KK:H v8.4 Update Discussion

Comments

• nilynnnilynn Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Ok thanks! Sorry!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited March 2018
    No problem @nilynn. I wanted to get you over here, in the KK:H forum. You were in General topics for all of glu, and tbh, I figured if we get you over here, you can check out the other threads all about the game.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I agree with @klena. If the tech issue is due to the addition of the trophy room, please remove it. I can careless about the trophy room. I barely visit the CTM trophy room after that update. Players have been asking for a bonus star for the party events forever. Glu doesn’t need to be so stingy on this. I really hope that the tech team finds a way to add the 8th guest back. Otherwise, this is just another case that Glu is teaching us a lesson - If you see something good Do NOT share it on the forum!!

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I don’t really see what the addition of the trophy room has to do with the grotto, but I agree! I’d rather have the additional guest for parties than new rooms in the house. Clearly it works as an option so please bring it back!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't feel like parties are any less draining with the bonus guest unless we also finally get a bonus star. We still use up a lot of energy very quickly on parties.
    Platform: Android

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

So we should spend 1000 kstars for this? Sorry, that doesn't motivate me at all! I don't participate in VIP Throwback events. And you know what makes me complete a VIP event? Beautiful, irresistible items! But so many times I don't care for them so I keep my kstars.
    Beautiful clothes, kstar rewards, that's what motivates me and not useless furniture.
    My favorite part of the Bel Air home is the grotto. I invested in that, I want my party guest back. I don't want a museum, I want some life in there.
    Android
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We just released a mini update (8.4.1.) for Android with bug fixes. Please check Google Play to get it. We're working on releasing a fix for iOS next.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thank you for the updates @KalindaKing :)

We just released a mini update (8.4.1.) for Android with bug fixes. Please check Google Play to get it. We're working on releasing a fix for iOS next.

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    SugarK said:

I know we had this issue with the shoulder in a previous update but boy it’s obvious right now :/

It is even more obvious with this dress and especially when the doll is holding an item. Made the dress look broken.😢 I was going to buy this dress but gonna pass now because it’ll annoy the heck out of me looking at it.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    Is Amazon getting the update yet? I'm not getting the week event since there's still no update.

@klena - I reported that issue with the dress to the team!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda💖
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Um has anyone that's a android player like me experiencing major glitching to their game?
  • Cady22Cady22 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Is Amazon getting the update yet? I'm not getting the week event since there's still no update.
    I play on Kindle and no update for me yet either. I did not get this week's event either. I got the sys event this past weekend , thankfully, but no weekend storyline. 
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    Following up on this, do you have any new updates for ISO to report? 

TIA @KalindaKing
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

edited March 2018
    As of this morning, iOS is still v 8.4 @littledollz.

Believe me, fixing the iOS issue is top priority and Glu wants to get you up and playing even more than yu9 want that. Hang in there, and as soon as there is any info, it will post here.

@Gabebot neither of my Androids are glitching...it takes a loooooooooooooong time to open but after that no issues. what’s going on with yours?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Cady22 said:

I play on Kindle and no update for me yet either. I did not get this week's event either. I got the sys event this past weekend , thankfully, but no weekend storyline. 

Thanks for mentioning this. No one else said they were missing the weekend storyline during the weekend, so I was wondering if it was just me.

• ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    You are not alone girls. There's still no update for fb either. We didn't get the weekend event or storyline, and we don't have the weekday event. Hopefully it comes soon! :)
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • mirrorsmirrors Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    plz fix the update i lost the weekend event i can't open my game at all
    As of this morning, iOS is still v 8.4 @littledollz. Believe me, fixing the iOS issue is top priority and Glu wants to get you up and playing even more than yu9 want that. Hang in there, and as soon as there is any info, it will post here. @Gabebot neither of my Androids are glitching...it takes a loooooooooooooong time to open but after that no issues. what’s going on with yours?
    @kokokokonut it won't let me take kkh selfies and half of my progresss is missing due to major glitching 
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Mini update?
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

@gabebot I would send a ticket to Customer Care about the photobooth.
    Is this happening to anyone else?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I finally got the update. I wish the pop-up shop clothing wasn't back to already being expensive when it's 50% off. I'm going to have to save up and maybe get the dresses during the VIP weekend.

edited March 2018
    Just released a mini update for iOS: 8.4.1. Please check the App Store to get it!
    We're really sorry that many of you couldn't play lately. We believe this update will help players on iPhone 5, iPhone 5C and iPad 4th gen open their game again and enjoy the new content.
    #VIPKalinda
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited March 2018
    I'm on android and I cannot open my game as of last night. Is this normal?

Edit: honestly maybe you should just roll back the last update
    @gabebot I would send a ticket to Customer Care about the photobooth. Is this happening to anyone else?
    Thanks @kokokokonut 😘
    I'm sorry @Lisylis I haven'the heard of any other cases like that. Try clearing your cache, and make sure you have a strong WiFi signal, and enough room. At least that's all I can think of now. I'm sorry you are unable to open.
    Oh, 8.4.1 came out for Android over the weekend. Make sure you are updated to that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Thanks for the tips @kokokokonut but there still seems to be something wrong here :( I even tried transferring the data to a different phone (edit: unsuccessfully. I deleted like half of my music too to make room for it, haha). 

Can you tell me what the email for support is? I'm sure I've got my code somewhere.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Lisylis are you getting any type of error when you try to open? I'm asking because I've been having connection issues since the last update but it doesn't affect me every time I try to open. I've also had it force close a few times. Just wondering if your problem is along the same boat.
    Lisylis said:

Thanks for the tips @kokokokonut but there still seems to be something wrong here :( I even tried transferring the data to a different phone (edit: unsuccessfully. I deleted like half of my music too to make room for it, haha). 

Can you tell me what the email for support is? I'm sure I've got my code somewhere.

You can submit a ticket from the contact us button here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web

Fingers crossed

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary