KK:H v8.4 Update Discussion

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Recognizing that many iOS players couldn't play recently, we're going to send compensation to the players who were affected in the next update.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    We're aware that some of you guys can't play the game on Facebook right now and we're working on a solution. Sorry about this!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @soundspretty No, it's just doing a straight up crash to (phone) desktop after spending ages on the loading screen. It's a confusing one! 

Also thanks @kokokokonut, the lovely Kalinda is getting this looked at so hopefully this will all work out. I have an unbelievable number of incredible dresses I don't want to lose D:
  • YourAphroditeYourAphrodite Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi? :) Im Just Gonna Ask some Question About KKH latest version :3 well ive been playing since 2016 and ive already unlock kendall and kylie also kris and oliver kourtney and khloe as my vip co-star that i think is version 7. something 😂 but my sister accidentally delete my KKH App 😭😭😭😭 and sadly dont have anyback up of my data of KKH so i download it again and start over from the start but then this new update v.8.4 im already on level 17 but they only show kylie and kourtney and only ONCE is it Normal? that in this update even tho im on level 17 my Vip Costar is only Kim? im so bothered because ive come so far but i only saw kylie and kourtney once..... how will they becomw my vip costar again simon is not giving me any task that are connected with them? :3 PLEASE HELPPPPP
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2018
    You can send a ticket to customer care about the missing vips. You have to be sure your game is saving to either of iCloud or the Google servers. Glu cannot restore your game, but they can take a look to see about your blocked Vips. Good luck. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    So, Fb updated this morning but the game doesn't open. It's stuck on 31.1% loading screen. It is the third event in a row that we are missing now. Is it gonna be sorted before this event ends? :smile: I don't have much time for playing this week, but I can try to find a little window of free time to play if I know it's gonna get sorted. :)
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    edited March 2018
    Ok, couple of things. 1st, switch browsers. You should also follow the instructions for clearing cache for FB players. Hang on and I’ll grab the link. (Also I would run CCleaner. It clears cache and cookies and all kinds of junk. ) Let me grab the link with Glu’s instructions. Here us the link... https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=troubleshooting&f=clearing-the-cache-for-facebook-players
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Omg no I'm android player only and I can't get into my game 😭 I have my game id saved why this has been happening to a lot of android players in the kkh instagram community aswel someone help me please
  • KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    @KalindaKing can something be done about the Kollections button ? I have been having troubles accessing it. Don't know why because everything else works fine for me. Please move it to the wardrobe section alongside the designer stores 
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    @gabebot I'd suggest to wait. I'm on android as well and had the same thing couple of weeks ago. I just followed the steps glu suggested, you can probably find them on their website or on the help section in this forum. A day later I could open my game. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    September said:
    @gabebot I'd suggest to wait. I'm on android as well and had the same thing couple of weeks ago. I just followed the steps glu suggested, you can probably find them on their website or on the help section in this forum. A day later I could open my game. 
    Thanks @September 🙂
    Facebook is still having this 31.1% loading issue where it stops and never loads the game. Switching browsers, clearing cache, etc, doesn't work. All fb players are affected. Are there any news on it? It's been weeks since iOS got the update, fb players still haven't been able to see the new update. We are missing fourth event in a row... I'm sorry for whining on here, but please let us know what's going on with it.. It would only be fair. When android/iOS platforms updates are late a few hours there are millions of posts about when are they coming and they always get news on what's going on and when can they expect it. iOS players will even be compensated for the glitch on certain models in the next update, have you ever thought of giving fb some compensation for anything? Waiting for weeks? Missing events? Loading issues? I doubt you have, and I don't have hope for something like that ever happening. But could you at least tell us when can we expect issues to be sorted and be able to play the game again?
    I love this forum and I hate leaving negative posts. I didn't even want to be negative here, just to see if we can get some news on what's going on. I apologize again to all the lovely members for whining. :heart:
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • _AriaBae97__AriaBae97_ Registered Users 30 Posts
    I agree with everyone about this update. It WAS okay at first but I just got.... bored but anyway I'm soooo excitef for the new smc!! 
    And this teaser tho!!: 😍😍😍

Look how stunning my avi is also this has been the best update ever thanks glu you do amazing at adding stuff we want I appreciate and I am truly thankful
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm still having connection issues at home. I can't be the only one!! It only started after this last update. I've researched everything I can think of and to my knowledge you can't block an app on wi-fi. I don't understand why it works everywhere else except my wi-fi at home.
    @Zzzelena We're aware of the loading issues on Facebook and we're looking into it.
    #VIPKalinda
    Thank you Kalinda! I'll try again late tonight or tomorrow! Hopefully it's sorted before the weekend event anyway :smile:
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    GUURL... we need more curves on that body, she looks like a lollipop

edited March 2018
    I saw the Own the Night post by KK:H Official on IG, and it said caption the pic. Well, I had to pull it in to PSPro for this one.

lol.
    The game has taken a very glitz and glamour turn, and I am really loving it. Excess and Obsess. :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The game on fb now stops loading at 50.5%, we haven't been able to open the game for a week now, and not been able to see the new update yet. I just hope it's sorted out before tomorrow's event starts, as it would be the fifth event in a row that we are missing on.
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    edited March 2018
    The bug is still there, can't open the game. I'm so gutted! We are missing another weekend event, this is 5th event in a row that we are unable to play... Please glu, fix it while the event is on! Please, please, please <3
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • SooNattySooNatty Registered Users 10 Posts

@Zzzelena Have you tried install CCleaner? That is the only thing that worked for me and my game has been working fine since the day we got the update.
    KKH PC Player💻
    #1+++👑
    Level 70⬆️
    @SooNatty Thanks for a suggestion, unfortunately it's nothing to do with clearing cache, as it has affected many fb players. And also, I do have CCleaner as well :smiley:
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    I do know that they are working on this. It just seems like “oh here she is saying the same thing again” so many times I just want to reach out with a hug, but I know I can’t help. As a result, often I say nothing. But believe me they are working on this. They want you to play as much as you do you. Hang in there guys. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I know what you mean, Koko! I feel bad every time I post something about it. I love this forum and I hate to post moany stuff. Cheers for your support! Understanding means the world! <3
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Don't feel bad about posting @Zzzelena! You need to let it out, and where else than here? I would go crazy missing event after event, not being able to play. I admire your patience! Really hope they fix this pronto. 
    Android
    edited March 2018
    @Rumpelstilzchen Thank you so much, girl <3 It's so sweet to have your support guys! There's nowhere else to let it out apart from forum, people would think I'm crazy somewhere else xD We are all equally obsessed, so it's all good xD :lol::kissing_heart:
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    Managed to open the game today using FB gameroom!! :blush: I tried it before these days, but it didn't work. Today it did! Yay! So, if any of you are having problems opening the game on fb, try through gameroom. It will update it again everytime you open the game which is annoying, but your progress is saved. Opening it through browser still doesn't work, stuck at 50.5%, so hopefully it's fixed soon, in the meantime try the gameroom. :smile:
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    i love these eyes so much 😍 these are in game yet I edited the eyes from the previous glu post
    One of my fave thing in the update....this jacket. I recently saw the pic of Kim wearing it, but I didn’t take a screenshot. Now I can’t find it again....

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary