KK:H Weekend Event 3/23/18 - Awesome VIP Weekend!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited March 2018

You can get this SMC!

OMG. This Hair? This dress? Thank you @KalindaKing you are the best glu goddess there is.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Thank you so much kalinda 💕 and the SMC I will not be able to get   😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • SummermoonsSummermoons Registered Users 19 Posts
    Not a person that splurges but the earnables and GB are so gorgeous that I may finally cave in! Not to mention the new SMC and kollections as well! Omg Glu has really outdone themselves this time! ♡♡♡
    Hi! My doll is called ☆Nessa
    Playing on Android. Add me on Facebook!
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    One of the best SMC of all time. You can take my money Glu!

Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Getting all the girls items for sure, gorgeous!

Now, for the guys. Huh? A wipe cloth? What's it for, to wipe the trophies in the new trophy room?
    PM to add
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Now, for the guys. Huh? A wipe cloth? What's it for, to wipe the trophies in the new trophy room?

I think they are gloves, to slap your opponents in a duel!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I'm in love with the GB hair, I've got to have it! And I don't mind getting the other items in the process ♥
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts

I know you want the white wine glass for your dolls, so we'll add it to the game in a future update for girls.

Thanks, @KalindaKing I really appreciate that. I love that he's holding it by the stem, since it's white wine! I was lucky enough to win the red wine glass, which my doll holds by the bowl, but white wine really shouldn't be held that way-- I'm looking forward to the glass for girls!

And while we're talking about items featured in update ads that don't show up... any chance the team could resurrect that snake teased in the South Africa update? :wink:

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    Oh my Gosh! That GB hair is gorgeous!!! I MUST HAVE IT! <3<3<3 The blue earnable dress is so pretty too! I don't really have much I wanna spend kstars on, so we'll just have to see how much more I have to spend when I'm done chasing the GB hair and dress lol.
    KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

You can get this SMC!

Hmm...I'm wondering if the hair color is actually changeable. Because blonde hair will look ratchet on my doll lol. I'll have to see it on my doll first before making a decision of purchasing the new SMC.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

you know, I'm not getting anything done. Nothing in the game, nothing at home. I just keep drooling over the spoilers. and the tease about the SMC. I mentioned it b4, but do you all agree? Lately the clothes have been better than ever? I don't want to mention specific items, like the off the KMart Rack sweater or the green what? Skort? Something like that. Ooops. I said I wasn't going to mention the mom clothes. I'm a mom and I don't even wear that. Ok, maybe to snow a teacher or something. But the clothes of late have been 'take me out to the club clothes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    The girl's box hair is so exquisite that I wish I could chase it! The mens driving gloves are cute so I'll buy one box for two chances and will try to chill and earn stars as I decide if I really want my husband back. The con is that my houses feel empty without him in the the spaces & I can't dress him/take family pics with him & our kid BUT not being badgered for a baby or a date every day has been pretty neat. 
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

I think they are gloves, to slap your opponents in a duel!
    I've looked at it a hundred times and they still look like a cloth to me lol.
    PM to add
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

I've looked at it a hundred times and they still look like a cloth to me lol.

I can't unsee a rag lmao. Now they don't even look like gloves to me
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2018
    I'm okay with stopping at the earrings because I want to get a headstart on saving for the next VIP event. I have a lot of Kstars saved up so the next time I really want all the items, I'd actually be able to get to the end. If I get a gb item, I hope it's the dress or shoes.
    Platform: Android

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    THE SMC IS GORGEOUS
    Thank you so much for the spoilers Kalinda 😍
    these are all amazing, i really want to try and get that black dress too! The earnable hair is so pretty
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    That GB hair!! I have to have it! It's how my hair is in real life, I was waiting for such hair for so long! There were similar over the years, but this one is just spot on my hair! :smiley: I'm so excited for the weekend!!! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited March 2018
    This weekend is going to be painful. I LOVE the GB dress and hair. The blue dress is stunning. I could live without the earner Hair (since I’m BROKE) but oh how I want the GB dress, GB hair, and earner blue dress. :'(:/:'(:/

I 100% agree with others that the earner earrings are waaaayyyyy ttooooooo LARGE

ONLY upside is James has Kstars and i will spend to the white wine glass. I never spend beyond the free box but he doesn’t have the red wine and I’m not a martini fan.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    So the blue dress is Jennifer Lawrence’s Oscar dress the year she won(real one was pink) and the black appears to be Cher’s dress when she won her Oscar in 1988. Both must haves for me!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Finally a true VIP weekend! 💖
    I like both the girl’s earnable & GB items. The guy’s earnable items are nice too! I’m ready! 😉
    Thought the gloves are quite special. But, after seeing @Naimonster ‘s post, the rag is stuck in my head. Thanks Nai! If Jon gets those in his free gift box, his trophy room will definitely be pristine! 😂
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Been disappointed with glitch & fault with past kollections hairstyles so was having a close look at the remaining kollections to see if its worth buying. Noticed this. My doll has errant hair on her face and the jawline looks disjointed compared to the picture of the actual kollection. Definitely not wasting my kstars on this.

Glu, you are not giving us any incentive to buy kollections if you keep slipping glitchy or faulty hairstyles in kollections.

Edit: Is that errant hair or some part if the ear that’s not showing properly?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    we'll be getting the wine glass?
    oh sweet mother of jesus lord thank you

i'm not aiming for anything (too boring imo), so i hope they give us k-stars for gigs.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    oh nooooo I like all the GB items, I might have to buy chase them instead of the limited edition kollection

life is harddd
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Cannot wait for the event to start!!! ❤️🖤♥️
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
    It won’t be long now Doll. Woo Hoo, what are you buying first? I think hair. Maybe,oh who knows.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Off topic: Just had a 2 hour date before the event started. I bought a vintage wine and tapped the kiss action - which normally completes the date. But it filled out only 4 hearts instead of 5. I ended up spending 20 energy. 
    Did they make dating harder???
    Android
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Off topic: Just had a 2 hour date before the event started. I bought a vintage wine and tapped the kiss action - which normally completes the date. But it filled out only 4 hearts instead of 5. I ended up spending 20 energy. 

I had an hour date with the vintage wine which didn't take all. If that doesn't change, I'm gonna struggle finishing dating events!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Pretty happy with my free gift box pick 👍 
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Got too excited when I got both hair & dress in my first palette that I forgot to take a screenshot.
    This is the free box palette. Got the 40 kstars first, then the bad juju pants & then got the shoes.
    Woohoo, what a start to the weekend. I was willing to chase both the hair & dress but kstars saved to go elsewhere.🎉
    🍀Good luck to everyone who’s chasing the GB items.🍀

Edit: Here’s Kate ready for dates. Now if only the vintage wine options are fix so she'll enjoy going on dates again.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)

I noticed this last night. I guess we’ve been talking about the bottle of wine too much. Sad fact....the bottle used to fill a 1 hour date. Not anymore. :(

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary