⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Can we have different body types please 
  • QueenKazekageQueenKazekage Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    - Different body types for men (slim, lean, buff, chubby) and women (slim, lean, curvy, thick) whatever you want to call it
    - Black Panther arc
    - More game shows and involvement with significant other
    - More baby involvement or babies growing
    - More places to travel like Philadelphia and Chicago
    Thanks for your time!
  • ridicuLIZridicuLIZ Registered Users, Member 10 Posts

We have had some really fun storylines! Keep up the good work. There’s always room for improvement though, so here are some suggestions:

• What happened to setting up RT with his ex girlfriend in Papagayo? Would be fun to do a branding gig with RT anyway, maybe in that cool office that we never use? That could lead to a promo gig in Papagayo (or several) where he gets together with her, and maybe even hosting their engagement party or wedding (possibly in Bel Air).
    • More charity gigs with that charity consultant would be cool. Maybe a party weekend event would be more fun/interesting if it was a quick story related to hosting parties to benefit a charity, and the big prize was related too. For example we could be working on behalf of an animal charity and one of the collectibles/prizes would be a pet animal (loved that squirrel!).
    • Gigs related to businesses are always good. Maybe we try to sell our wine to one of the restaurants? Or we take all of our various SoChic managers on a series of shopping trips around the world for merchandise inspiration (trips to the Seoul and Dubai malls maybe, and/or connect it to a fashion week update). Perhaps that last one is only available to people who have bought and fully furnished all SoChics and there is a wearable at the end so it is like a VIP reward.
    • Everybody loves quests with Kardashians!

Other suggestions:

• Please don’t kill me dolls, but I don’t want them to #FixTheWine. The wine was so ridiculously overpowered that it imbalanced the game. Before I felt like a chump when I went on dates anyplace other than OAK. Now I can explore the fun dating locations (Tokyo, Venice, Bora Bora, etc.).
    • Personally I don’t want to raise a kid in my fantasy escapist celebrity game ... but it is a bit creepy that our husbands are needier than our kids, and the game penalty for neglecting a grown human is higher than for neglecting an infant. Maybe our nannies should call us from time to time too?
    • Love love love the idea of being able to start reality shows from other locations than Hollywood. Even if Glu just expanded it to cities/buildings that already have film studios (Prague, New Delhi, etc.) that would be appreciated. It would be understandable if these options were not available until we reach higher levels/higher show ratings.
    • Love the pets, so I would love a pet in every house. Also I like the earlier suggestion of icon above the pet changing color when they are ready to be “harvested.”
    • It is great the way the manager of the Brooklyn Salon and the Seoul Theme Park both smile when you have reached your max reward for the week. Could we do the same thing with the manager of the store in Toronto, so he smiles when you make 10 shoppers happy?
    • Like many others I would love to be able to sort my clothes by favorites, have a wish list, etc. This may be one of those things we have to pay for too, in order to incentivize Glu to overcome technical issues ... perhaps a “huge walk-in closet” update could be arranged? My guess is this is a bit trickier than other updates because they know we will riot if our favorite dress accidentally gets deleted or something. For my part I would pay KStars to have a bit more control over my wardrobe.
  • feliciamizbizfeliciamizbiz Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    - have an option on bottom right-habd corner where there is a list of what stores, homes, and other places we own
    - create a real estate listing in the game that shows prices of all estates available
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2018
    hi. I deleted a post disagreeing with someone's suggestion. Please don’t discuss others’ suggestions You’re free to debate and discuss in other threads, this is just for short, to the point suggestions.Bringing this Back for refreshing.
    GluAdmin said:

Hi Stars and Starlets.

I'm assembling a formal list of suggestions for the producers, but it's hard to keep on top of all of the comments on other threads. So, this thread will be the destination for suggestions. In order to keep it most effective please do the following:

• Bullet point your suggestions (or use a - dash)
    • Keep it as short as possible and avoid any extra description/analysis
    • Be as specific as possible
    • Content or feature suggestions only please (no economy, currency or energy stuff- we already know your feedback on that)

So here's an example of how to do this using some suggestions I've seen recently:

• more "other hand" rings and bracelets
    • darker lipstick colors
    • see gift item on friend/significant other in the closet before purchasing it for them
    • stay-at-home dates with SO
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    • a more secure game save for People on IOS And Android 
    • longer hair styles 
    •expanding the closet 
    ex. Maybe creating sections for weekend events sys events etc..
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    - Business schedule as an addition to our phone, so it doesn't take extra screen space, but is easily accessible to quickly check. We should get the yellow notification when the business is ready and they can have the timers like VIPs do until they are ready again for a project. Just we would get a notification when that is for the businesses. And instead of the ''call'' button that we have next to VIPs, we can have a ''go'' button, that we would press and it would take us to the location to do the business. This way we are notified when the business is ready, we have timers to know when to expect it, and at the same time it's better than having a business manager call us, as there would be no calls turning into tasks. It would be like an schedule app for our phones, like in real life.
    - 3 more comebacks (reality shows, photo shoots, parties)
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • jharmon8427jharmon8427 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Can we be able to request to add other actual players, not just fb friends? Be able to chat with them also??

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts

This sounds amazing !

Zzzelena said:
    - Business schedule as an addition to our phone, so it doesn't take extra screen space, but is easily accessible to quickly check. We should get the yellow notification when the business is ready and they can have the timers like VIPs do until they are ready again for a project. Just we would get a notification when that is for the businesses. And instead of the ''call'' button that we have next to VIPs, we can have a ''go'' button, that we would press and it would take us to the location to do the business. This way we are notified when the business is ready, we have timers to know when to expect it, and at the same time it's better than having a business manager call us, as there would be no calls turning into tasks. It would be like an schedule app for our phones, like in real life. - 3 more comebacks (reality shows, photo shoots, parties)

Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• LoveAlwaysAZLoveAlwaysAZ Registered Users 16 Posts
    Idea for a new comeback quest:

We get called with the opportunity to start up our very own fashion & lifestyle magazine and over the course of the "comeback" we build up the magazine from a local publication all the way to a mega success, like a digital KKH version of "Vogue" or something.....and we become a fashion editor icon like Anna Wintour.

Glu could make the option to pay K-Stars and have Kim, Kylie, Khloe, etc be on covers so each issue sells well and helps advance the success.

And when the magazine become a prominent publication players can host a yearly fashion show as well as a Gala......

.....just a few thoughts lol
  • LoveAlwaysAZLoveAlwaysAZ Registered Users 16 Posts
    Can't believe I almost forgot to mention this, but I actually have a major personal suggestion.

In one of the homes (I think New Jersey) one of the mandatory house items is a dead deer head hanging on the wall.

Can we please make that OPTIONAL instead?

As a vegan and frankly in general I find that very disturbing and offensive.  Im not able to 100% furnish that home because i cannot feel right buying that item.

Maybe giving us another option....like, say, a picture of a flower instead....would be really cool.
  • savvykattsavvykatt Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited May 2018
    I like this game a lot, but I'm probably going to stop playing it. To be able to really play and earn stars/hearts from jobs and dates, you have to have new clothing. If you don't continually get new stuff, you start off a fresh date or job with the need to earn all five stars (instead of four).

I have a limited income, as I'm sure many others do. I can't afford to buy new stuff before every single date or job (though I have bought plenty of K-stars). So I've been trying the offers for K-stars. So far, out of the five I've completed, only 2 have paid me stars.

I really hope this complaint gets somewhere, because I have tried everything else I could think of. I took on an offer to get a huge amount of stars in exchange for DLing Lords Mobile and getting my castle to LVL11. I did and still didn't get the K-stars. I went to check on its status, and it WASN'T EVEN LISTED. It also was not listed under the offers anymore!

Around the same time, I accepted an offer for a lot of stars in exchange for playing My Lotto Sluts though LVL 22. I did and didn't get the stars. I checked on the status... and again, I did not see the offer listed anywhere! I can't submit a ticket without the offer being listed, which means I am likely screwed out of stars I earned.

I should add that I brought this up with my daughter-in-law, who is the one who introduced me to this game. Before I even finished, she was nodding and filled in the rest of what I was going to say. She'd had the same exact thing happen to her.

Most recently, I completed an offer for "Get your FREE Credit Scores from ClickYourScores!" I accepted the offer during a weekend event when all stars were doubled. I did not get the stars. I have submitted a ticket, and aside from the initial automatic response, I have not gotten a reply.

This is extremely frustrating, and it's left me feeling like the people behind this game just do not care about making customers happy. There are other games where earning the in-game currency actually works, so I believe it's time I leave Hollywood behind.
  • ketlinKKketlinKK Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Lol I never really played stardom but it seems fun "husband  only leaves if you cheat" that'd  be cool tho
  • ketlinKKketlinKK Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I would  like more cars like limos
    Interacting with our own babies 
    Have an actual bodyguard  who follows us around
    New poses 
    More phones 
    More gigs 
    having dinner with our friends 
    the kardashian family needs an update
    And I would like to have an option to post our kkh pics in the game like you do in kkg
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited May 2018
    - have a pet indicator show up next to a location name when our pet is recharged and ready to be tapped again. This would at the same time be helpful with travelling and knowing where we own houses and pets.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • RobiGRobiG Registered Users 18 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Make a "RE-GIFT" , "EXCHANGE" or "DELETE" BUTTON or maybe even "STORAGE ROOM" IN THE CLOSET for the items that you don't like or need anymore. It would be very helpful, because in that way you can get rid of items that are out of use and clear your closet (mine is overflowing and I seriously don't know what to do).
  • jjdhami_27jjdhami_27 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    •Please. For the love of GOD. Have cash alternatives to K-Stars! I’m only 15 and I don’t know many 15 year olds with a bank account or parents willing to be £50 for a game. It would be easier if we could buy businesses (eg the club in Reykjavik costs a lot of K-Stars. Make a cash alternative to buy it!) It’s so difficult to progress in the game or have K-Stars when you can’t buy K-Stars. I can’t even get married because I don’t have K-Stars to buy anything. 
  • jjdhami_27jjdhami_27 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    •I think we should be able to exchange currency. Like, exchange $100 for 1 K-Star. It’d be easier to get K-Stars this way. 
    •Okay, this isn’t a suggestion but more like something that bugs me. I’m a B-List celebrity but when I try and network/flirt with other B-Listers, they reject and insult me? Like I shouldn’t be spending K-Stars on people who have the same status as me. 
    •Make. Things. Cheaper! And cost less K-Stars! I said this in a previous post but literally it’s so hard to progress or get ANYTHING decent without K-Stars! Why should I pay 100 K-Stars for 1 hair? Also, why can’t there be sales on stuff? I know there’s sales one VIP stuff but... I’m not a VIP. It isn’t only adults that can pay for their own stuff playing this game. I’m a teenager and I play it but no way in hell are my parents going to let me spend £5 on a game let alone £100!
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Glu hunties please give us safe storage, toddlers, different body types, more skin colours, give us all the facial features the glu banners have that we don't have and I don't mean event facil features, more poses in the selfie section, more throwback items from 2014-2018, more new celeb perks items, more VIP partnership tiles with new items, guys have kanye west outfits as shop my closets, give us all kkg event clothing in the kollections please, more vehicles, more locations, more pets, more new non player character items resign the app to a way better graphic and detail than this one its been nearly two years since kkh was last resigned in December 2016 hoping you do the same this year if its not to much to ask I know it probably costs you millions or billions to do it it would be neat though also release all unreleased items we don't have and bring back previous kims pics from 2014-2017 please thank you kkh developers for reading the things I really badly want in this game.
  • JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I would like you to put the Portuguese language in the game
  • KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Can't believe I almost forgot to mention this, but I actually have a major personal suggestion.

In one of the homes (I think New Jersey) one of the mandatory house items is a dead deer head hanging on the wall.

Can we please make that OPTIONAL instead?

As a vegan and frankly in general I find that very disturbing and offensive.  Im not able to 100% furnish that home because i cannot feel right buying that item.

Maybe giving us another option....like, say, a picture of a flower instead....would be really cool.

THIS!!!!!

I completely agree.  I didn't purchase that either.  How gross and offensive IMO

Glu should definitely make that optional or just completely replace it with something different.
    Glu should release a paid item called a "K Pass" that would allow a player to access any previous event or time limited "Kollection" of their choosing, and allow them to play that event or buy items from that Kollection.

Charge maybe $5 USD for each pass and give new and veteran players the chance to play events/Kollections they've missed so they can complete their collections.  

I've played KKH for an extensive amount of time and I've only missed the recent "Mothers Day" event, as well as the time limited "5 Star Weekend" Kollection and weekend event with the green dress like the UK Dutchess (in honor of the royal wedding).

I would gladly pay $15 just to get the chance to access those again and play/pay more to get the items from them.

The throwback events are cool but I know I am not the only one who would rather pay to play the past events they wanted, and buy from previous time limited Kollections.

That would probably be another great way for Glu to earn more revenue as well.

Example:

Standard K-Pass 
    *Choose and play any past event/time limited Kollection of your choosing for 24 hours 

Price $5 USD

Premium K-Pass

*Choose and play any past event/time limited Kollection of your choosing for 7 days

Price $10 USD

edited May 2018
    Please try to adhere to the original format, Short to the point suggestions , don’t quote others, make your own post, etc. this is for everyone. Even I have forgotten at times. Embarrassed 😳

also, I have deleted a post, it was an image heavy duplicate of members other post in other thread. Nothing personal and no problem. Thanks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kaylakkhkaylakkh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I think it would be a good idea if we were able to stroll around our baby in the game as we do our pets 
    I have a really cool idea for a new storyline and business!  :)

I'm going to explain what I mean in detail, but also keep things concise and to the point.

Since our dolls already act, model, and own many businesses.....and we've done a musical - how about we make a storyline where we become a MUSCIAN!?

Several people have suggested new VIP characters like Lil' Kim, Kanye, Kerli, etc......so why not have a storyline where an artist (perhaps one of them) is releasing a new album/song but is looking for an up and coming artist to FEATURE on their track.  Long story short - over a series of goals/quests, we join them on the song, promote it with them, it becomes a huge success and BAM

1.  You unlock new VIP characters (musicians) and can use Kstars to pay then to feature/collab on songs of your own
    2.  Unlock producers that you can pay to produce your own albums/songs

And from there.....why not add a new location to the game - and in that location have an ARENA where we can perform, and a RECORD LABEL that ia going out of business.....but then Sandra contacts us, and lets us BUY our own record label!?

From there, each week we can earn Kstars by releasing either a new song, or album.  Releasing an album would take more energy to produce, but the profits would be greater.

At that point, like with our Perfumery.....you have to promote your new song/album.  The game gives you FOUR tasks to promote your record (a performance on Ray Power show, an autograph signing at K world mall, a radio/magazine interview and photoshoot.....and finally a concert at the arena).

Based on how many of the four tasks you do, and how well you do on them - your song or album will acheive silver, gold, platinum or diamond status.

The better the record certification, the better the profit/reward.  

From a business standpoint, not only would this be SO MUCH FUN for fans.....but it could open the door to artists in the industry actually teaming up with Kim/Glu to promote their new albums on the game and give us exciting new quests!

Also, long term wise - in later updates perhaps we can even be able to sign other dolls to our record label and duet with friends?

The options here are vast and endless!

:)

Alright, managed to keep this post focused and to the point.  Thanks for listening, Glu!
  • nurikhenkkhnurikhenkkh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    - can we please have our own family like the Kardashians/Jenners. For example; mother, father, brother, uncle. 
    - can we also be able to spend time, take pictures and go in family vacations. 
    - can we see different seasons and be able to actually go in the beach. 
  • kkh_brookekkh_brooke Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    So now we have loads more pet features (YAY) can we get a Sloth that hangs on the neck like the snake? And if we're getting more deluxe pets (hopefully) can we get a Chinese crested dog? They really like being dressed up irl and I find them soooo cute lol
    1.  Can we get a DASCHUND in the game please!?  <3

2.  A while back I used to have a male doll.  There was one item, a golden pair of sandals (pictured below)  that was the BEST item.

Pic:

But, for some reason, girl dolls cannot buy/guft that item to their husbands.  Can we fix that?  I'd love to gift my hubby those.

Also, can we get a pair of those for the women as well?  Yes, we have gold strap heels.....but nothing exactly like those sandals.  Id like to get a pair for me and my husband to match.

They're so cute and egyptian!
    Hi. In the future, please post wardrobe/fashion suggestions in the Fashion Suggestion thread. Thanks. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    I wish our lovers could pose decently, look at mine, he looks retarded.