KK:H Weekend Event 4/13/18 - SYS All Weekend Long

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @cerezas No, you can submit the same look each time if you want. Completely up to you. If I have a look that keeps winning, I'll submit the same one over and over. If it loses more than once, I switch it up and try something different.
  • cerezascerezas Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Thanks @soundspretty! This is my first look, I tried to go for the japanese schoolgirl vibe! 
    iOS player.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I ended up chasing the hair or jacket, but I promised myself that if I didn't get one the first try, I wouldn't waste more k-stars. Since I got the jacket, I'm done. It looks nice with my favorite white boots.
    Platform: Android

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @soundspretty & anyone who’s interested. Just finished the 2nd gig. Again no event points.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    cerezas said:

Do you have to submit a different look every time?

@cerezas No. You can change your look every round if you want to
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited April 2018
    What!? Omg why would glu do something like that @klena that's extremely unfair :angry: . I usually rely on the sys event gigs just to complete it right on time :weary::frowning::unamused::disappointed::worried::pensive:

Does anyone know what's the completion of the sys event ? Like how many points is it to reach up to the last earnable? It seems like I'm usually forgetting :sweat_smile:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    klena said:
    @soundspretty & anyone who’s interested. Just finished the 2nd gig. Again no event points.
    @klena @soundspretty I just finished the 3rd gig and yes you get event points from Khloe, Kourt and Kim during the surprise bash. Then you get another extra points after completing the weekend storyline. But I didn't count how many points they were
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • RosyAliceRosyAlice Registered Users 22 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Everyone is looking amazing this SYS! 😍
    I recently came back to play again and I have around 30 Storyline gigs I need to work on 😭
    This is my first look which gave me a win! Shouldn’t have changed it for my second try 😔

Hello! Im Rosy~
    I Play KKH on my iPhone, feel free to add me, I don't bite!
    GC: RosyAlice

I love videogames, cats, anime, dress up games, sushi, sweets.. especially chocolate! Don't ever take your eyes off your chocolate bar if you're near me, it might disappear mysteriously! 
    Wow, that was quick @Stefan001 to finish all 3. I’ve just been waiting the required 6hrs before moving on.
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    klena said:
    Wow, that was quick @Stefan001 to finish all 3. I’ve just been waiting the required 6hrs before moving on.
    @klena My baby sister accidentally tapped on the 'Start Now' option for the last gig before the timer ran out and spent some of my K-stars 😭 20 K stars that I won't recover btw lol.
    But since we're getting free stars for doing events I'll try recover them 
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited April 2018
    We on fb have the weekend storyline and a bonus Kstar for gigs, is it really that hard to just run some other event for us (reality, professional, dating, party) for the same items? Please consider doing it, glu! That's only fair. It's also unfair that we have SYS trophy to earn, when it's impossible for us to do them events. So, can that be taken out of our version?
    #brokenrecord (I know :disappointed: )
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    edited April 2018
    Well dang apparently my in-game voters wants me to think outside of the box when it comes to styling my doll. Hmm...it just looks like I'm just gonna have to give them what they want.

#colorfulvibes
    #gohardorgohome
    #beentheredonethat

Oh BTW this is my doll's 3rd look for this round.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    All of these look lost...

I just got my first box and got the red skirt. If I lose the next round I might have to try to go colorful like Carol Davida said.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Stefan001 said:

@klena My baby sister accidentally tapped on the 'Start Now' option for the last gig before the timer ran out and spent some of my K-stars 😭 20 K stars that I won't recover btw lol.
    Sorry to hear about the loss of 20 kstars @Stefan001 🌹

@soundspretty & anyone interested, in the last gig, Kim, Kourt & Khloe will drop 10 points each during start of the gig. After gig is finished, you’ll also get 30 points for completing it.
    iOS iPad 
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    klena said:

Stefan001 said:

Sorry to hear about the loss of 20 kstars @Stefan001 🌹

@soundspretty & anyone interested, in the last gig, Kim, Kourt & Khloe will drop 10 points each during start of the gig. After gig is finished, you’ll also get 30 points for completing it.
    so not even enough for one free box? oh well for me then LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    edited April 2018
    @Keia my doll lost that round as well even though I styled my doll well smh. Those anonymous voters dunno fashion and must have a bad taste of style that my doll didn't even get their vote. I'm starting to think that this event may be rigged :neutral:

I'm kinda disappointed with this event already. I've just completed the first event gig and I didn't even get any event points from finishing it. I really dunno if it's worth it to do the second one. It was such a waste of my time! My doll has won and lost most of her rounds and that's very discouraging and that makes me not even wanting to continue on with this event. Heck I even feel unmotivated to keep on resubmitting my doll's looks just to complete this event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

@Carol Davida @Keia & @Andrzej_S. Don’t lose heart. There’s still 1 day & 19hrs left in event. The total amount of points you need to finish is 210 points. You’ll get 60 points total just for completing the 3 weekend gigs. 💖
    iOS iPad 
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Wow, this hair is really difficult to style. Lost all my style battles so far :'(
    Thankfully there were bonus event points in my free box and I just got the shoes, so I will finish this event. But I'm usually much better at SYS...

These are my looks so far, what would you change?

iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I love the earnables so much! Everything, especially the hair, is so kawaii!
    For now I won 2 rounds with this look

Btw everyone's looking great!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    edited April 2018
    These voters secretly hated on my doll's previous look lol :lol: so I had to switch it up on them

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

I said I wouldn't go cat, but I kinda did and have done well. Close to the dress with plenty of time to go
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I submitted a pretty basic look and I guess it was a good strategy because I've noticed either outfits are well put together or totally off the mark (why are you wearing a ball gown?!) so I'm assuming my doll is up against looks like those and my basic look is great by comparison lol.

Thanks @klena and @Stefan001 for the info about the gigs.
    Dixie is not doing well with this SYS but I’m having fun. Lol. I hope to get to the earner hair but I can live without it.
    I just put Dixie in this look and started another round of SYS.
    Dixie is hanging out with @webra @LindaVB @kate_kkh

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I finished, list and won with the same look so go figure. I love the earner hair. This was not the easiest to style. But I agree about ballgowns. That’s is just dumb.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Omg my doll won the hair! I'm crying tears of joy rn😭 :cry::sweat_smile:

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Congratulations @Carol Davida The GB hair is awesomeness. I’m sure it will look great on your doll.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Thank you everyone. I been submitting a look something like this and it won a couple of time. In the picture below I decide to change it up by adding a purse to it and a sunglasses. I kinda want to be done, I started the second gig and fall asleep so I didnt get any points. I mean when I lose rounds back to back I dont really worry much about it because you still get good losing points. I am on my last item now I have about 190 ppints. But good luck everyone, I hope everyone win and finish. 

KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i finished the event earlier today. i found that sporty/urban outfits are usually better suited for the earphones. a lot of my inspo came from ayabambi:

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade