KK:H Weekend Fashions ~☘️3/16/18 ~St Patrick’s Day Parade of Green & Ale☘️

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited March 2018 in KKH General Discussion

Kalinda was so kind, she dropped the spoilers early, and we’ve had nearly a day to obsess. Here is what we can win!

Cheers!

Now please show us what you’ll be wearing, for the Wearing Of The Green!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts

Usually not a big fan of green, but this dress is pretty stunning, I had to chase it!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You look fab KingKylie. The green jewel tones look great with your doll's coloring.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Is it okay to post St Pat's pictures here when I don't have the items yet? I got this fab green dress from the Weekday event and Everly and her husband Jose went to a concert in their green duds. And @kokokokonut, Everly will break out the kitsch soon enough (maybe when I reach the beer, lol), but I wanted to enjoy the full effect of the sparkles first--I know you understand a love of sparkles!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Okay, @kokokokonut , you asked for it! Everly broke out the kitsch and hit the town, dragging Apple P. along!

I realized I couldn't wait till I got the beer because we can't see rings and hold objects at the same time. I get one chance all year for Everly to wear that shamrock ring, I do not wanna miss it!

I wish the pot o' gold handbag and the feather boa were more compatible, though! Everly would definitely put the feathers over a bag strap to protect them!

I hope the event is going well for everyone!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Happy St Patrick's Day everyone! I'm currently going for my traditional kilt/plaited hair look, but I'm alternating between that and my new look, courtesy of the gift boxes (and 80 K-stars...). I was determined to get that wavy short hair and I'm pleased I got there! Rather liking the green satin dress too! 🍀
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts

Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Everyone’s doll looks great! While we are embracing the kitsch do we also need to take the opportunity to wear the unique wig from last St Pattys? The only time I’ve ever seen any doll wear it was a year ago.

Edited to add: The Hairstyle!
    (And while we are discussing unpopular, aka bad, items, does anyone ever wear this green skirt? It’s so unflattering)

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    We are joining the kitsch! This is the chance to wear our “lovely” green boa from the dollar store, other than creating the universal looks for SYS, right? The male dolls never got the green boa?
    Ok, Glu, I’m NOT asking for it!! Actually, why not? Instead of getting another pair of high-water pants Jon will never wear, might as well get a green boa and have some fun with it! 😝
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    edited March 2018

So far I'm going to publish my look. I'm sick with the flu and then I could not do anything .. But I could finish the event 😔🍀😭
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited March 2018
    My doll wasn't feeling the green vibes for St. Paddy's day lol so she went incognito for today. 🍺 #cheers 🍻

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited March 2018

I call the first one "The Day After"
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I just love this holiday!!

These three Linda’s are having a blast, although one of them really overdressed lol!!

And these two look stunning in their outfits but obviously walked into the wrong bar...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Just couldn't resist - I love green  <3

After a date on the boat 😉 relaxing with some bubbly at home  🏡 

Android
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Here's my doll rocking the earnable pants and omg this view is just oh so spectacular 😍 #marvelous :love:

I just love how you style your doll's swimwear with those shoes @Rumpelstilzchen
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thanks @Carol Davida!
    I love this view! We need a house like that with a nature reserve & lots of wild animals 😁😀
    Android