KK:H WeekDay Event - 4/9/18 Reality Shows

1235Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok Stefan, and I’m trying to get a better suggestion for you, but clearing up gigs always helps. Hang in there.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Stefan001 said:
    Hey I got some cute items in my from the throwback sale and my game won't let me take kkh selfies for me to show you all
    Are you iOS or Android? @Candyfloss_kkh
    I think the issue is that your game hasn't been granted permission to access your gallery
    @Stefan001 I am a android kkh player what do I do to get it to work?
    Go to your phone's Settings > Apps > Kardashian > Permissions > then turn on "Storage". That should work :) 
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Did I miss 2 new balmain items?? It say on the insta stories of the kkh game 
    hi, I don’t know what you are referring to. We had. Balmain Flash sale, but I have not seen any ‘new’ Balmain in the game. Could it be something IG users edited?
    No I haven’t seen the items it just say that Oliver  designed 2 new items and we to head to the game to check it out 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ewww thank you for this, i'm eager to see them too now. B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry for the mix up! I think you saw a post from the KKH fan club account. There aren't any new Balmain items, but we are re-selling 2 old items this week.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jax got a nice colored suit and Xan got the blue sweater, which I don't really know how to style.

PM to add
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Stefan001 said:
    Stefan001 said:
    Hey I got some cute items in my from the throwback sale and my game won't let me take kkh selfies for me to show you all
    Are you iOS or Android? @Candyfloss_kkh
    I think the issue is that your game hasn't been granted permission to access your gallery
    @Stefan001 I am a android kkh player what do I do to get it to work?
    Go to your phone's Settings > Apps > Kardashian > Permissions > then turn on "Storage". That should work :) 
    @Stefan001
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My throwback box :expressionless:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Stefan001 said:

Hey guys!

I need some advice. I'm trying to "activate" my Top Shows List but I'm being told to wait for Maria's call. At the rate at which I'm doing these reality shows I could use the viewers instead of fans. Can anyone tell me what call to expect cause I have 24+ gigs and it's really frustrating going through each. Thanks in advance ❤️

Which level are you on?
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I am done, surprisingly since I got busy. Dont know if I will this shirt again. 

KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Hey guys!

I need some advice. I'm trying to "activate" my Top Shows List but I'm being told to wait for Maria's call. At the rate at which I'm doing these reality shows I could use the viewers instead of fans. Can anyone tell me what call to expect cause I have 24+ gigs and it's really frustrating going through each. Thanks in advance ❤️
    Which level are you on?
    @CatherineBay I'm on level 19
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Well I may have had the saddest week event ever, lol. I got kash in ALL three of my first three boxes! And check out this gold box palette--sure has a lot of kash!

And my TB palette is pretty heartbreaking:

The beautiful @Cherrey shoes were so so close! I'm not even going to post a modelling shot like I usually do-- I'll try to style any item, even ones that aren't Everly's style-- but when I tried to style the tights and red pumps, I just gave up.

Here's hoping these lousy picks mean I've got all my luck stored up for the gift boxes for the weekend event tomorrow! :D
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.