KK:H Update Time ~ v8.5

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited April 2018 in KKH General Discussion
Hey Dolls and Dude Dolls!
What's better than 8.4? .........Update v8.5!
OMG. Look what popped up on Social Media..............and here!

This calls for a celebration while we obsess and dream!
How about our Musical Patron in the Stars, and the first song I ever of the Purple One. Ok the other purple one. lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gazNwzC4H0
Look! Even the girls are grooving to the news.

So what do you say we call for an official opening so we can dream, and hope and imagine what the new update will bring?
What will the home extension be this time? Any ideas?
I have none.......and I have a million.

Ok, Point well taken. So you think we should just ask Kim to come open the thread?

........and?

Thank you.
Now......anyone think Music Studio, Glam room or ????????????

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456789

Comments

• KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    I just seen these on kim Snapchat 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • _AriaBae97__AriaBae97_ Registered Users 30 Posts

Ahhh!!! Omg guys look at this!! I love these hairstyles and the bunny is sooo cute!😍😍 I WANT THIS SMC!!!!

• CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Look at the top looks like we will be getting a eyeshadow pallet😍
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Kalinda dropped this hunt a short time ago.....

What do you think of Kim and Kendall's latest magazine covers for ELLE & Vogue?!
    Looks like we'll all be posing for magazines more often after the next update... ;)

What do we think this means?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

Ahhh!!! Omg guys look at this!! I love these hairstyles and the bunny is sooo cute!😍😍 I WANT THIS SMC!!!!

Thats a squirrel but I think they should put a bunny in the game too 😍😍
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts

What do you think of Kim and Kendall's latest magazine covers for ELLE & Vogue?!
    Looks like we'll all be posing for magazines more often after the next update... ;)

New poses for sure!
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
    I just want to remind everyone, that the official Social Media are listed here...https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5430594/official-kim-kardashian-hollywood-social-media-accounts#latest
    Info from other sources, are subject to removal upon wishes of the Glu gods and goddesses. In some cases
    I’ll take them down pending approval. thanks.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    KKHLucy said:

Thats a squirrel but I think they should put a bunny in the game too 😍😍
    Oh yea. I was too excited and didn't even see that's a squirrel lol 😂😍
    @kokokokonut I think it means that we will get neq poses and possibly new body shapes. Let's pray 🙏🙏🙏
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I’m loving the fact they put Kim’s pink hair in the game 😍 I hope it’s not just a one time color but instead a color they add to our closet but I imagine it will be like he bleach blonde and her unique blonde silver shade. So excited for this weekend and for the new update when it comes seems like a lot of cool stuff coming our way! 
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I really can not wait for this update and he asked me if the new makeup is going to buy it or it will be worth k -stars because I do not know what to do anymore 😭
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    What do you think of Kim and Kendall's latest magazine covers for ELLE & Vogue?! Looks like we'll all be posing for magazines more often after the next update... ;)
    Omg new magazine backgrounds in our game @kokokokonut 😍
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    First of all, @kokokokonut 's gifs are always great. Today I was near two places I really like and was like, which one? And then it hit me:
    text
    Same Kim! I had dinner tonight and have dinner for tomorrow!

Excited for this update. Love the pastel looks, the eyeshadows we've seen recently, and that one dolls wrap up heels look nifty.

Also, are those cherry blossoms in the squirrel pic? Speaking of, don't worry @_AriaBae97_ , when I glanced I thought it was a bunny too lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    um I don't know if I can post this here but I went into my google play store to see if any of my game other games needed updating unfortunately not but their was kkh so I updated it but when I went into kkh that happened
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Gabebot When I took the android update this happened too, my duration was 30mins! Luckily it loaded within minutes and nothing was wrong with my game.
    PM to add
    @Gabebot are you dtill out? I took a small update too yeste rday or Monday, a nd I had trouble, but as @Naimonster said, if was temp for me too.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited March 2018
    OMG I'm just beyond excited!! And I just love how Kim is so involved in this game and shares little sneak peeks with us!!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Looks like we may be getting Easter decorations for the Bel Air house! Excited for this - was hoping we would get some for Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day after the Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Years ones
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I so agree with you @LindaVB
    She's more than involved and the "spoilers" got me sooooo excited  :D I really hope @Vats will recover his game and wont miss it
    @Gabebot When I took the android update this happened too, my duration was 30mins! Luckily it loaded within minutes and nothing was wrong with my game.
    @Naimonster its okayish now
    @Gabebot are you dtill out? I took a small update too yeste rday or Monday, a nd I had trouble, but as @Naimonster said, if was temp for me too.
    @kokokokonut its okay now if it plays up and it won't load what do I do?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't know if I want to speculate about what I think the update will include because I don't want to get my hopes up about anything.
    Platform: Android

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Kim covered almost everything! I will add that there will be a pop-up shop :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I hope that Glu can include in the Kollection tattoos and the hair of colors that Kylie used as for example the orange. I hope that someday babies can grow too because the playroom I do not know, nothing can be done. I hope some blocked places that are not photoshoot can disable them like the one in Brooklyn. I hope this update is at the same time as iOS and that there is no problem. hopefully and Glu can hear each of our proposals
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    Kim covered almost everything! I will add that there will be a pop-up shop :)
    Should we expect it this week?
    I can't reveal when we're releasing updates, but I'll announce it here when it's out.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I can't reveal when we're releasing updates, but I'll announce it here when it's out.
    We really can't wait for this update! 
    Same! <3
    #VIPKalinda
    Same! <3
    I just have one more thing to ask, because I want to maintain my excitement. Are new poses coming soon in the game or we should not think about them just yet. 👀