KK:H Update Time ~ v8.5

Comments

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Update is here!!!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Please Android update, please come soon🙏😢
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Don't worry, the update will also be available on Google Play today! Looking forward to hearing your first impressions.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Yay! Thank you @KalindaKing 💞
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Downloading the iOS update now! Gosh, the Kollections are really starting to pile up...

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Wow wow! A lot of new quests to do with this new update but I do love the Cherry Blossoms in Tokyo it is gorgeous.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • table_dancertable_dancer Registered Users 28 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Android Update is out!!!! 
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I love this update more now that I am android and update for both platforms 😍
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    edited March 2018
    I want to thank Glu for finally adding my hair to the game!!!!!!
    For real lol this has been my hair since November minus the bangs. I’ve also been switching between pink, blue and lavender. So excitedddd
    The update looks a m a z i n g! Great job 💜
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

OMG all of the new handhelds are adorable!! Bedazzled phone case, ice cream cone, umbrella, bubble tea... 💜
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I just have to say I love love love love love love love love love did I say I love all the clothes and the makeup and facial options in this update. oh my God I love the bowie platform purple boots.

Did you check out the Pop up store? I need 2 maybe all of them. I didn't even check out the Glam room yet I had to take a break from all the excitement

Murphy's Law - how did it happen that all my devices needed charging about 5 minutes before the update hit? I'm lucky I have this one device that doesn't even have the game on it otherwise I couldn't even see the forum . :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    Oh My God, I love the "undress button" lol and the glam room is AMAZING! The new magazine covers too! I'm in love with everything.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Great, I just dumped the husband since I was annoyed dating events were made harder and now you can see cherry blossoms with the so. Guess I should find him again? Anyway, I'm going to need those Bowie boots when Amazon gets the update.
    Platform: Android

• Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    OMG CAN’T WAIT TO UPDATE!!! 😻

✨SELLY KKH✨
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    Also, I'm loving the people around the glam room, especially the makeup girl <3
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    edited March 2018
    This 😻

•Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited March 2018
    everything is so cute, all of the handheld items are adorable and THE GLAM ROOM IS MY FAVORITE THING NOW
    but my 1 hr date is taking all of my energy bolts at this point, I've spend over 40? ones in a date, is this happening to anyone else? just trying to make sure it's not a glitch
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    everything is so cute, all of the handheld items are adorable and THE GLAM ROOM IS MY FAVORITE THING NOW
    but my 1 hr date is taking all of my energy bolts at this point, I've spend over 40? ones in a date, is this happening to anyone else? just trying to make sure it's not a glitch
    Uggg same! I started the one hour date when my spouse offered at the cherry blossoms and I just quit wasting energy because I quickly realied that it was taking all of my energy
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    It's nice to see all of you dolls liking the update! I can't wait to see it myself! Could any of you maybe take SS of the kollections? How many new ones did we get? :smile:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Zzzelena said:
    It's nice to see all of you dolls liking the update! I can't wait to see it myself! Could any of you maybe take SS of the kollections? How many new ones did we get? :smile:
    Sure thing, we got three new ones:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Im just loving this update!! I’m such a softy for handheld items so I’m on top of the world right now!!
    Oh and the ‘undress’ button is a great feature!! Thank you for mentioning it @flissysums!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Thank you so much, @LindaVB!! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    Aw, I thought they would let you walk around in a bra and underwear but I guess not   :D
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
    judithkkh said:

Not a glitch. Now we have dates that waste more energy, something no one was asking for.

edited March 2018
    Any screenshots of the glam room? If that feature was added after people kept asking for it, maybe we could actually get some other things people wanted. Dating Cassio (with dates that don't waste excessive amounts of energy) and the thing I decided to have as my signature?

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Did you guys notice the new place in Tokyo? I love that new stuff is being added to existing locations.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Omg I just wanted to go to bed since I have to work early tomorrow and then I see the update :'(

Also thanks guys for the watching videos input!! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    Are all three of the people in the glam room tappable, do we know?
    🌸 Taking a long, romantic walk in the park with my one true love:

I scream, you scream, we all scream for less frustrating dates!

I am absolutely wild about this hairstyle and this handheld. So cute and so fun. I love the coral color hoodie, too. Can't wait to see how you folks style the Bowie platform boots. I hope the guys got equally fun closet items!

• thethirddeathstarthethirddeathstar Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Love the idea. But seriously KKH, 180 kstars for one additional energy from a photog/makeup artist? You are charging 15 dollars for one energy level up! That is not in the gaming spirit, it's robbing loyal fans of their money at this point.