KK:H Weekend Event 4/6/18 - Patterned Dresses & Sciuridae Too!

Comments

• JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I love that the pretty hair is earnable, but I'm dreading the dating event.. We get too little event points for the energy that the dates are taking now (1 hour date = 6 event points), and I think the whole event's gonna be twice as expensive as before. There is something shady about this :-/ 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I can't stop looking at the earnables, every single piece of it is PERFECTION
    thank you so much for the spoilers, Kalinda! I can't wait to start dating and hopefully will get the gb dress in my freebie too, that's super cute
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    The earnables are great, but I’m not getting my hopes up on completing a dating event. I’ve never been able to for past dating events, and now that it’s more energy consuming in general to complete dates, I highly doubt I’ll be able to get to the dress, if I’m lucky. I was sooo excited about the cherry blossom garden in Tokyo, then it took sooo much energy for a one hour date that my excitement was instantly depleted. I wish there was a different event this weekend because I really love those earnables!
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    I just did a one hour date at Monstrobull to see how it was, I did 5 energy to kiss and 4 energy for vintage wine and the last heart still isn’t full! 😠
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
    edited April 2018
    vintage wine should be what it was before, decreasing the payout makes no sense? especially now that we can't even complete an 1 hr date which gives us only 5 points for our event
    I'm looking forward to get all of the earnables because they're truly amazing, I'm really happy about them but I'm not as excited as I was before during dating events (I personally like these kind of events, although we do need an update where we're able to choose the lenght of our own dates) so I'm afraid they will turn to what parties event are now, which are hard and tiring without a bonus start and/or the extra points gb items give you when you get them
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Boycott all Glu in game purchases til they

#FIXTHEWINE

#FIXTHEWINE

#FIXTHEWINE

Its NOT FAIR that after several years, to change the way an event runs to make it twice as hard. I am SO MAD. 

Fix this before the weekend. I swear to god. 

Everyone that agrees, just repost #FIXTHEWINE

Maybe then they will hear you. 

FIX THE WINE. 
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    I’m stopping at the squirrel. I have more than enough cash to spend but what Glu did with the vintage wine is shameful and greedy. I hope their weekend profits are much lower than normal on dating weekends.
    Thanks @Savagekkh , #fixthewine sounds better than #changefinewineback, I was hoping someone could come up with a better tag :-D
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Johana said:
    Thanks @Savagekkh , #fixthewine sounds better than #changefinewineback, I was hoping someone could come up with a better tag :-D
    Oh I hope I didn't step on your toes. I haven't been reading the forum except to check spoilers, so I didn't see your hashtag before I posted mine. Either tag, I hope it works. 
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited April 2018
    I don't wanna kill your hopes, I'm as gutted as you are about the wine. But just to remind you that kiss/pose for the group pictures used to give out 11 hearts/star points, and in one moment they reduced it to 9, and it never got back the way it was before. Seems like a small reduction, though considering that we use that option on almost every gig we do, every time that we invite a co-star, and every date and reality show, it's not so insignificant and it was really sh***y. I remember being really angry with glu over that one back in the day :lol: I just think they will never put the vintage wine back to its original payout. :disappointed: Prove me wrong, glu! :lol:
    (if it was a glitch, they would have let us know and it would have been fixed by now)
    I am with you though! #fixthewine
    P.S. My 1hr date in the Japanese garden took the regular amount of energy for 1hr date, so that has been fixed.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    @Savagekkh don't worry, I thought mine was too long, and I really like #fixthewine 😊 I just hope that glu hears us 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i mean it's great and all we're getting a dating event but the vintage wine option now fills less than half of the stars so i have OPINIONS about THAT, henny.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    So well said @haftime !!! Thank you!

@Savagekkh You're back!! I've missed your comments.

I agree . #FixTheWine
    Android
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I agree with everyone. I'm sure Glu wants to see if this change will lead to players buying more GBs than what's been the average for a dating event -- people sick of grinding and the increased energy expenditure, so they buy more GBs in hopes of getting items to boost their bonus event points, whether they even like the GB items or not.

Not gonna work on me. I won't be chasing items on dating events anymore unless they #FIXTHEWINE
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I just feel a little....sad? when it comes to the guys earnables. I mean it wasn't great to get recolors before but at least we got them. Why are the guys so left behind? Not everything has to be so corporate business formal or even so muted. We like bright clothes and prints too Glu!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Awww man my guy JUST dumped me in game and it's a dating event lol Every time it's like that

Last time I did a dating event with a brand new guy it was like 90% one hour dates and it took me SO LONG to finish. Now with the whole corked wine thing I'm kind of dreading it
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    @kokokokonut We are looking ready for the weekend event!!💜

Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think we look ready to break some serious hearts @MNieuw . :)
    Now who else is up and ready to play?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • skoshiskoshi Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    sacrificing my sleep so i can get a jump start on this dating weekend! :D hoping i can get to the last earnable item, but from the looks of these heart payouts who knows🤔
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited April 2018
    The earnables are lovely but not feeling the GB items at all & have no wish to buy them simply to make the job easier to get the earnables. Glu have managed to make dating worst than party as far I’m concerned. There’re more options to tap in party but in dating, sometimes when all you need is 1points, the options left are the 8 energy or 9 energy love guru action. Also being unable to chose the length of the date.

My first box - free GB dress. (NOTE: Only 2 GB items in palette.)

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Free box, hair, next, the one I want the most, DRESS! Yay!
    Stop right here when I’m ahead. Good luck, dolls! 😉

Edit to add Jon’s free box palette: Happy with my pick! 😄
    Guy’s items are disappointed. I would rather see more handheld items as event prizes if clothing items are limited.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Wow what a great palette @Angeline & Jon there’re all 4 GB items plus 2x 40 kstars. Big congrats on picking the items you wanted.🎉
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Thanks @klena 💖
    Didn’t see your post before I posted mine. Congrats on your pick, too!
    Yeah, my palette is always better when I don’t care about the GB items much. 😂
    Here we are. Angeline & Kate hanging out in Shinjuku Gyoen
    Looking good with your new eye make up!

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    Boring items
    Thanks @Angeline & Jon as you can see I caved & bought the Mario KKW kit. I’m happy with it although it is a bit pricey.☺️
    iOS iPad 
    edited April 2018
    Not too crazy about the hair but it's cute and this is definitely where I stop chasing. Good luck everyone! 💞 I will definitely work on my weekend gigs this time to earn those extra points and hope for long length dates 🤞🏼

@Angeline & Jon @klena you girls look beautiful!
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Got the hair in my freebie! 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

Yuck, 3 daily box items plus a wardrobe item. Good pick in picking a GB hair out of that palette @SamanaKKH
    iOS iPad 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2018
    THE GB Dress is very spring like and flirty. So I like that too, and the purse. To me, the sandals are the only klunker. But we've had week after week and glam, glitz and fabulous. You can't look like you’re at an awards ceremony when you are picking up the dry cleaning. If there is anything you should think about chasing, it's really the GB dress. 2 games didn'the get the dress yet.....guess what I'm doing? Yeah. GBs. Lol.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary