~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Ohmygod rumpel I'm so sorry for your loss. Wish you strength for the coming time.. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    I love my cat and cannot imagine what you must be going thru with the shock of the loss of your cat. Cannot say how sorry I am you have to go thru this @Rumpelstilzchen 🌹
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2018
    I sent you a pm Rumpel. I’m so so sad for you . It came ou t of nonwhere,

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm so sorry @Rumpelstilzchen, a baymax hug always works!

PM to add
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    You guys... you are amazing ! Thank you all ..💕

Android
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen i'm really sorry, hon.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    For all who knows or don't know Vats, please, I ask of you to send your positive thoughts and prayers to his mom. Vats is going through a lot at the moment and needs all the love and support from everyone even if he can't be here to witness it. He misses everyone.
    PM to add
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Oh no, I hope Mama Vats is ok  :open_mouth: Of course Vatsy always has our love and support, and sending positive vibes and prayers for his mom too  <3
    Vats, you’re always in our thoughts & I’ve been keeping my fingers crossed that a miracle might still happen & you’ll get your game back. We miss your company here in the forum. Adding you & your mom to my prayers.💖
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    edited May 2018
    Thank you for sharing this Nai. Prayers fo r his Mom, I hope everything is ok.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited May 2018
    It’s going to be a bad day. I was supposed to go to my doctor this morning ~ I get ready to leave I can’t find my keys my keys are not around so I had to cancel reschedule for tomorrow. I am digging my house apart now can’t find anything. And now tomorrow’s appointment is way later then today’s was supposed to be. Plus I’m Fighting with Baba and PuterHead (they really mucked up Mother’s Day ) so I threw that on the heap of despair. I guess I’m having a lovely pity party of 1. You do not get your mother a book entitled “1001 movies you must watch before you die.” 1st off lovely mother’s day Gift remind your mom she’s not getting any younger, , plus print is so small I can’t read it, the book is so big I can’t lift it. And what the fudge? It’s not a warm loving gift. Next up - PuterHead . He & Iwere in a store a week ago. He tried to buy me a Vera wang purse. I said no thank you, , it’s not me. I went so far as to say, thank ‘s but no. I won;t carry that. It will sit in my closet while I carry my designer bags, but thank you. ...what was in the box I opened on Mother’s Day? Yeah. The Vera wang. I asked in advance...please no more orchids. I don’t have places to put them. But I have 10 empty ceiling hooks that wold love. Spiders and Swedish ivy...they weren’t sure how to pick them out. ...I could keep going but for 2 guys who really love me, they dropped the ball. Big time. Now add my missing keys, in a designer key case, a rescheduled doctors appointment.....as I said bad day. We won;t even talk about the game. How after 3 boxes, I’ve dropped 15000K$ to get back 12. And that’s just one game.

In putey[s defense, he also got me a lovely 3 color gold bracelet. (How do I tell him he bought me the same bracelet but heavier and larger a few years ago? When I tell him he already bought me those earring twice, he says, they look different to me.). Ok off to look for keys. Where should we look next?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Oh no, Koko! I'm so sorry your Mother's Day was kinda a downer for you... all is can say is...

And I hope they will make up for it the next few days/weeks!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Aw thanks. It’s the keys that really have me crazy. I was cooking and went to move them, and thought to check that my hands were clean, because it’s a pale lilac pebbled leather key case. I find things like this when I find them mentally 1st. And I can’t get past checking my hands. You know, maybe I’ll forget it, take puterHeads key to my car tomorrow, and have the boys find them. Lol. Damn book doesn’t even list Sunset Blvd. lol. See you guys make everything better. Now who wants to figure out what I did after checking that my hands were clean?u
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited May 2018
    Woo hoo! Life is good again! I said the Saint Anthony prayer ( short version) went out to my car they were in the passenger seat woohoo thank you st. Anthony!!!

They're stayiinvv suth tgge pyyrse from now on.
    Plus they're giving me a makeup mothers day this weekend. 😎

(If you're looking, yes, I took the lock off my Kors Bag, and put on a cute Key Ring in the shape of a purse with bling that says Lincoln. Because.....I am a Lincoln girl.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    1.30 am. Was almost asleep. 5.0 Earthquake!!
    Now I'm awake again.. 😓
    Oh my goodness, that was scary.. 

So my sister isn't even 12 hours here - and already her room almost caught fire and then a 5.0 earthquake. 
    She says I bring the full entertainment program lol 😛

Android
    what? An earthquake? Are you ok? any damage?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Rumpelstilzchen hope the fire didn’t go out of hand & that you & your family are ok. So glad there’re no earthquakes here. I would be too scared to sleep.
    iOS iPad 
    We rented a little beach house and I guess the owner tried if the kitchen is working. He left the hotplate on with a disk on top which melted. Just a tiny electrical damage. 

No damages from the earthquake. But it was scary! Made my heart beat like crazy. 
    Android
    Happy you found the keys back, Koko!! Have fun this weekend!

OMG, @Rumpelstilzchen !! Thankfully you guys are ok, but seriously a fire and an earthquake is too scary!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post something like this, but I really wanted to share this song here. On December 18 of last year my favorite singer/songwriter, Kim Jonghyun, from the k-pop group SHINee took his own life. This was devastating news for fans, but of course we can’t imagine how it must feel for the rest of the members of SHINee who were by his side for the last 10 years they worked together and the three years before that when they trained together. SHINee’s 10th anniversary was just a couple days ago on the 25th and they’ve released their first Korean album since the passing of Jonghyun. This group means the world to me and I feel compelled to spread their music as much as I can, not only for Jonghyun, but for the other four members who live on and carry his memory and legacy. Words can’t describe what a special person Jonghyun was and I didn’t want this to be so long lol so I’ll just leave it at that. I just hope you enjoy one of the songs from SHINee’s new album <3. The lyrics are written by one of the members, Key, and is suspected to be about Jonghyun. It’s about parting ways with someone and about letting go of a love from younger years. No hard feelings if you don’t like it or don’t want to listen, I just wanted to share <3

https://youtu.be/b6L684kzTvc

SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Haven't been on here in months anyway just thought I'd pop on to see how you all are doing, I'm hoping fantastic.

And sorry about your cat @Rumpelstilzchen
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    There was a mouse in my office this morning. I am traumatized 😱
    eeeek.  I hate mice.  a field mouse ran in the garage as I was pulling out once and threw himself under my rear tire.  My brother in law was coming by a little later, so I made him clean it up.  I've never seen one here in this house though.  Are you alright doll?  Hey, are you sure it wasn't Mickey?  You know how kalinda loves Disney.  Maybe he snuck out in your pocket last time you were here.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    We used to get mice in my parent's house when I was younger. Never really saw them but caught them in traps all the time. Mice are very cute when you're looking at them thru glass in a pet store but I certainly do not want them in my home... or at work. Speaking of, the work mouse has escaped so hopefully it makes its way back to Disney and doesn't visit again.
    edited June 2018
    EEK @soundspretty!!
    I once had a huge rat just sitting on my porch looking in though the window!!! It was ENORMOUS!! And it just sat there!! And to make matters worse my nephews were spending the weekend with us and they freaked out and wanted to go home... I called their father, my brother, who was able to calm them down but my god, it was HUGE!!
    I actually saw it one more time that day but never again. Did not leave the porch door open for weeks, if not months though!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    edited June 2018
    Haha you guys crack me up with the Disney references! 😂😂

Wow, reminds of my sister, she used to love mice even wanted one as a pet UNTIL one managed to find its way to our home and it was hanging on for dear life on her back because of my younger sister's kitty, now she is extremely terrified of mice @soundspretty

I probably would have freaked out if i had seen that rat, I'm terrified of rats so i can only imagine how it must have made your nephews feel @LindaVB
    My cousins had pet rats growing up. Talk about gross. I think if I absolutely had to, I'd rather hold a mouse than a rat. Something about the long tails freak me out.

The worst thing I've seen at my current house is snakes. Granted they're just harmless black snakes but I am terrified. If it came down to it, I would hold TWO rats than a snake lol!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2018
    @soundspretty Omg I hate mice lol and my family does too because the apartment building where we live at actually has a mice infestation and a bug infestation as well. And it's not just us, everybody that lives at the apartment building has mice at their homes too. It's very ongoing & problematic because every single time we catch a mouse or mice that gets caught up on the glue trap setup, a new one is bound to show up smt. Mice may look cute and innocent, but they really aren't lol. I feel like when they get stuck on the trap, then their looks can most definitely be deceiving because how can earth can I sympathize for them when they tried to eat our food hehe. It's such a damn shame that the exterminators can't seem to get rid of the problem so they're aren't exactly pros at what they do. Every night now I get so creeped out whenever the pesky rodent sees that I turn on the light switch at the kitchen, then it just dashed and scurried away making squeaky noises lol. I'm just beyond annoyed with it but I've adjusted to it anyways.

I'm also scared of rats too. I'm always seeing them at the NYC subway stations. Sometimes, I'd be seeing them just love to walk right across on the train station platforms. My family's home had a leaking problem from our neighbor's bathroom who lives right above us and the walls had gotten ruined at my bedroom and the bathroom. Now mind you, it had taken awhile for us to get that repaired. The ceilings had a huge gapped holes at my bedroom and the bathroom. My mom was the first person to see that dirty digusting rat early in the morning and my sister did too. She said that the rat was like literally peeping at her and staring at her through that damn hole. It even was throwing stuff at her too smh. She warned me and told me to tell my brother to be careful. My brother and I founded ourselves to be in a very nerve-wracking situation. My brother was scared asf to enter inside of the bathroom because the rat jumped out of the hole when nobody was around and it took over our bathroom. He kept the door close so that it won't escape and be wandering around our home. Thankfully, my superintendent lives right next door to us and came right on time because he had to repair our ceilings. But, he was also scared of rats too. He was gonna contact someone that he knows who owns lots of cats to kill the rat, but instead he changed his mind and contacted the exterminator. That exterminator came ASAP and killed the rat by using his tool. I was curious to see it and I was beyond disgusted by what I saw. My brother and I were finally relieved that the rat was dead.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

My cousins had pet rats growing up. Talk about gross. I think if I absolutely had to, I'd rather hold a mouse than a rat. Something about the long tails freak me out.

The worst thing I've seen at my current house is snakes. Granted they're just harmless black snakes but I am terrified. If it came down to it, I would hold TWO rats than a snake lol!

A snake literally fell from a tree in my aunt's backyard once and I'm terrified of those too but my nephew has a white python.
    edited June 2018
    Update thread has got me like

@kokokokonut I don't know how you do it but thank you for keeping us in line. Patience of a saint.