KK:H WeekDay Event - 4/9/18 Reality Shows

Comments

• KkhCamelianeKkhCameliane Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Still don’t have any of my events my account was only level 11 so I decided to reset before I was sure to spend anything yet. I reset and even went as far to factory reseting 4 times and every time even on different google accounts I managed to get the same glu Id and I had vip still even with no current running subscription because it’s a different google account. Have no clue what’s going on :( I restarted on my iOS and as soon as I’m level 5 all events pop up. However nothing pops up besides two offers on my Android, but no events. No clue what’s happening...
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I got a black bag in my first box! 

this is how I styled it: 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2018
    I suggest you send a ticket to customer care, from the Android game so they can try and help.
    From the options tab top left of your game screen
    ( lll/help/GluSupport )

Good luck and Welcome to the Forum!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey Dolls....it’s Tuesday. That means if we’re real Good, we might get mini hints About the weekend event either today or tomorrow. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhCamelianeKkhCameliane Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I suggest you send a ticket to customer care, from the Android game so they can try and help. From the options tab top left of your game screen ( lll/help/GluSupport ) Good luck and Welcome to the Forum!
    Thanks for the help, I’ve sent a “ticket” through there I guess you could say. I’m just waiting for a response on if they can fix it. My id or something must be bugged out I’m guessing which isn’t major speaking I just started playing this game and haven’t spent yet, but I’m lucky because I was super close to buying some stars.. 😩
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I don't have the Balmain flash sale, I play on android
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
    I don't have the Balmain flash sale, I play on android
    Same ! I was just about to ask why I don’t have it also. (I have iOS) 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    This is the only Balmain sale going on, as far as I know.
    Android
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

I have those white boots and have never been able to style them without looking costume-y. And look at you - gorgeous! You look perfecty mod!

<3

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited April 2018
    (I erased this duplicate post)
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The current Balmain sale is available for select players, so some of you may not see it. We'll continue to offer other promotions for all players, so stay tuned for upcoming announcements!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    OMG OMG OMG 21 Million
    The gap is down to 21 million. Ha. Cassio crumbles as I draw near!

Hey, who is at the top of your reality show lineup? A game celeb?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Top of mine is "The Vampire Vlogs". Great. I have to beat out frickin Twilight

I'm currently at #57 and 7m short of reaching the next checkpoint which is #51. WHY DOES THIS TAKE SO LONG. Thank goodness you don't move back in positions because I'd never get there.
    skevans said:

I have those white boots and have never been able to style them without looking costume-y. And look at you - gorgeous! You look perfecty mod! <3

@skevans thank you so much, you’re so sweet! 💜 hopefully you wear these boots now 😉

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    klena said:
    Hi @Candyfloss_kkh welcome😄
    @klena thank you for the warm welcome 🙂
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Welcome to the forum @Candyfloss_kkh !
    @LindaVB thank you much for the warm welcome 🙂
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    The current Balmain sale is available for select players, so some of you may not see it. We'll continue to offer other promotions for all players, so stay tuned for upcoming announcements!
    Why only select players? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    A sale for select players? Gee, I wish I knew what that means. Under what criteria do they select players?
    Big spenders?
    No complaining players?
    Complaining spenders?
    Bingo?

Ugh I don't even care. Just opened my TB box.
    Oh.My..

Breakdance

😱😵😫😷
    Android
    edited April 2018
    Just my opinion and I could be wrong, but... i think it could mean randomly selected? I don’t think it’s even on my third game. I’ll be checking it soon tho. But I love those sunnies. They’re one of my faves, and you wear them well.!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited April 2018
    You're probably right, Koko. It's random. Looking through purple glasses let my imagination run wild.
    Thanks 💖
    Android
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Just in case more of us get the sale, I'm keeping track of what I wanted to buy. It's a shame we can't have a closet section where we save everything we intend to buy, so when sales happen we could have all of our wishlist in one place.
    Platform: Android

• KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I was looking for Cassio TV show but I found this one instead. 

I have one more box(TB) to get, I really didnt like anything in my box I just got energy, cash and kstar. So hopefully my last box will be great! Also I probably would of been done but I decide to spoil my husband with an 8 hour date since he was so sweet waiting for me get my third box. ❤
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Event done! As usual, the first two boxes were Kash and energy...but a great surprise of K-stars in my gold gift box meant I could afford to treat my doll to some new items! I’ve had my eye on these fishnet jeans for a while and I adore them! I also purchased the black/red crop top to go with them, as I couldn’t resist 😍

As for my throwback box? Well I got this red outfit - it’s not something I would usually put my doll in as it’s quite plain, but actually, I’m beginning to like it! I can’t remember which event it was from - does anyone recall?? 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @MissEm1994

pretty sure that dress was part of some gifts from a Valentines event pretty early on. I THINK our spouses gave us the dress, a heart locket necklace, and the puppy purse and they are oddly placed at the top of their wardrobe sections instead of the bottom with the weekend event objects.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    @MissEm1994 pretty sure that dress was part of some gifts from a Valentines event pretty early on. I THINK our spouses gave us the dress, a heart locket necklace, and the puppy purse and they are oddly placed at the top of their wardrobe sections instead of the bottom with the weekend event objects.
    Yes @KaylaJ I wondered why they were at the top of my wardrobe! Makes sense now! Thank You! X
    edited April 2018
    Yes, thst 2 piece midriff red outfit was a prize from Valentines Day 2015, while I can't find event pics (Effewe Photobucket) it's described , and there were Valentines giftboxes, but I don'the know what was in them. We didn't have event threads yet, we started them early March I think. Although I kinda recall getting the black lacey heart sandals? I recall we complained that one foot looked off with the toes showing. Does anyone recall or have any pics from that event over 3 years ago?

Wow. 4th Anniversary of the game is coming up in a couple of months. Woo. Hoo. I'm already thrilled with the prospect.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    This is the first time I'm posting my TB box because I'm SO happy with it!!! I've never even seen/noticed this outfit before *drools* (I have noticed that bottom right dress and hope I get that one sometime)

A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I only started playing KKH because of Stardom. I honestly don't think I would have downloaded the game otherwise. About a year ago I redownloaded it and attempted to play but could not get into it again. It's funny, because I remember hating KKH when it came out because the apps were so similar, but I preferred Stardom.
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts

Wow. 4th Anniversary of the game is coming up in a couple of months. Woo. Hoo. I'm already thrilled with the prospect.

Koko, I did a search on game anniversary to see when it was & found this. As long as the forum is around @Vats is still floating around on cyberspace.

Also, 🤞that Glu will have the 100% more kstars sale again this anniversary.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    I never played Stardom, but in June 2014 I heard on a bag forum that Kim had a new game, being such a big fan of
    the Kardashian Silly Bandz>........./
    That a bunch of us ran over to check it out. I just never left. B)
    So I’m really looking forward to another Anniversary.........
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary