Options

Can't Connect To Facebook

KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
So, this has been going on for at least a few days now. I've tried both the button in Settings and under Friends and it will say "Please Wait..." but never sign me into FB. I am signed into FB on my Ipad (I even logged out and logged back in), but I don't know what else to do. Any suggestions would be wonderful.
Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
let me know and i'll approve quicker!
IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey Kayla, Keep exploring your settings for Facebook - look at the Facebook app, Safari and device settings for Facebook. Hope that helps!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    So, I think I know the problem, but I cannot figure out the solution. I changed my FB password the other day and that probably screwed things up. I've deleted the FB app and added it back and went into my IOS settings and logged in there with my new info but still nada.

Gonna keep looking for answers, but if anyone else has had trouble with this and knows the answer, I'm here
    IOS

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2018
    If you have already tried with your new fb password, and it's not working, I'd start over one of 2 ways. Change your password again in Fb, then go back to the game and try again. You want to trigger the screen where you sign in, so you can enter your new pw. 2nd thought, if you can change your FB password back to the one that had been working in your game, but I don't know if fb let's you reuse pw.

If that doesn't work, you and I can try comparing setting my iOS game is an ipad, but setting gs are settings, so we can compare....I hate games performing badly, fingers crossed,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    So I tried both:
    Changed my pw back to what I think it originally was, nada
    Deleted FB off the Ipad, deleted the account in my IOS settings, deleted cookies and such, powered down the Ipad, set up a new pw on the laptop, turned on the Ipad, reDL'd FB, put the new stuff into IOS settings annnd nada!

It's weird, my other games are logging into FB fine, but for KKH it asks if I'd like for it to login and I say yes and it does the "..." and then just acts like I've never tried. Even under IOS settings it says my The worst part is knowing it's gonna be something ridiculously easy once I figure it out.
    IOS

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, you mention other games do you have another iOS game you can compare settings side by side with? What you are describing is what I get when i try to connect with gamec with Game Center.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I wonder if you delete the KKH app permissions from FB if that would work. It shouldn't affect your game (since progress is not saved through FB). My thought is deleting those permissions, then attempting to connect your game to FB again should prompt KKH to reset your FB info. It also won't affect your friend's list since they're already connected in FB and essentially you're just connecting once again. Here's what I would do:

Go to FB settings > Apps > find KKH app and hit the X to remove
    then
    Open KKH and attempt to connect to FB again. You should get the message about giving KKH permission in FB and it won't let the app post for you yada yada. Do that and KKH should be connected to FB once again.
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip @soundspretty , tried it and nada. What's strange is it does ask for permission in the little box, but still acts like I've never done so.
    IOS