KK:H Update Time ~ v8.5

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

The KKW Beauty contour kit is coming back in the next update! I’m so excited about this.

OMG YES YES YES!!! I missed out on getting it the last time, I think I was sick or I was somewhere without strong internet so I could not make an inapp purchase. Thank you Glu for bringing it back and thank you Kalinda for letting us know!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    The KKW Beauty contour kit is coming back in the next update! I’m so excited about this.
    OMG YES YES YES!!! I missed out on getting it the last time, I think I was sick or I was somewhere without strong internet so I could not make an inapp purchase. Thank you Glu for bringing it back and thank you Kalinda for letting us know!!
    @LindaVB hopefully the kkw beauty makeup is different from first one and gives us the eyebrows 😍
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Let's hope so @gabebot! But nonetheless, I'm super excited they are bringing this one back!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Omg @johana that's horrible!!  I hope they return it to how it was because 650 is a LOT for something that doesn't even make it finish instantly! 
    Glu wants us to enjoy the game right, to keep us playing. Can't imagine why they want to keep making it so hard for us to enjoy it.. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I'm very excited the Beauty kit is coming back. Oh, when we get it, we should start a thread for make up tips, by members who already have it. I want depth and cheekbones. I'm guessing there is a little light highlighter to brighten up our eyes.....so excited by this.
    And clothes......our clothes have taken such an upscale feel. We have more color, sophisticated looks, hot looks, looks that are attention grabbers. When the update hirs, I always look at the clothes first. I'mean hopping for more other wrist jewekry. We have a silver cuff, and a silver chain bracelet, and 2 golds for the forgotten arm. Speaking from experience diamonds look great on both wrists in both yellow gold and platinum. :D
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2018
    I wouldn't mind individual highlighter for the cheeks for a makeup look. I like wearing it in real life so my doll might as well have some. And in various shades since people are making highlighters that are holographic purple, gold, etc.

Edit: Also fix dates so they don't use up more energy than they, just recently, use to. I just did a 2 hr. date and it definitely used up more energy than before. That's not right when dating events are expensive. If dating events become harder, then I'm not bothering with them anymore. We still have no bonus stars for parties and now the most expensive kind of event is being made harder to finish.
    Platform: Android

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited March 2018
    the vintage wine thing needs to be fixed, without it dating events are going to be pretty much the same thing as the no bonus start at parties ): ugh
    but I do agree! I'm excited about makeup in the game, the KKW Beauty is definitely my favorite thing in there and the thought of having not only different shades but like just highlight for example? we need that! for sure
    it's all very exciting!

aaalso better quality in the Photobooth, for someone that loves editing (and just loves taking pictures in there tbh) this is such an important thing to have
    please?
    I'm very excited the Beauty kit is coming back. Oh, when we get it, we should start a thread for make up tips, by members who already have it. I want depth and cheekbones. I'm guessing there is a little light highlighter to brighten up our eyes.....so excited by this. And clothes......our clothes have taken such an upscale feel. We have more color, sophisticated looks, hot looks, looks that are attention grabbers. When the update hirs, I always look at the clothes first. I'mean hopping for more other wrist jewekry. We have a silver cuff, and a silver chain bracelet, and 2 golds for the forgotten arm. Speaking from experience diamonds look great on both wrists in both yellow gold and platinum. :D
    @kokokokonut I like the sound of that would you model while I do your makeup 😃
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    oohhh i'm so ready for this update. i hope they finally update achievements because things have been a lil' stale for a while now.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    I don’t know  about anyone else here but I’m a bit annoyed at one ofthe gaps in the “showstoppers”  kollections hair it’s that “long  pretty  one” does
    As you can see below.
    anyone know if 
    will this be fixed in the update? Or is it supposed to be that way? It doesn’t look they it’s advertised
    does this makes sense?
    ive haven’t had any issues until this

thanks for the help in advance everyone😊
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    I really wish we could select the length of a date. It’s impossible for me to do dating events, especially when it’s a throwback one. I can never complete it, no matter how much time I try to dedicate to the game! I did nothing but dates last weekend and was still 100+ points shy of reaching the TB box. I had only a couple 8 hr dates and I’ve been with my husband for a while now so it’s frustrating! 

✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts

The old one? I already have it, so meh. Something new, please.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Johana said:
    @September this is how the 1 hour date looks after that 650 kash wine now 

Keep it comin glu
    It changed very recently! Because up until the last dating event I would end the 1h with the 4 energy points + $650 cash!!!!! 
    Hey, Dolls! According to my observations ever since the VIP began, it usually takes 2 updates for the VIP items to become available to everyone!

So, in that logic, the 8.3 VIP items will be added to everyone’s closet on 8.5! These were the items released on 8.3:

The jacket is DEFINETLY my favorite because it looks so lavish and the color is so rich! Which one are you looking forward the most?
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts

I Live for the hair/cap and the nude dress aka Yeezy items
    Okay the update is either coming out tomorrow Tuesday 27th march or Wednesday 28th march obviously it'll be Wednesday like 8.4 update 
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    I think the update will be today. The KKW kit is back also the new mid-week event was announced. My thoughts say today or tomorrow. 
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Ahh the kit is back!! I kind of want it but read on the forum before that after you make your first purchase the number of videos you can watch per day drops to 5 videos whereas I can watch 20 per day now. (usually) 

So for those of you who made a purchase how many videos can you watch per day for kstars? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @September you can usually watch 20 videos?
    I can only watch 5 a day and sometimes it spazzed out and its only 4 or 3. How is that fair for people who have sunk money into this game Glu?😡
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    Time to brighten things up with a polite, colorful Update chant. :) Start the week off right.

Update Update Update Please Update Update Update
    Please?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @September @klena In my experience it was true that a purchase reduces the amount of k-stars you can earn from videos. I don't remember the initial number, but I want to say I used to be able to watch at least 10 videos a day and now I'm limited to watching 5 videos. Not a great incentive to get people to spend money on the game IMO but it is what it is.
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I hope today is the update or tomorrow but it does not take long 
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Doesn't the "Featured Items" box in the closet usually disappear the day before we get an update? Mine is still there. I cannot remember if that happens for sure but I swear there was some correlation between it disappearing and the new update launches in the past.
    krystal said:

Doesn't the "Featured Items" box in the closet usually disappear the day before we get an update? Mine is still there. I cannot remember if that happens for sure but I swear there was some correlation between it disappearing and the new update launches in the past.

Perhaps, but isn't a rule.
    Android
    edited March 2018
    See, I think we need some ceremonial dances, chants and things to show the universe we have readied things for the arrival of the update. Hmm. We can either choose the Seinfeld Elaine dance for our update chanting. Or Kim’s dance up on stage with Prince, when she said that she doesn’t dance. But I think she stood there magnificently for him ....Elaine it is.

Ok, we’ve got the Update Anticipation Boogie. Anybody have any Puppy Please pics? You guys are just asking for things. We have to do the work folks. I can’t beg & chant alone. >:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    September said:
    Ahh the kit is back!! I kind of want it but read on the forum before that after you make your first purchase the number of videos you can watch per day drops to 5 videos whereas I can watch 20 per day now. (usually) 

So for those of you who made a purchase how many videos can you watch per day for kstars? 
    If that’s true it explains why I only get 1 per day! On the first day of downloading the game, I bought the offer pack. 
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    How's this @kokokokonut ? :smiley:

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    edited March 2018
    I don’t think you can make a definitive statement like that based on the number of people here who have said it. given 100 people if five people have a problem and 95 don’t who are you going to hear from? the 95 who don’t have a problem or the five that do? The entire feel of the game changes when the ads are removed (which happen when you buy stars or cash in the Star shop. ) I bought stars because switching to an ad at every screen change was choking my junkie tablet that was soon to be replaced. I didn’t think it was going to make it so I bought stars and with the ads gone the entire game was more immersing. It was so game changing I immediately bought star packs for the other two devices that we’re not having a problem. The fact that I then turned around and used all those stars for jet and stopped and for transportation was icing on the cake. And I still got videos to watch. Oh, and without the ads the device lasted 3 months till Christmas when I got a new 1.
    So don’t be afraid go ahead and buy those star packs and kill those ads. You won’t be disappointed and if your videos to watch disappear toggle on and off in game purchases that has been successful to a number of people. :-) This is just my opinion but I’m telling you from the heart of a player.
    https://youtu.be/Uhpu2N4rQZM
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The update will be available in the App Store for iOS today! :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited March 2018

The update will be available in the App Store for iOS today! :)

Android? Here we go... Another delay.
    Last update came for both Android and iOS at the same time. So, yeah, it's totally possible. Then why we have to wait this time?
    Android