KK:HWeekend Event 4/20/18 - What Will the Weekend Be?

124Next

Comments

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Happy Birthday @Johana !!

I'm trying to move up to the next 50 star amount and can maybe manage it if I work hard but I've got a few things going on this weekend so we'll just have to see.

Also, I noticed that the guys look is cherry blossoms with a dragon? I wish they'd gone with a pink suit interpretation to lean into the inspiration - enough of all these dark clothes for guys, we like bright prints too! - but maybe it's better they didn't so I'm less tempted to spend any stars this weekend as planned.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @LindaVB I'm excited for you!! I need to hear all about your first time with bubble tea, good or bad!

The rest of you, go go go! I'll be leaving for China in a few hours, just checked the forum is accessible there so I'll be rooting on all of your bubble tea hunt.
    PM to add
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @Naimonster China, wow! Have a safe trip! 
    Android
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Have a wonderful time in China @Naimonster. Make sure you eat lots of yummy food & visit all the beautiful places.💖
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

@LindaVB I'm excited for you!! I need to hear all about your first time with bubble tea, good or bad!

The rest of you, go go go! I'll be leaving for China in a few hours, just checked the forum is accessible there so I'll be rooting on all of your bubble tea hunt.

Have a wonderful and safe trip! We’ll miss you. <3

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Safe Travels Nai!!

#ComeBackVats
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2018
    lol @Naimonster I love how you threw in going to China like you're off to the market. Have a wonderful and safe trip!

ps! Happy Birthday @Johana
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @Johana
    🎂🎈🎁Happy Birthday! 🎁🎈🎂

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    @Naimonster I hope you have a wonderful trip. How long will you be there?

We have bubble tea here in Pittsburgh but I’ve never tried it. I’m such a picky eater that I’m afraid. Lol
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I finished the Love & Lace kollection. I love it when a kollection item is even prettier than you could Imagine. The image showed just the top of this dress so I assumed it was just another LBD. I love the lace skirt.

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    I splurged on this event because I was having rough day. Earned the earrings and the dress, got the whole vip outfit, bought some stuff from the closet and from the kollections.
    The eyes did look hiiiiiiigh on my doll lmao.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited April 2018
    @Naimonster have an amazing time in China! I went there a few years ago for the three weeks and saw soooo many amazing things, you'll love it!!

@egg I'm sorry to read you were having a rough day, hope today is much better for you!!

Oh @HollySisk I love that dress on Dixie!! Never would have guessed the bottom was long, gorgeous!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Thank you @klena @Naimonster @Rumpelstilzchen @kokokokonut @LindaVB @KaylaJ @HollySisk @Andrzej_S. ❤️❤️❤️
    I celebrated my birthday in a park with my close ones, sitting under the cherry blossom trees, with a wonderful view on Prague. I love having a birthday in april 💗
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh wow I'm loving the animated flowing rose petals. It's breezing and extremely romantic to look at!

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    hey all, can someone remind me how many kstars i have to spend for the white dress? i can only spend that amount. i just don't remember how much it usually is. I'm happy they put the dress first! Wish i could get to the hair though because it's so pretty. thanks!
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    hey all, can someone remind me how many kstars i have to spend for the white dress? i can only spend that amount. i just don't remember how much it usually is. I'm happy they put the dress first! Wish i could get to the hair though because it's so pretty. thanks!
    50 k stars for the white dress! :)
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    thank you @kokokokonut!! <3

I opened so many boxes and got the hair, earrings, cash and energies but I couldn’t get the dress. I love the animation it has! I’m not sad though, cherry blossom animation is perfect, I’m so happy for it <3

oh and this was one of the boxes I opened, I was glad that I didnt chase in this palette lol.

Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    My goodness @genthea ! So sorry, what a horrible palette!

I didn't get the dress either. My free box had the hair, but after that it was only kash and energy. I stopped chasing, didn't want to make the same mistake again.
    Android
    genthea said:

thank you @kokokokonut!! <3

I opened so many boxes and got the hair, earrings, cash and energies but I couldn’t get the dress. I love the animation it has! I’m not sad though, cherry blossom animation is perfect, I’m so happy for it <3

oh and this was one of the boxes I opened, I was glad that I didnt chase in this palette lol.

Yikes. That is a rough one to swallow. This is why TBs are such a wonderful wonderful thing! But you’re right the Cherryblossom’s are marvelous
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    thanks @LindaVB ! it indeed turned out fine in the end
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
    Made my stars goal so now I just have to date my new boyfriend & I'm done LOL

I only wish the boys had a crown/hair option so Andrzej could wear it all of tomorrow ;3

#ComeBackVats
    If you post a pic you like, I'll be happy to add a crown. :) You even had a Kim mention. :) Hope your birthday is one of the best evers!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited April 2018
    HollySisk said:

@Johana
    🎂🎈🎁Happy Birthday! 🎁🎈🎂

Then I guess the party needs Alex............

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I've been super busy over the weekend, so only just now see your post about bubble tea @kokokokonut . I figured out where they sell it in my country, so next time I am in the capital, I'll defo try it! And let you guys know what I think. :smile:
    Happy birthday, @Johana! And @Naimonster , have a great time in China!
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    sorry I missed all the talk-- i've been really busy lately. But i wanted to share a tip. If you're looking for bubble tea, your best bet is to go to the university district of your US city. I've always seen plenty of bubble tea options near colleges!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.