KK:H Weekday Event - 4/23/18 - Springtime in Calabasas!

Comments

• ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Thank you, @klena and @LunaSinclair ! I'm relieved to hear it's only a currency conversion thing. :smile:
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @klena thank you for posting the SMC!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @ChicCharlotte the usual price for me in Australian is $14.99 so this one is slightly higher. But most of them are still $14.99. Seen this one before at the $22.99 price. Don’t think its a price increase. Just a higher purchase price.

@LindaVB you’re very welcome 😊
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    @kokokokonut @LindaVB @klena @Johana thanks so much for the birthday wishes :3 A monday birthday when I have my work week ahead leans more towards daytime celebrations & a little cake so I can be ready for bed at a decent hour, I guess I really am a grownup LOL

A dating event with the wine as it is? HMM, IDK. All we can hope is that the pending update solves some of the issues we've been having right?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2018
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Andrzej_S.!!!!!

I'm going to use the same tactic as I did last time and only go for the 4 and 8 hour dates. I found I didn't get as angry getting 16/20 points back vs using a full bar of energy for a handful.

Speaking of #fixthewine, am I imagining it or are we getting less payout from the 8 action also? I can't remember what it is in Oak but in Monstrobull it's the "tip server" action. I feel like I'm getting less hearts??
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    @soundspretty I feel so too, it's not just the wine.. the heart shower is just not the same
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I refuse to buy any SMC above $9.99 US dollars. Im not giving in on that.

As for #FIXTHEWINE, I haven’t done a date in Oak since Glu ruined the vintage wine. I’m stunned that Glu is so tone deaf that they decided to run a dating event when we players are very unhappy about the vintage wine change.

Dixie decided to hang out with her girl friends instead of dating.
    @LindaVB @Angeline & Jon @kokokokonut

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Yikes, I guess you can tell Apple was out and about last night. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Vintage wine used to get us 30 hearts, now it gives out 20, whereas tip server/fancy meal (8 energy, 200cash one) used to give out 20, and now it gives 17.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    iOS update is out! 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ok I didnt want to post in the weekend thread since its an old thread. Thanks everyone who wished me, I'm safe and sound in China, probably fatter already. @HollySisk I'll be here for a week til Sunday. Not exactly here for sightseeing, its my ancestor's hometown. I'm staying in a rural village where the city is about 20-30mins drive out. Its a new experience for me, chickens running around in the backyard and vegetable farms right in front and I legit get stared at everywhere like I'm Kim Kardashian.

Good time to skip out the dating event #FIXTHEWINE

Happy Birthday @Andrzej_S.!
    PM to add
    I like dating at Metrobull. It’s just like all the rest now, expensive and tiring. But.....I must have stepped in a lucky mess, because all my games are winning stars in their first boxes. A girl could do a lot worse. LOL
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    This is how I feel about dating events now.

Platform: Android

Thank you @soundspretty & @Naimonster :3

I haven't dated today which only means he'll want one tomorrow but at least a boyfriend doesn't come with a constant asking for more children LOL

#ComeBackVats
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    klena said:
    Hi @LindaVB this is the SMC showing in my game.🙂
    @klena also is this still current? Because this is what I got and I'm in New Zealand and guuurl I know our dollar isn't as strong as yours.
    Is it some kind of tax thing or iphone/android disparity? Weird.
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i'm honestly kinda leaning toward not completing the event tbh. i already hate dating events and the wine getting bamboozled has bamboozled me in return.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Omg yass I just completed getting the second black box two more away from the throwback box
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Lisylis Lol, I have given up making sense of currency discrepancy with SMC price. Technically the price should be lower for Australian than New Zealand purchase. I’m on iOS are you iOS or android? If android it could be Apple charging extra which wouldn’t surprise me.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes :3

Andrzej flew some friends, as well as baby Braeden & his new boyfriend - to india for a birthday dinner filled with lots of love & a memorial nod to our dear Vatsy.

(I kind've think we should do a tribute post for him? Just something to show we care you know?)

#ComeBackVats
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes :3 Andrzej flew some friends, as well as baby Braeden & his new boyfriend - to india for a birthday dinner filled with lots of love & a memorial nod to our dear Vatsy. (I kind've think we should do a tribute post for him? Just something to show we care you know?)
    Hey @Andrzej_S., did you get my pm? I can't seem to find it any more. 
    Android

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes :3

Andrzej flew some friends, as well as baby Braeden & his new boyfriend - to india for a birthday dinner filled with lots of love & a memorial nod to our dear Vatsy.

(I kind've think we should do a tribute post for him? Just something to show we care you know?)

Hey @Andrzej_S., did you get my pm? I can't seem to find it any more. 

No I didn't! :(

#ComeBackVats
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes :3 Andrzej flew some friends, as well as baby Braeden & his new boyfriend - to india for a birthday dinner filled with lots of love & a memorial nod to our dear Vatsy. (I kind've think we should do a tribute post for him? Just something to show we care you know?)
    I too think a tribune thread would be a great idea!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Oh not again 😩 Second week running this has happened...
    edited April 2018
    Do you have a fave box position? Or do you pause and try to get a 'feel' for the palette?
    Either way sending Good Luck vibes for the rest of your event.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I have nearly got the gold box 😭😃
  • cerezascerezas Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Would someone explain the #fixthewine thing to me? Internet a new member so have no idea what this is about...
    iOS player.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    cerezas said:

Would someone explain the #fixthewine thing to me? Internet a new member so have no idea what this is about...

Doing dates in 2 of the locations use to be easier until they changed the wine interactions. You use to get more hearts from them so you wouldn't have to use up as much energy and kash doing a 1 hr. or 2 hr. date.
    Platform: Android

• LunaSinclairLunaSinclair Registered Users, Member 42 Posts

GUYS. I'm in love with my TB box!
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Do you have a fave box position? Or do you pause and try to get a 'feel' for the palette? Either way sending Good Luck vibes for the rest of your event.
    I usually aim for the second box (out of habit 😂) but I think I’ll have to change, as it always seems to be Kash now 😬
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    hope you had a wonderful birthday @Andrzej_S.

Just now got to the gold box. In my first two I got Kstars! Then Maria called me for a deal on the London dog and I of course took it. The gold box was just energy, but since Bort was asking for an 8 hour date, that was fine. Won't be home much tomorrow so I'm hoping I can push thru to the TB box in time (crosses fingers!)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College