Options

Lost account

sarah2601sarah2601 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
So I've apparently lost my account since my phone was reset dispute it being linked to facebook and Google play centre. I've emailed support with no reply about getting my purchases refunded or moved to my new game. How long should I be expecting to wait to hear back?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    If you submitted an in game support ticket, you should hear back swiftly. With the update and other things, at times there can be a slight delay, but they will answer you as soon as they can. Did you send receipts for your special purchases? If not, see if you can add to that ticket without starting a new one. If not, when they respond, be sure and send the proof of your purchases.
    I'm sorry you had this problem. Hang in there and welcome to the forum. Sorry it took an issue to get you in here.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    heidiboo21heidiboo21 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi i sent my complains a couple days ago and i haven't gotten any response ..... can someone please respond
  • Options
    heidiboo21heidiboo21 Registered Users 2 Posts
    my complain was .... since late February my game crashed during an upgrade and after several attempts to reinstall it never load and thats on my blu android phone . As i have access to a IOS device I've installed it wish was successful but of course i'm starting over , my question is will i be able to get reimbursed for the purchases I've made so i can at least be able to get back my stuff along the way?
  • Options
    When did you send your ticket? Please try and have a little patience, they are the ones who can help you and I promise your ticket will be answered as soon as possible. Did you include receipts for your purchases? If you haven’t, See if you can add them onto the existing ticket. If not, wait for Support to respond and send them in then. You don’t want to start a new ticket that will just add to wait time. I know it’s frustrating, but your ticket will be answered as quickly as possible.hang in there/
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    keeshmalantikeeshmalanti Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yup same is going on with me y saying send receipts. ..I have 59 so do i send all 59?
  • Options
    sarah2601sarah2601 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Since February!? And they still haven't gotten back to you? I received a generic probably automated response immediately after sending but as of yet haven't heard anything else. I won't wait months. I'd contact either Apple or Google about it after waiting so long and demand a full refund of monies spent
  • Options
    keeshmalantikeeshmalanti Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yup I'm about to do the same
  • Options
    Cierra87Cierra87 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    My game was uninstalled by accident how can i get my game back to where i was i spent to much money and time to get where i was on this game please help me get it back please
  • Options
    Hi. Are you andrid or iOS? If you have been backing up to the cloud you can try and get it bacan by restoring from theckoud. Let me pull some links from the FAQs. Hang on.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Cierra87Cierra87 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Im android
  • Options
    Look around starting from this link,
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=transferring-your-game-to-a-new-device
    If after downloading you get a box that asks you to choose between 2 saves, Eads the details and make sure you select the Listing of your most current stat.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary