KK:H WeekDay Event - 4/16/18 - 5 Star Professional!

Comments

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @September That’s awesome, the closest I’ve got to was 10 points.

You’re welcome @Candyfloss_kkh 🙂
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I got stars in my second and my third box! Woohoo! So really hoping for a VIP weekend, I want to get a new business! Working towards my tb box now. :smile:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    My doll is so sad that she cannot see any of her FB friends change clothes...

Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Well this wasn’t the best week for me 😬 2 lots of energy and one kash in my giftboxes and I wasn’t overly thrilled with my throwback item either - another pair of red shoes 🙈 I have so many pairs of red heels so it wasn’t exciting for me. To be fair, I think the whole pallet was pretty boring for me this time - there was no item that really jumped out for me, other than the Lagerfeld skirt...What do you guys think - was the pallet a let down or am I just a misery?? 😂
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2018
    I just got a popup for a "50% off JLC!" flash sale but the items don't appear to be on sale? I tap to view and it doesn't do anything, just goes to the next banner. I checked the wardrobe and don't see a discount on the purses. Anyone else get this?
  • mz_understood2011mz_understood2011 Registered Users 32 Posts
    @soundspretty I got the same popup without the items appearing. I came here to see if anyone else had the same issue.
  • LunaSinclairLunaSinclair Registered Users, Member 42 Posts

@soundspretty I got the same popup without the items appearing. I came here to see if anyone else had the same issue.

Same here for me.
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    No JLC sale banner for me & no items listed for sale either. The only sale I have is the 30% off adoption. I would definitely go for that 50% sale off JLC.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I started a thread a little bit ago in the help forum and Kalinda replied it was an error. The banner should be disappearing.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    I finally passed the #51 spot and the next checkpoint is #11... seriously?! That's going to take forever! 😱

Even though professional events are the easiest they're so dang tedious, especially without event points to help it go by faster. I appreciate the extra day, but I wish the points needed weekday events were reduced as well. I feel the only breaks we get in this game is during SYS and VIP. I just wanna earn some k-stars back from my businesses 😔

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    That really stinks @MNieuw I hope you or Glu can figure out a fix
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Congratulations @soundspretty. Any milestone is a great one, but yeah, don’t you wish there was something for the 25 spot?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    MNieuw said:

My doll is so sad that she cannot see any of her FB friends change clothes...

I’m sending good vibes for a quick fix. I can imagine your frustration, like we are all suddenly extremely good looking NPCs. Have you tried adding any new people, see what happens?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut Yes! I would've liked to have more prizes toward the end when it's harder to get to the top than lower down the list when you skip forward a bunch. Would make it a lot more exciting.
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts

Hi I'm Rumpel, I'm a KKH addict.

Guess this makes it official, I play a lot. 😆

Congratulations, Rumpel!! <3

I wonder when will I pass Willow's show or let's say, will I ever? There's always 6-8M viewers between us and it never goes away. When Ray tweets about the show and I gain new viewers, Willow gains almost exactly the same amount. A girl wants a win!

I got energy, stars, and a wonderful ring in my three boxes. Now I'm onto the throwback one. Good luck people! <3
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
    It will diminish slowly. I’m down to 6 million between me and Cassio for the top spot. When I first hit number 2, there was over 50,000,000 viewers separating us. 50million between number 1 and number 2......and now it’s a mere 6 mill. So keep doin it Doll. You will get there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    All that work for... a watch

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LunaSinclairLunaSinclair Registered Users, Member 42 Posts

Forgot to take a picture of my palette, but I got this top in my TB box! I’m always happy to receive new shirts, lol.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

All that work for... a watch

@soundspretty , I’ve had that item for a long time and never realized it was a watch! Lol
    I do actually use it. Looks great with black outfits.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @soundspretty I never could quite decide if that was an oddly shaped bracelet or a watch. But I think it’s unique and actually do put it on my doll.

I got hair in my TB box! Not the best style for my doll, but I’m happy about any free hair. It didn’t look good in my normal lighter red hair, so I went with a darker shade.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    @HollySisk @webra The bracelet watch isn't bad but I've been coveting that dress that's in the box above the one I picked. I have a frozen doll in my game who is wearing it and has been for awhile and finally seeing it in a palette is a major taunt lol. Although I am thankful I didn't get another pair of black shoes 😬
    Here's my tb box, meh.. Nothing too exciting in it. I wonder when will hairs start to show up in my palettes.

#newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    Oh @Zzzelena that bathing suit is great. When we have our Memorial Day and 4th of July pictures ypu’ll Love it. ❤️
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jax got... the shorts... I have no clue so maybe it's for golfing?

PM to add
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Xan got this pink outfit and feeling like Barbie.

PM to add
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    @kokokokonut thank you for the advice! I just did 9 back to back reality shows, I wonder what the outcome will be :sweat_smile:

@Zzzelena ahh, those 4th of July items... I’ve said it a dozen times: not all of us are Americans, not all of us celebrate this day, being have to wear American flag shouldn’t be forced upon us. I’m not saying it shouldn’t be celebrated in the game, it’s just there’s no point of putting it in the throwback boxes. I got the earrings, I just don’t understand this.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Zzzelena said:

Here's my tb box, meh.. Nothing too exciting in it. I wonder when will hairs start to show up in my palettes.

I don't know how long you have been playing, but it's taken a very, very, long time before hair appeared in my TB boxes. I'm not sure how long ago they introduced the TB box, but I have been playing KKH since the game first started. I lost my progress six months into playing, but other than that, I have played most all events. For as long as I can remember, I have been purchasing an additional TB box each week. I know a few players here like @LindaVB have all the TB items, but I was hesitant to spend money on this game at first. I'm playing catch-up now. B)
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you @genthea!  💜

I always thought that it's a bracelet @soundspretty @HollySisk . As a watch I like it less now lol.

This feeling when you can't decide between two boxes, and you open the wrong one, and the other box has an item you always wanted... 😫

Well I got black shoes. 

I'm disappointed. I doubt I will use them.

Android
    edited April 2018
    @kokokokonut @genthea I actually own the other items, too. So, I'm ready to celebrate :lol:! I think I might be missing the shoes, I'll go check the Encyclopedia thread (thanks @LindaVB !). The earrings are there, just hiding under that hair. I'm not American, but I'm always up for celebrations :smiley:

@webra I've been playing since release, though with some breaks at times, but I've never lost my progress. And back in the day I was not bothered to finish every event like I've been doing for the last couple of years :lol: . I've never spent any real money on the game either. But I've put a loooot of time in it! So hope I won't need to wait forever until hair styles start showing up!
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.