unable to open the game at all please help

BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
I've been out of the loop lately & saw there were problems over a week ago for player's unable to open the game. I just tried opening it & mine still won't load, it gets stuck on the black downloading screen. I have the latest version installed. I'm on Android.

Are any other player's still having issues opening the game? Can someone help me please? Thank you :'(

Answers

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Do you have a another Android device you can try and and put the game on, as if transferring to a new device? If you uninstall you could lose all your data. Have you updated to the latest version? I would go to the app store and see if you have an update. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    @kokokokonut thank you, I don't own any other android devices to transfer the game to, & yes I checked the app store & have the latest version downloaded that says it was updated March 23rd. Are there any other solutions to this problem? It gets stuck on the black screen saying "Starting" then an Emergency looking Triangle symbol appears in the top of my notification bar that says "Please wait while Kim Kardashian Hollywood downloads to the server". When I hit "Pause Download" it says time remaining 16:37. Once I click "Resume" it no longer gives the option to pause. I'm so worried & confused, do you think this is related to the other glitch that happened to many players? </3
    @kokokokonut it just started downloading all the way to 276 mb out of nowhere, & once it finished I was able to load the game properly & play. I wish I knew what triggered it to help anyone else but thankfully just fixed itself. Thank you for your response!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, this latest update took forever to install and open. I'm so glad you're up and running again. Phew Happy Tapping!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Kokokokonut sorry I didn't see your reply, but yes it definitely did & I was so scared seeing as there was many player's panicking because of a glitch with the last update. Here I am again with the same dilemma! I can't open/play the game after my Android automatically took this newest update. I'm remaining positive though that it will sort itself out like last month, I'm assuming it has something to do with my phone since I haven't seen any other player's having issues. If I can't get it up & running on it's own again (fingers crossed) I'll come back.for some help & support. Ughhh this so kills that usual "omg yesss" feeling of seeing the update is available in the app store, lol Thank you for your help & well wishes! I hope to return with better news, will keep you posted!
    @Kokokokonut sorry I didn't see your reply, but yes it definitely did & I was so scared seeing as there was many player's panicking because of a glitch with the last update. Here I am again with the same dilemma! I can't open/play the game after my Android automatically took this newest update. I'm remaining positive though that it will sort itself out like last month, I'm assuming it has something to do with my phone since I haven't seen any other player's having issues. If I can't get it up & running on it's own again (fingers crossed) I'll come back.for some help & support. Ughhh this so kills that usual "omg yesss" feeling of seeing the update is available in the app store, lol Thank you for your help & well wishes! I hope to return with better news, will keep you posted!
    So sorry for the double post that was an accident, & I'm unsure how to delete comments lol <3
  • alpat686alpat686 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    i am playing on facebook with desktop computer the game loads but then goes to black screen.
  • alpat686alpat686 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    i am playing on facebook with desktop computer the game loads but then goes to black screen.