Options

KK:H WeekDay Event - 4/2/18 - April Showers So Stay In and Tap

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I know what you mean. I dressed both Androids the same....one wins one loses. So, it’s probably how we’re paired with others. What do your numbers look like? We still have 2 days + you can do it Doll.
    I accidentally bought a box from the bullhorn. I was taping to get through for the Rapid Recharge, I hit buy by mistake and next thing I knew I was being asked to pick a box. I got shoes. if I tapped through a “Are you sure....this costs 60 stars” notice, my head really must have been somewhere. I don’t think it was there , anyone? Is there a warning screen or no? Anyway....
    Delphine, i’m Sending good luck vibes your way.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Are any other guys playing? I'm having the hardest time coordinating this top to success. So far I won once yesterday and every round has been losses and when I vote it's hardly any guys. I hope we can get something like shoes the next time too since they can be versatile like these boots have been for the girls, or even a different shirt like one of the tucked in white ones IDK.

@Andrzej_S. My James doll has lost every round and I think he’s looked great. My Dixie doll has won every round. So crazy
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

I know what you mean. I dressed both Androids the same....one wins one loses. So, it’s probably how we’re paired with others. What do your numbers look like? We still have 2 days + you can do it Doll.
    I accidentally bought a box from the bullhorn. I was taping to get through for the Rapid Recharge, I hit buy by mistake and next thing I knew I was being asked to pick a box. I got shoes. if I tapped through a “Are you sure....this costs 60 stars” notice, my head really must have been somewhere. I don’t think it was there , anyone? Is there a warning screen or no? Anyway....
    Delphine, i’m Sending good luck vibes your way.

I'm sure I should be able to finish. It's just boring how long it takes when you don't win that many rounds.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    I’m focusing on doing storyline and.businesses. And trying to keep all 3 games timed to finish rounds at the same time. Lol. I was up and in the forum almost two hours before it dawned on me that I was supposed to be submitting looks and voting. that’s what happens when I wake up in a hurry I and don’t bring my brain downstairs with me. B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited April 2018
    I love that fact that we have a Tb item for sys!! It should be like this all the time so that whoever own them already doesn’t have to pay for it and who doesn’t own it yet have a chance to buy it  .. also love that there are 2 Tb to win , what would be the best though is having 2 Tb boxes and 2 new items to earn or all 4 Tb boxes but since a lot of people own all the Tb items I guess it would be fair doing 2 Tb and 2 new items .. also it would be amazing if they would put the ombré hairstyles as sys item so “us” that don’t have them can finally own it!! Cause every Tb box I open never has hair in it and it sucks!!! Always the ugly shoes and accessories in it!! Need to change the odds do like 2 hair 2 clothes 2 shoes 2 accessories that way ppl want to open more boxes
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    When it's 4 hours later and you check in only to discover you forgot to submit a look

• Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    This is what I got in my first box! I’m so happy with this necklace it’s adorable 
    So cute (°▽°)

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @soundspretty I sympathise cause it happened to me before & that was exactly my reaction lol 😆

@SamanaKKH that necklace has been tempting me but been unable to pick the box its in. Good pick.👍

Finished and had a fantastic run on my pick of boxes.
    Black box - energy (yay bonus kstar) 👍
    Gold box - 40 kstars (wow, first time ever)😍
    First TB - yellow dress😍
    Second TB - black shoes😍

Here’re the TB palettes & Kate with her new dress & shoes. Also here’s Kate in her “universal language” outfit. I think its her idea of traveling incognito but why does she have to resort to that if she’s got a private jet?🧐

🍀Hope you have the best of luck with your TB🍀
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Sunday night I put this look together and I haven't changed it ever since. Never change a winning team 😁 Wasn't sure at first about the heavy eye makeup, but that "I opened the wrong giftbox" look worked well for my doll, she won all her rounds!! Woohoo!

Love the shorts! Happy doll  :)

Good luck everyone !! 🍀 
    Android
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I had wonderful luck -- I won all but one of my rounds and got K-stars in my black GB. (Got kash in my gold.) Here's the look I entered (it was fun to be able to match my hair color to the boots), along with my two TB box palettes:

Nice, I won that lovely floral print dress just in time for spring! Good luck everyone!

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

I’ve seen guys to vote for. Once I saw the top with matching shorts , but tbh it’s about the same as other times. I see guys 10-15 percent of the time I guess, and I’m voting for overall look. Out of the 2 guys dolls, I just vote for whichever catches my eye. And Andrzej, your Doll always looks eye catching.

Aww, thanks Koko! I think I'm just having trouble because this was one of those tops I couldn't get into but went ahead for anyway? I wish it just fit us better but I've been trying to pull inspiration from the varied colors in its print. Slowly but surely I'm making some progress, just with mostly losses LOL
    HollySisk said:

@Andrzej_S. My James doll has lost every round and I think he’s looked great. My Dixie doll has won every round. So crazy

It's hard to guage what will be a hit. so much of this is down to styling but with clothing items it can be hard. Like I wish the next one is bracelets or something that we can better feature in a variety of looks.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @Rumpelstilzchen I remember your doll & voted for her as I love that top. (Hope its in a future TB box or come up on sale.) Just didn’t realise it was you as you don’t usually wear that eye makeup lol. Congrats on your shorts & skirt.🎉

I voted for you too & thought this was you @Pez. Love your new dress.😍

iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I won every round and now I’ve finished 

*✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2018
    My first TB box

What I've changed into which has gotten me a few more wins

Funny enough both these outfits come from the same VIP weekend as does the necklace I got last wk
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    my two tb boxes were halloween items :#:#:'( i paid 30 kstars to look like a pirate princess.
    IOS :)
  • Options
    carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

My first TB box

What I've changed into which has gotten me a few more wins

Funny enough both these outfits come from the same VIP weekend as does the necklace I got last wk

I love the second hair! I feel like the hair is how to win it.
    IOS :)
  • Options
    GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Omg yass in my country new Zealand the kkw x mario collab makeup is released tomorrow 5/4/18 but in america it'll be 4/4/18 but all I am hoping for will glu make it virtually for us to buy in game if so will it be cheap or expensive or reasonable 
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I’ve managed to finish the SYS which is great as it means I can chill for the next two days 😂 My first two boxes were pretty rubbish - I got energy in the first and kash in the second. My two throwback boxes made a welcome change to the black handbags I always seem to get 😂 This time I received two long sleeved tops (which I’ve styled in the attached pictures). I have a few similar to the black top already however I’m really liking the grey/white mesh top. It’s really different and goes with loads of different jeans/shorts 😄 
  • Options
    GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    I’ve managed to finish the SYS which is great as it means I can chill for the next two days 😂 My first two boxes were pretty rubbish - I got energy in the first and kash in the second. My two throwback boxes made a welcome change to the black handbags I always seem to get 😂 This time I received two long sleeved tops (which I’ve styled in the attached pictures). I have a few similar to the black top already however I’m really liking the grey/white mesh top. It’s really different and goes with loads of different jeans/shorts 😄 
    @MissEm1994 cute look boo
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you @klena!! Congrats to you, too!!
    I never wear that top, but it came in quite handy! "I was feeling that brown belt.. uh.. look". 😉
    It's the first time ever that my doll won all  rounds, the only time I finished SYS faster was way back.. when we had that beautiful glitch where we kept submitting looks and getting points endless times 😁 

@KaylaJ That second hairstyle is a winner!

Android
  • Options
    Good morning Dollies. My iOS finished...40 Stars for her, and the Androids are close behind. z got a gorgeous red dress. I don’t remember Kat’s first box. Ooh, caffeine would help. Bar ypu all look fab, Kayla I love the Gold Romper. Gorgeous.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Good morning! I finshed last night, won all but one round, yay!
    Still diappointed that Glu has not added new items to the Throwback selection...
    Oh and I did buy the SMC this time around!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Does the SMC outfit come with the nude bra? The icon doesn't show it, Kim doesn't have a bra on too, but it shows on my doll.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @MissEm1994 Angeline got the same grey/ white mesh top. I like it, too! High five! 😉
    Here is how I style it.
    By the way, I just noticed that we can’t take pictures with friends using the new magazine cover backgrounds?! 🤔

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @Naimonster yes the outfit shows your doll wearing the nude bra, whilst ingame Kim is not.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

By the way, I just noticed that we can’t take pictures with friends using the new magazine cover backgrounds?! 🤔

Yeah, I noticed that too. I wanted a magazine cover with a friend in my home! But we can take pics with VIP contacts so I took one with Kim.

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    LindaVB said:

@Naimonster yes the outfit shows your doll wearing the nude bra, whilst ingame Kim is not.

Boo... I don't fancy a plastic dress but if it was bra-less like Kim's I was gonna buy. Thanks!
    PM to add
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Totally diff topic sort of...don’t you love the Lacy Black undergarments our Dolls have on when we use the undress button? We need more lingerie and things to wear at home. Then we could Really do a VS Fashion Show with our friends.

And I think the nude color undies or in the SMC because younger teens like to play the game (everyone loves Kim) and a topless under plastic see-through garments is probably a little too racy for s 13-year-old. So, the undies are added. kim is older than 13, so she gets to skip it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    My “universal language” outfit won 😐 Must be a pity vote.

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    I was having trouble at first, but won every time after I put together this look! Of course, it had the maroon boots with it for the voting, but I got these shoes in one of the TB boxes and they work perfectly with it :p hooray!

A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.