~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Aww thanks, we're good now. Luckily it was all in the back of the house, the front has my basement furniture, the back is Exercise Equipment, and less soakable things. and luckily all his quitars are either up on the wall of his studio, or on stands. we bought a 2nd shop vac, and he got a pump and it's going to be ok. I hate my builder.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I've not been on here in feels like forever anyway I'm finally moved in and I hope all is well with everyone like Vats I don't think I'll be playing this game any more either... just hope that you all are doing well.
    Why aren’t you playing anymore?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Another Nor'easter this time it's snow. Puterhed and Baba are both on their way home but Baba has further to drive and has to drive through the worst of it everybody think good thoughts. thank you <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I just came back from 2 weeks of vacation and slept for 2 days straight! I saw the items from the last weekend event and it was so awesome that I got so pissed when I couldn't free time up to play the game. I need to take a chill pill.

It's also my 3rd anniversary with the forums! I love the badge I earned! I'm so thankful for the forums, it brought many wonderful friends into my life, old or new. To many more years!

I miss Vatsy and I hope he comes back one day but even if he doesn't, I hope he has a happy and ever improving life.
    PM to add
    I hope to see him back one day, hopefully sooner rather than later, he will either stop trying or just start over, if anyone wants to add the #comebackVats tag if he breezes past he'll see it, and feel missed? Just a thought.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    And Welcome Back @Naimonster Happy Anniversary. It won'the be long till we are playing for Anniversary prizes for the game...be sure and free up time THAT weekend. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Welcome back Nai, we missed you.💖
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @Naimonster

Hope you had a wonderful trip! 💖
    Oh no, You didn’t bribe someone to tap your game this time? Hopefully you get them in the TB boxes in the near future.
    Happy forum Anniversary! 🎉
    Speaking of that, I checked my badge, I joined the forum in June but received my anniversary badge in October. Is your Forum Anniversary month correct?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Oh, is that because the new forum became our home in October? I'll go check mine. It USED to say July 2014. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited March 2018
    mine still says July 2014. Let me look around for you doll.

Edit: Ok, my join date stayed the same, and Angeline your join date still shows June of2016, however.....whatever badges you were entitled to, such as Anniversary, when you joined the new forum in October were issued then. I received my 3 year badge....in October of 2017. Same date as my 1st, and 2nd anniversary badges. I bet, in June, you'll get your 2nd Ann. So the forum caught us up to date when we joined here, but will distribute future badges the right times.
    You should get your next badge in June, I'll get mine July. :) At least this is what I believe.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Welcome Back @Naimonster and congrats on your 3rd-anniversary badge!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    edited March 2018

Another Nor'easter this time it's snow. Puterhed and Baba are both on their way home but Baba has further to drive and has to drive through the worst of it everybody think good thoughts. thank you <3 </p>

It is snowing here for the 3rd time this year

Why aren’t you playing anymore?

I no longer have the time to play this game i work too much and i travel often.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @Naimonster

Happy Anniversary!
    Android
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited March 2018
    This was me this morning trying to explain something to a stupid coworker:

If you make more money than me, you should not be dumber than me #justsayin

Also, anyone have any experience with a hot dentist? I went yesterday expecting to see my old, slightly weirdo dentist only to find out he sold the practice to this younger guy and I don't know how I feel about that. Am I supposed to be comfortable letting a hot guy look at my TEETH? :weary::weary: What if I get a cavity? :scream:
    edited March 2018
    Doll....there are 17 things that I shouldn't say that are very funny right now. Where is one handed radio when you need it?

edit....ok I have to go back and drool at the spoilers some more..
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I got you @kokokokonut

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I used walkie talkies on vacation once... I didn't have a cell phone yet :D
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited March 2018
    Same! Couldn't understand a word anyone was saying and you had to be within like 50 feet of one another but my dad insisted we needed them in case something happened.
    I can't decide if I want to cry or laugh when I met my hot dentist few months ago. He was sooo gentle and warm, but I had no makeup on and I looked crappy overall. Second time, again I forgot to put makeup on and I freaking ATE before seeing him. The next time, I swear I'm gonna dress up for the oscars. No one stop me.
    PM to add
    @Naimonster we should have a remainder calendar on the forum so we can help each other remember important & life altering task like this. (You never know, the hot dentist could be a potential hot hubby.) Since we don’t, post the date a week beforehand & we’ll remind you.💖
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    Hahaha my singlehood will count on you guys then!

I just got a new phone.

As much as the transfer scares me, no backing out. It's grey though, I wanted black. I'm holding off changing til Sunday hoping I can get my hands on the black one.
    PM to add
    Good luck and sending good thoughts.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

I'm so freaking excited. My game transferred to my new phone with no issues!!! Thank you @astray for the suggestion of using Smart Switch. It worked great

@Naimonster this might be worth checking out for switching over your game. @soundspretty was worried too until she uses it.

iOS iPad 
    @klena oh yeah I used Smart Switch before and will be using it, but game transfer is still nerve wrecking.
    PM to add
    I use my iPad which has a huge capacity to play. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I would not need to change device. Best of luck & hoping it’ll change over smoothly for you.🤞
    iOS iPad 
    Smart Switch saved my game because it for sure did not pull up my game data the traditional way :unamused:
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Husband: " How is dommelfei? And Phoenix? Please play your game!!"
    Had a little breakdown earlier. 
    Another blow. I was an hour at the beach in the morning and when I came back home I found my cat killed by a car.
    It was just Eastersunday morning that a beloved cat of mine had died. But she was sick and I was kind of prepared. 
    But I wasn't prepared for this today. That hit me hard. 
    Have to pick myself up again now. Going to work for kstars for the rest of the day.
    I am so thankful for this game! It has helped me through bad times. Tapping for therapy.

Android
    Oh my god Rumpel!! I'm so sorry about your cat. That's awful