KK:H Weekend Event 3/2/18 Oscar, Oscar, Who's got the Oscar?

Comments

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Yay, finished. 🛏😴

Kate is missing @Vats so she’s trying to dress up as Britney using her 2004 Robert Cavalli dress as inspiration. (Key word here is trying😋) Needless to say, if you see her in the voting booth please do not vote for her.
    @Vats we’re still🤞for a miracle.💖

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Congrats @klena!
    Haven't even reached the earrings yet. I was thinking.. if I get to vote for the same 12 people over and over again - most probably the same few people get to vote against me over and over.. Maybe they don't like my doll's face. This voting process is a mystery to me...
    Anyway I slept from 4.30 am to 7.45 am, so this has become a true Steal Your Sleep event for me. Maybe this will be the first SYS that I don't complete. Not doing so well with my health, can't afford another night like that.
    Android
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen oh no, it's not worth your sleep time, rest up girl! ♥
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Voters do not like that Balmain gown so Dixie has changed again.
    This is an oldie but a goodie and still one of my favorite gowns.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Maybe my luck changes now. Just won a round 😛 Positive thoughts! 
    @Johana 💜
    Android
    I opened my free GB and got the dress! Although I had told myself “no chasing!” I decided to buy one box and got the hair. I didn’t want to press my luck so I stopped. Too bad because I would have picked the shoes. Oh well.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    @Rumpelstilzchen I haven’t reached the earrings yet either. Dixie won her first round but lost the next two. Don’t lose faith, our girls will get through this!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    @HollySisk Yes we will! Congrats on those picks! You got yourself some nice bonus points for a boost! 👍 😁 
    I think I am going to open some boxes, too 😉
    Android
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited March 2018
    @Rumpelstilzchen & @HollySisk
    Have you done the weekend event gigs? You get 50 event points in the end. Make sure to stall Willow. You can do it! 🌹
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Thanks @Rumpelstilzchen & I’m glad to hear your luck has changed with the votes.
    🍀Good luck to you @HollySisk & everyone who’s still competing.🍀

Second what @Angeline & Jon said about doing the weekend gigs. There are 3 in total. The second one require you to stall Willow. Just ask her about herself & she’ll talk away happily.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    Thanks @Angeline & Jon & @klena!
    Just done with the last gig - yay!! Crisis is over lol  :)

Android
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    The full backdrop for the red carpet is so fun but my husband bothering me for a date when we went out just yesterday is NOT. Go do some work Brian!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    edited March 2018
    All done! Was lucky enough to win all my rounds, so I was able to get through the event pretty quickly.

This is the look I went with, thanks to anyone who saw my doll and voted ;)

KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Hmm...I'm thinking that this will be my doll's last look for the competition. This will probably be the last time that I changed her clothes for the final entry ha

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2018
    I have one more game waiting to finish. I love everyone’s looks. I’m excited for the Oscars tomorrow. anyone going to an Oscar Party? Watching at home? Or Couldn’t care less? Now that my newly washed basement is drying, i’m Watching at home. This is one event where I don’t pick the winners by how they look bent over in their spandex football tights.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I guess I don't get the weekend storyline this weekend. I've been losing more rounds than I've been winning and the extra event points would be helpful in finishing faster.
    Platform: Android

Done. But not because of winning. I opened some boxes and managed to dodge all the items, ending up with kash and event points. Have seen better days..
    Good luck 🍀 everyone!
    Android
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Lost every round but one... So bummed. Hopefully I'll still finish
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited March 2018
    LindaVB said:

Voted for you @Pez!!

Ahh that's so cool to see, thank you @LindaVB!! 😃 I won all of my rounds (very rare for me) and you helped! 💖

I'm especially grateful for the bonus points awarded after the third gig of any SYS event. Less sleep stolen! 😴

The foreground with the limo driving up and dropping off starlets at the red carpet in the second gig was cute.

A lot of the guys I'm seeing in the voting booth are not dressing up nearly as much as the gals. I was hoping to see what snazzy jackets and tuxedos the guys have in their closet, like how @Andrzej_S. is so dashing in this shot! 👍🏽👍🏽

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

I haven’t seen any male dolls yet when I voted in Dixie’s game. I usually see a lot of guys when i play SYS on James’ game. Unfortunately James can’t compete since the game keeps crashing on that iPad. I would have loved the opportunity to use his formalwear.

Dixie is still competing. Hopefully she’ll win the next two rounds and be done.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I just finished and then just say that I love the dress very much (although in real life I hate pink) 😂🤗
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    My game continued the age-old forum rule that if you like all the items except one, that's the one you're gonna pick! My free box had energy and I bought one, since I really, really liked 3 out of 4 of the items, but in that box I got the dress. An extra bummer because often in events the dress is the thing I really want! But the bonus points helped Everly finish and now she's all done. Not really a fan of the earnable hair on Everly, though. It seems to work better on many of the dolls I'm seeing here on the forum!

Good luck to the dolls still finishing! I'm def gonna keep grinding for k stars until the very end of the event!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Aww, thank you @Pez

Finishing both the  event & the storyline on a Saturday night is a rare thing for me that only makes me think of Vatsy since he usually does. Come back to us soon doll!! And thanks to everyone who voted for my look today. 

With the work done Sunday can be spent relaxing in some sweats at home ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh I almost forgot to post this but I was lucky enough this week to win the gift box hairstyle and plus I finished the event since yesterday :smile:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I love all the Oscar fashions. Who is watching tonight? I'm watching they're show on E. I haven't even seen a promo with Ryan. ABC is supporting him, but the E channel not? I better avoid before I mention how Monica ....nope. Let's talk about the fashions.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I won every round with this look :)

hackers can burn in hell
    Oscars start 3 am here.. I will try to stay awake. Or should I try to sleep for a couple of hours? Need to grind for kstars to minimize the disaster of buying more giftboxes filled with energy today... 

Android
    E! is on. Best red carpet looks. Love Michelle Williams yellow Vera Wang gown! And Nicole Kidman is flawless.. 
    So excited about the Oscars! Haha, they are all glamming up now 💎
    Android
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    So upset right now, my game still keeps crashing after the update. I never even had the opportunity to get this weekends event items. I want to cry 😭
    That pink dress is gorgeous!
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
    Just a little over 20 minutes till the submission window closes. If you need the last submission, you can get the other results early for a few stars and put in your last look,. But the submission window closes at the top of the hour in just under 20 minutes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary