☆☆☆KK:H 2018 Fashion Thread☆☆☆

Comments

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts

Coffee date with @haftime, @Angeline & Jon and Jax. What's funny is I don't drink coffee. If I have to, it must be super duper ultra mega sweet so I can consume.

OMG so cute @Naimonster , thank you! It's such a pleasure to hang out with you guys, especially with Jax looking so dreamy!

Also I'm 100% on board with @Angeline & Jon 's idea for a bubble tea party after the next VIP-- I can't wait! Though in real life I'm partial to milk tea, I don't begrudge Everly the choice for a green bubble tea!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Twinkle twinkle little star :star: ! How I wonder where you are👀! Up above the world so high🌍🌎🌏! Like a diamond in the sky 💎! Twinkle twinkle little star :star: ! How I wonder where you are 👀!

hand pose credit goes by kkgsisley
    I've outlined, corrected, and colored in my doll's skin complexion.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @haftime @Angeline & Jon I cannot wait to finally get my bubble tea! That's a deal, the next VIP, it shall be bubble tea party! So sad Jax wouldn't be able to join #bubbleteaforguys
    PM to add
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Thanks so much @Naimonster for the wonderful edit, as always.
    Yay, bubble tea party! 💖
    I guess Jon & Jax will drink coffee or whatever drink Jax’s holding with ice in it then. #bubbleteaforguys
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Happy #ThrowbackThursday! I was inspired by seeing old pics of dolls in the Encyclopedia Thread, so I pulled out these oldies of Everly, before Glu gave the game a makeover! They looked much more like "dolls" back then, didn't they? #TBT

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    haftime said:

How fierce are these dolls? I love scrolling thru my friends list to see what everyone's wearing! (I just wish I could see my Android friends too!)

@HollySisk Dixie looks so great with her new eye makeup!
    Everly still has on the new weekend hair-- I knew I liked it, but didn't realize how attached I'd get to it!
    @ChicCharlotte I'm digging Charlotte's B&W look here!
    @SugarK Kiki is also fabulous in the new eye makeup!

I love this ability to put 4 dolls in the image together, but is it too much to hope for that we could choose other poses for them? Or even have them automatically (depending on the order you pick them, like their position) have different poses assigned? Just thinking out loud...

@haftime thank you! The eyes are so very different from any eyes I’ve used before so it will take a while for me to get used to them. I do think Glu did a nice job with eye shadow on them. I just wish the eyes were a little larger.
    I think the doll that looks the best with the new eyes is Kiki. She looks fantastic. @SugarK

I love your idea of posing the dolls. It is so much fun to take pictures with our forum friends!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thank you for your sweet words @HollySisk. I have been using the smaller eyes on Kiki for a while so it didn’t take much to get used to the new Mario makeup looks :). Everyone I’ve seen wearing them looks awesome!!!!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    #SingleMomClub

#FIXTHEWINE
    Android
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    #SingleMomClub
    #FIXTHEWINE

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)

10 years younger
    PM to add
    My Japanese fashion

PM to add
    This soul sista look so anime.🌸 :love:

Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    As it is tradition, the VIP items take 2 updates to be released to everyone. According to that, these are the items that will be released to everyone:

Around the time of the launch of them I held a fashion show using them, here’s a pic:

I LIVE for these earrings!!!!!!!! And this gradient dress is ICONIC!!!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Nice to see the items in full @AmeliaKKH . Thank you..

@webra Apple @LindaVB & @HollySisk hanging around, looking for fun , or trouble, or both. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    When he said that she looks like a dessert a snack to eat🍫😏 but she ain't his special treat but she like nah I'm more of like fine wine 🍷 but is he ready to dine 🍴at the same time? #thatcaptiontho

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Hello, beautiful People!!!
    I am absolutely in love with this look:

And here's my little breakdown. I love making these:

edited May 2018
    #mirrorselfie #blinking #winking :wink:

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Dubai

PM to add
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Guys and gals, I need some advice. I need a new summer dress for my doll, but I’ve got 3 that I like (I can’t really afford all 3...). So I need some votes on which one I should get. Please help 😂
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @MissEm1994 I like #2!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I wanted to do a shout-out to some dolls in my friends list who were really bringing it, fashion-wise:

@Angeline & Jon Jon looks so great in the hair from last weekend's event! I really wish we could get event hairs for our in-game spouses if we don't have a guy's game, because I'd love that hair for Everly's husband!
    @ChicCharlotte You're really making me wish I had won those sock/shoes! I like how you echoed the look with the mesh top.
    @klena Damn she's looking so fierce! Mostly I saw the new earnable hair styled more formally, but I'm really digging this look with the fur!

But when I took the shot of all of them, I realized we looked pretty funny and mismatched! I decided to imagine a scenario where they're all in a movie together, and this is the promotional photo shoot...

In the film, Everly plays a naive small-town girl who is discovered and swept up into the fast-paced world of modelling. Jon plays her hotshot agent, who seems at first to be self-centered and standoffish, but turns out to be a shy guy who was trying to put on an act because of the nature of the business. Charlotte plays Everly's wild, fun friend, who tries to acclimate her to fun side of her new professions--parties, clubs, and appearances! Kate is the harsh, exacting editor who seems like an antagonist for much of the film until she becomes a solid mentor for Everly's character. Coming soon to a theater near you!
    edited May 2018
    Oooohhh, I was actually thinking maybe Everly plays the part of the heroine who is tasked with rescuing the talking squirrels from the devilish grasp of Kate’s character who likes to make fur coats out of them kinda like Cruella de Vil. Charlotte plays the wild, fun friend that helps Everly with the wacky plans they come up with. Jon plays the part of action hero who swoops in & try to rescue the day (cause that hair just reminds me of Brad Pitt on him). 😁
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    haftime said:
    I wanted to do a shout-out to some dolls in my friends list who were really bringing it, fashion-wise: @Angeline & Jon Jon looks so great in the hair from last weekend's event! I really wish we could get event hairs for our in-game spouses if we don't have a guy's game, because I'd love that hair for Everly's husband! @ChicCharlotte You're really making me wish I had won those sock/shoes! I like how you echoed the look with the mesh top. @klena Damn she's looking so fierce! Mostly I saw the new earnable hair styled more formally, but I'm really digging this look with the fur! But when I took the shot of all of them, I realized we looked pretty funny and mismatched! I decided to imagine a scenario where they're all in a movie together, and this is the promotional photo shoot... In the film, Everly plays a naive small-town girl who is discovered and swept up into the fast-paced world of modelling. Jon plays her hotshot agent, who seems at first to be self-centered and standoffish, but turns out to be a shy guy who was trying to put on an act because of the nature of the business. Charlotte plays Everly's wild, fun friend, who tries to acclimate her to fun side of her new professions--parties, clubs, and appearances! Kate is the harsh, exacting editor who seems like an antagonist for much of the film until she becomes a solid mentor for Everly's character. Coming soon to a theater near you!
    This is a scream. Thank you for the shout out! ❤️
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    Recreated me and my mom in-game with matching outfits! My mom loves when I do my hair in a top bun, she always nags at me to bun it up if I have my hair down. Post yours too!

PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This is really beautiful. Happy Mother’s Day.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LoveAlwaysAZLoveAlwaysAZ Registered Users 16 Posts
    It would be cool if, as a female character, every time we leveled up we also gained access to all the male clothes for our spouses (for those who are married to a man).

I started the game as a male doll, but reverted and now play as a female character because of the MANY more options available to them

But i remember these golden sandal like boots.....oh those boots.....they were so cute lol and it would be nice to buy them for my dolls hubby but for some reason i cant.
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    #allwhiteeverything

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    Everly and @Naimonster are totally [orange] crushing it!

@Angeline & Jon, Kate & Everly ( @haftime ) decided to pop into the hair salon at Brooklyn for a change in hair colours.

iOS iPad 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.