KK:H Weekend Event 4/13/18 - SYS All Weekend Long

Comments

• Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    edited April 2018
    This is probably the hardest SYS for me to style but this is what I went with and I hope I win with the rounds with it 😂 If you come across my doll please vote for her 😊

PS: All your dolls look STUNNING!! I'll keep an eye out for them! 
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • megalcious15megalcious15 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Can someone help me, koko called me thro the game and I didn’t see where to meet her? It’s recent :( any1?
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Can someone help me, koko called me thro the game and I didn’t see where to meet her? It’s recent :( any1?

@megalcious15
    You meet her at Lif in Miami.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie met up with @Naimonster @kokokokonut @KaylaJ in Tokyo.
    I hope they don’t run in to anyone who suffers from epilepsy. These flashing lights are seizure inducing.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Oh, Khloe. Thanks Holly. Off to edit....And I think Apple needs to get some ne boots on. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    So many nice looks ladies, good luck! Those headphones are killer - wish the boys had a pair.

I think this will just be a grinding weekend for me instead. That and finishing whatever storyline we have going on.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    I keep forgetting Khloes nickname is Koko. What’s Kourt’s? I know Kim is Kiki. Andrzej if you’re not doing the event, at least the Stars are awesome!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Here is my first look....I think I change my earring white...I cant remember lol. And I took of my glasses because I found that it help winning easy. 

A way to style with the headphone is to think about the color. The headphone has lots of blue, then there is black and a little silver. So any color that match with those three color I mention should be fine. Good lucky everyone.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Great look @keia. Good luck everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Last minute voting & look who I found. @Naimonster 💖 Whew, talk about cutting it close. Hope my vote counts.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • LunaSinclairLunaSinclair Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    klena said:

Last minute voting & look who I found. @Naimonster 💖 Whew, talk about cutting it close. Hope my vote counts.

The outfit on the left seems to be a popular choice for many!

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here was my doll's first SYS look:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Yay it’s an Sys event !
    I don’t know how I feel about the items though
    I don’t think I’ll participate
    On the bright side I can work on my projects ☺️
    And get kstars
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    klena said:

Thanksssss I won my round!! I think no one ever recognizes me *feels sour*

Also does anyone have any case of missing entries? Jax submitted his look, got 5 points, then 2 points from pets. Then the results never came and he only has 7 points.
    PM to add
    i’m Sorry that happened @Naimonster Thi s time I would screenshot the screen where it shows how much longer in your round, and how much to get instant results. If it happens again, you have some kind of documentation. I’ll need if there are any aother reports of this on SocMef
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    This is how I’m styling today!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Man, I'd really like to visit Tokyo IRL someday and see the inspiration behind this update. Have a great weekend!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • cerezascerezas Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I am a supe noob here, can someone explain how these events work?? How do I win the items? 
    iOS player.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2018
    @cerezas First you need to buy the robo kitty hairstyle, which is on sale for 30 k-stars. You'll design an outfit using the required item (the hairstyle). Next, go to the voting booth (click on the event icon on the right of your screen to find the event banner).

It will make you vote for 3 dolls first, then you can submit your own look. You'll get 5 points for each submission, and you wait 4 hours in-between each round (unless you pay k-stars to finish a round sooner). During this time other players will vote for your look compared to other dolls. At the end of the 4 hours, if you win you get 20 event points. If you lose you'll get 10.

You'll continue to submit your look every 4 hours until the event ends, collecting points along the way. If you have notifications for KKH turned on, the game will let you know when voting has ended for each round. You can also get a few points by taping on pets.
    After submitting your look, be sure and vote. This way you check to see the timer left for your round, and that makes sure your submission went through. Every event at least one person misses a round because they didn’t go back and check. Last time it was me. Lol.
    Welsome.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Man, I'd really like to visit Tokyo IRL someday and see the inspiration behind this update. Have a great weekend!

I love the skirt on your doll! But um.....no crown? o:)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @soundspretty thank you! I will give it a try! 
    iOS player.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh I love all you looks, so creative!!
    I have won my first round! This is my second outfit, which just got me another win!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Lost my first round but won the second with the same outfit. Usually I wait till the free box to open for possible GB items. Thought I’d just open a palette for a change and what do you know, all 4 GB items are in there. Even better, managed to snagged all 3 GB items that I liked. When the free box came around, I got 40 kstars! 🤯🤯

Here’re my palettes and good luck everyone, both in SYS & picking your palette.🍀

iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    Usually I don't go for bangs but this hair is pretty cute

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Has anyone done the storyline gigs to know if we're getting points for them?
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Whoa @klena hell of a pick right there, just missing the cute purse though I'm sure it's a small issue.
    PM to add
    @soundspretty Had done the first gig & it didn’t give out any event points. Just waiting for the second one which is due in an hr. Will advise when its done.

@Naimonster IKR, a total 🤯 & to top it off with that 40 kstars pick too. I think I’ve just used up all my quota of luck in this event.
    iOS iPad 
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Hi guys, I had a super stressful week .. I got the job I needed and I'm a few days away from signing the contract, I've been very depressed about my relationship but I wanted to share my look today and I feel happy for this event, I love it a lot💕✨
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
    Do you have to submit a different look every time?
    iOS player.