sick, we are not super humans);

🍁On the A-list when we need to get to the top 100 it is a little difficult because the numbers are so far away from each other;

🍁When we level up we should receive at least 10000$ and 10K-☆;

🍁It would be really cool for us to be able to launch a make up line (just like the weekly fashion show or the perfumery);

• Christine JonesChristine Jones Registered Users 8 Posts
    Since the Glu team has noticed that there are a lot of talented "based of kkh" editors on Instagram, I suggest that you guys should hold a designing challenge monthly for us editor to make an outfit and then you will decide the best 3 or 5 looks among our works and put it in the game, not only it will be fun, exciting and inspiring for us, it will also help you guys as it will save you guy some times not having to find inspos for new clothes,draw it and make sure you changed something in it so it doesn't look exactly like the inspiration looks due to copyright - you can just retrace our winning works and release it on the next update. And since you have more times, you could focusing more on other stuffs on this suggestion thread such as animations, bodies, babies, energy and more. So, what do you think about this idea?
    ................................………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    Christine Lee Jones
     This is sickening, I loved everything.
    You should work for this game!!!