KK:H Weekday Event 3/19/18 Spring's Around the Corner!

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I mean, I guess you could say we're having a VIP weekend ;)

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was hoping to have more Kstars saved up before the next VIP weekend.
    Platform: Android

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Oh la la!
    So many things to buy - so little kstars.. 
    Decisions, decisions.
    Thank you Kalinda! 

Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Update Anticipation........News it's going to be a VIP weekend! Thank you Kalinda, our glorious goddess of glu. Now I really need a happy dance going on. OOOOOOOOOH, can't wait to see the clothes.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    @KalindaKing , thank you for the teaser! I'm excited for a VIP weekend! Any chance, do you know, if we'll have a double star weekend (i.e. earning double stars from watching ads and completing secondary offers) anytime soon? We haven't had one since the launch of the new secondary offers page with the update before last, so it's been almost 2 months, when we used to have one about once a month. These were a nice extra, so I'll be bummed if they're gone, but I do recognize that they were an extra--just curious!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Boxes:
    1st: kash
    2nd: kstars
    3rd: energy

variety is nice. of course after I got the energy Bort asked for a bunch of 1 hr dates :s
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Kim’s hair in that avi is life!!!! I love her long wavy weave 
  • MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    Had the sh*ttiest luck ever with my boxes guys! :s This midweek was definitely not worth the effort. Hope ya'll fared better than I did :(

KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

this hair is LIFE
    Kim's avi looks stunning! so excited for the weekend
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    @kokokokonut thanks 🙂 ohh yass queen i can't wait for you to reach #1 on your reality show that gold dress will look amazing on your avi your nearly #1 on couples list you'll get their 
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Omg yass @KalindaKing I wonder what the VIP event items look like 😍
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited March 2018

Had the sh*ttiest luck ever with my boxes guys! :s This midweek was definitely not worth the effort. Hope ya'll fared better than I did :(

:# ugh, been there done that, even with those shoes. they are so tough to style and make my feet uncomfy
    LindaVB said:

@KaylaJ I'm still upset that I was not able to get the sequined jumper for my KKG doll, so here is hoping we get a VIP this weekend so I can get it for my KKH doll!!

it looks great with all the sparkles, I even like that short hair better in the Kollection v KKG

Speaking of, was looking at the Kollections tonight when this happened lol. It looks like Christmas gift box shoes
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • alexan629alexan629 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    @LindaVB Aww thanks for the warm welcome!

Also my luck is awful this week. Congrats on everyone who's won big!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    After moping during the St. Patty's Day weekend both Zee & Carol encouraged Andrzej to date so why not this week and why not several guys at once?

Let's see if any of them manage to not annoy me :D
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats

Reached #1 couple. But her new fiance's days are numbered..

I don't think there will be a forth wedding soon.
    Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen you crack me up, doll!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    edited March 2018
    I had louzy luck this Midweek event... I got Kash, Energy and Kash in my boxes...

But I'm truly excited of the prospect of having a VIP this Weekend event!!! I have still some pets to buy and a Kollection to get!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Pets, Kollections, furniture.........I want it all........And if they could throw in a sale on KStars...........i’ll Make breakfast for everyone!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    ooooh, I just got a TB in my 2nd box. I think the games knows I'll never get there on my own. lol. White Gold choker, more shiny than textured. Fits beautifully.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh that choker is stunning, @kokokokonut, congrats on getting it!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    @KaylaJ I'm sorry you had that outfit mishap while checking out Kollections! I reported it to the team. Seems like it's a minor issue specific to what you were wearing.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    alexan629 said:

Hey, I'm new to the community here and just stumbled upon this. So does anyone know if the Throwback Evens are only won through dates? Cus I swear I got stars from doing a runway event a few minutes ago. Thanks for the help! 

Hi. Saw you already got your answer, but I just wanted to say Hi, and welcome you to the forum. Everyone is uber helpful, so if you need anything just ask. One thing, I have a terrible habit. I move things around to where they belong. So, if I move something, it's just me tidying up. It's never personal. :)

In honor of our newest family member.................

Pancakes for everyone!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yay, I love pancakes!! The ones we eat here in Holland are thinner than the American ones and we eat them plain or with ham and cheese. Oh and always with syrup!

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    LindaVB said:

Yay, I love pancakes!! The ones we eat here in Holland are thinner than the American ones and we eat them plain or with ham and cheese. Oh and always with syrup!

We call the thinner ones crepes :) I actually prefer them over the thicker pancakes- I can never eat more than a few bites before I get sick of them. Although when I eat crepes I like them stuffed with cream and fruit or jam :yum:
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts

Reached #1 couple.

Congrats on your giant new trophy, @Rumpelstilzchen!

Is that a bottle of wine inside that heart? A wink at the fact that we purchase so so many bottles of that vintage wine to get to that #1 couples spot!?
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    haftime said:

@KalindaKing , thank you for the teaser! I'm excited for a VIP weekend! Any chance, do you know, if we'll have a double star weekend (i.e. earning double stars from watching ads and completing secondary offers) anytime soon? We haven't had one since the launch of the new secondary offers page with the update before last, so it's been almost 2 months, when we used to have one about once a month. These were a nice extra, so I'll be bummed if they're gone, but I do recognize that they were an extra--just curious!

I checked the schedule and we'll offer this again soon!
    #VIPKalinda
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts

Very exciting! I wish I hadn't chased the green St. Pat's platforms so fervently (and failingly! -200 stars I think).. I can't wait for the spoilers.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    You raised some interesting thoughts.... @haftime!
    How much money have we spent on vintage wine?

I think I spent as much as I have spent on buying all houses.. At least it feels like it. 
    Only the Glu Gods know..
    Android
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I think I spent half my fortune. Could have been 2 times richer.
    PM to add
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie is sad because her Mom has spent a years worth of Kstars in just 4 months and doesn’t even have enough Kstars left to purchase the final box in the new Kollection, let alone enjoy a VIP weekend.
    If the Easter Bunny doesn’t hop on over with a Kstar sale poor Dixie may have to hibernate until her Mom can refill the Kstar koffers.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens