KK:H v8.6 Update - We Obsessed, Now It's Here!

Comments

• flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    OMG THE ROYAL KOLLECTION IS EVERYTHING!
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • LunaSinclairLunaSinclair Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Danizzle said:

LindaVB said:

iOS update is here too!!!

Spoke too soon! Downloading now. <3

So we counting on you @LunaSinclair
    I will know what's awaiting me when I'll update my game at home tonight 
     :/:neutral::(:(

Well, so far, I'm intrigued - there's a lot of new items centered around weddings (including animated doves and a bouquet that I so desperately wish I had available when Luna got married!

There's two new Kollections for women, and so far i'm gotten two new storylines - one revolving around walking a fashion show in London (VIP storyline), and another that wants me to meet Kim's friend in The Hamptons (it'll be available to me in 7 hours).
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    edited April 2018
    If there's a new boys kollection I missed it but did see these:

Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    @DanizzleI'll post but Chrome will not let me
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • LunaSinclairLunaSinclair Registered Users, Member 42 Posts

New items for the ladies!

And these are the new Kollections. :)
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Danizzle said:

Well for those who have done updating their games and started playing it, can you give us little reviews?! pretty pleeeeaaase  :/ 
    It is taking me hell of a time to finish updating
    #BadNetworkReception

Lots of royal wedding themed clothes, like wedding bouquets, a dress with a sash and so on. Only 1 new storyline (so far). Sorry I can't give much info (or any screenshots) right now, I'm heading out the door :(
    hackers can burn in hell
  • acaciaacacia Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Has anyone else noticed that some of the locations have now expanded too? I just noticed on an energy run that Vienna and Cannes have extra space at the house ends!
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Check out Soho.
    Meanwhile all the way across the country..... the Pop Up store is locked, and no call. sniff. sniff.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Cannes looks about the same to me, maybe slightly longer in the end but Vienna just looks like that horse statue had been moved.

In the ballroom, you can buy “classic dancers” which looks kinda cool. But the “fun dancers” & “energetic dancers” made me roflmao 🤣
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)

Check out Soho.
    Meanwhile all the way across the country..... the Pop Up store is locked, and no call. sniff. sniff.

Ooh nice! I haven't had one either, maybe this update is somehow staggered considering the releases are different. I also had a notification in the makeup section of the wardrobe when the event started but it wouldn't show up whenever I was in the makeup category, I kept trying to work it out...I thought it could be a glitch for the pending update. Maybe there's more coming
    iOS
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Ooh I really like the Black and gold collection it’s so pretty and the other one gives off a princess feel to it. I’ve always wanted to be a princess so this like really close ! Can’t wait. 
    I have to wait until I’m at home to update  the game but from the peaks I’ve seen I think this will be a neat update 😍 feeling hopeful.
    anyone else?
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

edited April 2018
    klena said:

Cannes looks about the same to me, maybe slightly longer in the end but Vienna just looks like that horse statue had been moved.

In the ballroom, you can buy “classic dancers” which looks kinda cool. But the “fun dancers” & “energetic dancers” made me roflmao 🤣

Oh right, I saw that with Vienna but then forgot right away. I think I noticed after tapping the bird in Cannes because I play on an iphone 4s and I often tap the contacts instead of the bird. I'm not sure if the size of the phone screen would affect the placement much though.
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Just keep playing to see what's new in the pop-up shop! :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thank you Glu Goddess.
    klena said:

Apple P notified the town that she had to walk around the statue to get into her front door, and it was painful in her Louboutin heels. would they be a dear and move it over just to scooch. Alright so maybe we dropped Kim's name, and said maybe she'd be coming over to the house for a party. But don't you think it looks a lot better there?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I updated my game then tried to open and for some reason it went to a blank screen that said "downloading resources" that took about 5 min. Talk about bated breath. My KKH life flashed before my eyes. It should not be this terrifying to update your game.
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Anyone have a clue what I should search for to find outfit inspirations? 
    edited April 2018
    I bet those 5 minutes seemed like forever. Not check your settings and make sure that you're still backing up and if you have a smart switch or something like that to back it up I would do that 2. Then just walk around the game and look at everything in this update! I love it all. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited April 2018
    I'm assuming the update didn't fix the now ruined dating events? I forgot I started a date before and didn't finish with 5 hearts so I got no event points from it. That wouldn't annoy me as much if dating wasn't worse now.
    Platform: Android

In what respect? I feel dopey but I don't know what you mean. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Omg the update... everything google is banned in China, how is Jax going to update from Playstore? Plus its gonna take 1000000 years to even update KKH with the lousy wifi device I rented. I think I may need to steal my neighbors wifi for this...
    PM to add
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Saw on Instagram a outfit (hair, jewelry and dress) that was inspired  by princess Diana. Maybe try searching Kate or pippa Middleton? Or Megan markle, but she might be a stretch since she’s not royal yet. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited April 2018
    ‘European royalty dress’ or ‘European/British royal dress sash’.
    I’m from Europe and this is exactly how the royals dress for special occasions!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    klena said:

The guy on the left in the "energetic dancers" group... Is he being tortured? It looks more like some kind of energetic stretch torture than dancing.

hackers can burn in hell
    Gosh I love this update! The royal outfits are gorgeous ans those doves... AMAZING!!! Really hope Maria calls me to give me a great deal on those soon!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Here is a pic of the outfit of the Gold VIP membership;

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    @beachespeaches @LindaVB thank you guys! 

@kokokokonut like who to search for that inspired the new outfits lol they helped me though! 
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Thanks so much dolls for the infos. I just got back home and I'm getting my game updated. I'm so excited.
    Thanks so much you all @LunaSinclair @Andrzej_S. @Adrie @daffodil @LindaVB
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm so glad you guys love the update so far! Here are a couple new looks:

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I'm not loving this update, it feels a little underwhelming to me. I haven't seen the ballroom yet and will probably have time to do that quest until after the event but... That's it. I feel like there's usually more. I also don't love the new royalty inspired clothing, its not something I'd put in my doll. I'm hoping for the pop up shop to pop up tho. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    I love all the bling. There is so much jewelry oh wow I need it all. And the hair with tiaras that has jewelry so therefore I need that too I love all the jewelry thank you glu.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary