KK:H Weekend Fashion Show 4/6/18 - Date your way to Fun and Fashion

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
WOOHOO, Another fun Dating event, this time the earned prizes are liked more than the GBs, so it will be fun. Show us your prizess, and how you styled them. Just be careful you don'don't get bitten by the squirrel!
Kalinda shared these spoilers with us yesterday.....

It's great to hear how excited you are about the squirrel. I didn't even mention that you can get new hairstyles!

So let's have fun, as we jaunt down the runways of the game, breaking hearts, making new relationships, or just climbing closers to being the Number 1 Couple during the dating event. Now, on your mark, get set
And Show us what you got!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    With only 2 gift box items on my free pallet, I feel super lucky to have won the dress on my first (and only this week, Glu) pick. Here is Charlotte in a casual look, sightseeing in Paris.. where I wish I could be atm. 

Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    These are the vibes the hair is giving me. These small dark blue pearl earrings. They were the first thing I picked to go with this hair and built the rest of the outfit around them.

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Won the dress in my free box. Decided to try it out with one of the new set of eyes. @HollySisk and @Johana it doesn’t look too bad here. Thanks for the encouragement! 😊

Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Hello guys I'm sorry if I have not participated in some of your publications .. I have been through a bad time in my real life, in my relationship with my boyfriend and I am looking for a job to help my family and save my relationship . But I did not want to stop publishing my look for this event, I really love the new hair that I still need to win but I hope that you will be able to complete the event soon😊✨💕
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I can't be the only one who thinks the squirrel is absurd, right?

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I feel like Snow White

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I really love this hair. Have a great weekend!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    edited April 2018
    @skevans Haha glad its not just me! lol I mostly can't get past the "man hands" our dolls get when they hold things up, which is why I'll stick to the clutches and cellphones for now lol.

I chased and won the dress and shoes so I think I'm gonna call its quits and enjoy my dolls new look... :)

KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited April 2018

this is basically how my dates are going to look like forever now
    I love the little squirrel (btwww Glu can you please fix how our nails look while holding things? thank you 🧡)

everyone looks gorgeous!
    I got the hair inside my freebie palette, it's a cute addition to the closet and that means extra points so I'm pretty happy with it

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Lol @judithkkh , sitting there on a date or at the dining room table is awesome now
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    I got the GB dress and my doll looks like one of my favorites from Drag Race, Blair St. Clair. I couldn't be happier.
    IOS :)
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Hard work, but I finished the event. Loving all the earnables this week. 💗
    Glu just really need to fix the nails when holding something...

Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @MNieuw Kalinda already know about the nail problem & passed the info to their tech.

Doing the 3 weekend gigs helped with this event. Here’s Kate with her new items.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Ahhh ok, here is my doll. I love the hair 💗 it's very close to my hair irl, except for the volume -_- and I love the light green dress 💚 I couldn't skip such items, but I won't be paying for the game and won't participate in weekday events, if the wine situation stays the same. I still hope that we will get some *positive* response... To anyone who wants to get to the hair, good luck 🍀

• MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Well that was a busy two days of dating! Probably the earliest I’ve ever finished a dating event, but I was desperate for the hair 😂 I plan on spending tomorrow completing reality shows so I can get to the top 50...I could use the K-stars! 😄 Here is my doll’s completed look. I have to say, I’m in love with the earnables this week. Glu - you’ve aced it 👌🏻🌺 
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Here's my doll modeling the dress :smile: I love it! And Maria called me with the luxe goal for this 15.000 cash (:O) necklace, and I got it, even though I'm saving up to buy the next house and I was super close. It's beautiful. I really enjoy this short hairstyle btw.

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

@soundspretty joined Z @September & @Cherrey pose for a quick shot on the tarmac before heading out for Girls Nite. A nice Italian meal in Milan will be followed by so,excited shopping in Japan. There'are plenty of room, meet us at the airport!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts

Truly never felt prettier! Loved all the items this week! ♥️
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Thanks for including me @kokokokonut! Funny how Z is the only one without the Nars eyes haha! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My doll is a heroine because she rescued the mama squirrel and the baby squirrel when they both fell outta the tree branch. But, no worries though😣. Well according to the vet, they'd both didn't get injured.☺

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    How many kstars do you earn for reaching the top couple for the first time? I just earned it but only got 2 kstars. 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts

This was a rough weekend of dating for me! I had to have this hair though 😍 so happy I found time to actually finish. I think the squirrel is adorable. 

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
    SamanaKKH said:

How many kstars do you earn for reaching the top couple for the first time? I just earned it but only got 2 kstars. 

I thought it was around 20 or 30? It was awhile ago so I may be wrong but I could've sworn it was a good prize.
    This event was great. I can't remember being so excited about every earnable. 

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I thought it was around 20 or 30? It was awhile ago so I may be wrong but I could've sworn it was a good prize.
    I just found out you’re supposed to receive 35 kstars! ugh I was really looking forward to getting that. 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Finding the hair quite difficult to style, but this is what I came up with. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • SummermoonsSummermoons Registered Users 19 Posts

Finally finished the event with 6 hours left, talk about tiring but I really wanted the hair! Glad i managed to get it, it's my fav hair now!
    Good luck to all the ppl still doing the event! ♡
    Hi! My doll is called ☆Nessa
    Playing on Android. Add me on Facebook!
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    unique123 said:

This was a rough weekend of dating for me! I had to have this hair though 😍 so happy I found time to actually finish. I think the squirrel is adorable. 
    @unique123 - your doll’s eyes in this are gorgeous! Which eyes do you use because they really pop! 😂 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

I'm tired, my fingers are tired, but my dolls look happy with the new hair.
    I adore the hair, it has a different feel withneach base color. I love the dress.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @MissEm1994 those eyes are GB items from 12/29/2017 Weekend event - Welcome to 2018 (parties). Thanks to @LindaVB for keeping up the encyclopaedia.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)