I got no goals (storyline goals) PLEASE HELP!

kendallxo6kendallxo6 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
edited April 2018 in KKH FAQ & Support
I have just reached Level 40 and I’m currently at #19 on the Top Celebrity List. Since a week ago, I don’t have any goals, and there are no longer any calls from Simon and Maria for storyline gigs.

I’ve started to get frustrated cuz all I can do for the past week is dating and filming reality shows. Can someone tell me whether it’s normal or it’s a bug that needs to be fixed? Thank you so much 💘 P.S. I have already updated the game to the latest version

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    What is the unexposed task on the left? You can do that. But, what is that task, and what is the last Storyline you did?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kendallxo6kendallxo6 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited April 2018

What is the unexposed task on the left? You can do that. But, what is that task, and what is the last Storyline you did?

oh that unexposed one is just a random job that Simon gives me when there is no storyline gigs. The last storyline quest I could remember I did was that I have to share my Bel Air mansion with 3 other people (1 girl 2 boys) as my dorm mates for a reality special or something, which involves an appearance at Lif, Miami, a photoshoot at Pop Glam Japan, and a fashion show. I finished these quests days ago and I have not received any calls for storyline goals since then :'(
    edited April 2018
    Ok, that is current, but to be on level 40 you should have more storyline. See, I'm level 70 or 74 and I have just finished the new storyline. But playing one game youre are probably faster than me. Did you get the Disco Hair from a storyline with Jenn and Mario? Missing Earring gift for Kim's mom? If you are still getting side gig calls from Simon, and when the updates come you get the new Storyline, then you are just current, and waiting for the next update.

Edit: Just noticed the 3 Comebacks have been done, but I'm leaving this here for others it might help:
    Have you ever reached number 1? Doing the Comebacks are great. When I'm waiting for new storyline, that's when I just work upping my cash, my rating, businesses. Look at your acheivement tab. See what is close to completing, and focus on those tasks. Get the rewards for the location Reality Shows.

Don't worry, we'll get you unbored if you're just waiting like some others who've caught up with Storyline.
    But the great thing, they keep adding new features. Hey, do you do the VIP program?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yup I have already finished the "Disco Hair" storyline and the "Missing earring" one was completed years ago xd, but thank you for your advice. To answer your questions on comeback, the comeback button popped up when I reached #1, so yes, I have reached number 1 for 2 times, and I am really curious to know what's next when I reach number 1 for the 3rd lol. Right now I guess I'll just work on my achievement, filming reality shows and doing side gigs. Thanks for your reply!
    edited April 2018
    Yeah, I put ian edit in my orig response when I went back to check your ss and saw the 3+ signs next to your number rating. But it shows you’ve completed 3 comebacks. Which 2 do you recall completing? If you only did 2 comebacks, send a ticket to customer care, tell them you are out of storyline, have only done 2 comebacks, but the 3 + signs indicate all 3 comebacks. You can send the ticket from your game.
    Top left Options Tab. Mine is 3 horizontal lines,. ( lll/help/Glu support )

Good luck., and welcome to the forum
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Yeah, I put ian edit in my orig response when I went back to check your ss and saw the 3+ signs next to your number rating. But it shows you’ve completed 3 comebacks. Which 2 do you recall completing? If you only did 2 comebacks, send a ticket to customer care, tell them you are out of storyline, have only done 2 comebacks, but the 3 + signs indicate all 3 comebacks. You can send the ticket from your game.
    Top left Options Tab. Mine is 3 horizontal lines,. ( lll/help/Glu support )

Good luck., and welcome to the forum

I have already completed love guru and money maker, and I'm now doing the fashion icon one. I'm going to contact the support team now, thanks!
  • KaitJack18KaitJack18 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I am currently on level 26 and I only have 4 goals left to do and I looked up what goals people generally have around a certain and I have not received those goals, I am also a number 1 celebrity so what do I do?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KaitJack18 It's possible you've almost reached the end of the storylines. We just released a new quest in the 10.2 update!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SarahluvsmarsSarahluvsmars Registered Users 5 Posts
    I also have the same problem. I'm currently at level 36 and at level 35 I stopped getting goals. I dont remember her what my last one was or if I ended up doing the disco hair goal. I think I remember the 3 other people but not 100%. I've started my 1st come  back cuz I was waiting for something else to happen whole I was at #1. What should i do? Kinda hard to make my way back to number one when there arnt any goals....
    Are you getting the hourly call from Simon offering you your choice of 3 gigs?  If you are sure you haven't finished everything, then you could be blocked somewhere.  My advice would be to visit every venue, every building in every location of the game.  See if maybe there isn't someone waiting for you to tap them at Panino in BevHills.  I would look everywhere and tap everyone.  If you know specifically something you missed.......never offered the Art Gallery for purchase, or never got the free disco hair....and looking all over turns up nothing, then I'd send a ticket to customer care explain and tell them "i never got a call to buy So Chic London" or whatever specific thing you know you didnt get.  Tell them you have gone to every location looking for something to unlock it, and ask if they can help. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited August 2019
    If you did the disco hair....you'll have it in your closet.  I'll get to a game and post the hair in the closet.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary