Options

KK:H Weekend Event 4/27/18 - Track Suits and Hair Oh My!

Comments

• Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Hey, last week my last game won #1 Reality Show, got the dress, 50 Stars.....So I was wondering are you expecting any milestones this weekend as you keep the cameras rolling?
    Wow congratulations @kokokokonut
    It's fantastic!!!! I mean I hope one of my 02 games will hit the #1 Tv show anytime soon
    💗💗💗 Congrats 💗💗💗 Congrats 💗💗💗

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm excited for the event. That dress is great, but I doubt it will be a preggo-belly like the real inspiration. Lol this color is even better than the SYS dress not so long ago.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2018
    I like it all, but I am in love with the earnable shoes.

And yeah, give the guys something for the first earnable. I mean it's bad enough they don't get the same amount, but they have to work double hard cause they're not getting the same event points.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    The khloe kardashian earnable outfit I love it so much that items are okay
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope I get the gb dress.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I love the earnable dress and hair! I'm weirdly excited for this to be my first weekend event back :)
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Is anyone else experiencing this? Last weekend it happened too after a while.

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    This is how it looks in my game @AmeliaKKH

Maaan, am I glad I got an item!!!! Look at this palette!

And man, am I glad that I chose not to open another box! Thought I would buy one later, but seeing this changed my mind.
    Only 2 items??
    Shame, shame, shame Glu!
    Android
  • Options
    AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    This is how it looks in my game @AmeliaKKH

@Rumpelstilzchen
    This is how it looks in my game too! 
    Did you still get the gift though? Because i don't want to be left without it, that would be disappointing 😞
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    That's how it's in my game! I'm scared to keep doing the event cause I don't have the icon of the box and so can't collect it.

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    edited April 2018
    As you can see above, I was able to pick a box. Collecting was still possible . @Sil5678 @Alesp
     But the banner never showed a giftbox, just like in your game.
    Android
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    My games had the same thing with these solid colored boxes. You still get the value of the box. And as you select the box it momentarily showed the number30 for event points, and the points were added. I believe its just a display issue and not a functional issue,....this is re: the pic posted by rumpel.

@AmeliaKKH , your display is wack also. Do you have any functional problems with the event?

Reading back for more ussues.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Yeah, I was coming here to say my game was errored too, by which I mean the lack of banner & box graphics and not the lack of a 3rd earnable item (which is a different issue)
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Amelia's banner for the GBS, that doesn't show her in the dress ibut in basic skirt/top is weireder. I'lll check with Glu about your display @ameliakkh . Do you have any working issues with the event?

DOLLS:From what I've seen, it's just a funky display not affecting gameplay. List any other issues you have, and we'lll track them down.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Double 🌟 on other offers B)
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I’m iOS and I can see the pages just fine. No icons are missing for me, just in case you’re wondering if all games are affected @kokokokonut
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen big congrats on picking the dress out of that palette🎉

My free box palette is similar to yours, only 2 GB items. I got event points, event points & hair. Got cheesed off & forgot to take a screenshot of the palette. I wanted the dress so ended up opening another palette. Got kash, 40 kstars then the dress. As it turn out, the dress was the only GB item in there. Again too cheesed off to take screenshot.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited April 2018
    My freebie was the hair!

And then I tried for the dress and got it on the first go! Must be my lucky day today :smiley:
    P.S. these basic white pants have been haunting me for many weeks now... I'd hate to miss an event item for them.

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    LunaSinclairLunaSinclair Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    For once I want the event earrings... And of course I didn't get them. Got energy in my free box, so I bought one and... got kash. I think I'm done chasing y'all!
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Amelia's banner for the GBS, thst doesn't show her in the dress ibut in basic skirt/top is weireder. I'lll check with Glu about your display @ameliakkh . Do you have any working issues with the event? DOLLS:From what I've seen, it's just a funky display not affecting gameplay. List any other issues you have, and we'lll track them down.
    @kokokokonut No problem with the event THANK GOD! Once I collected and put on all the items, the banner showed up properly. I was curious to see if the problem goes away with only one item or
    all but it seems to be fixed now. I had the same issue last weekend but because I had already recorded/screenshotted the weekend items, I let it go! It came a day after it started! 
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I'm happy about this 💗 I love the dress. And a reality event. And the earnable heels

• Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen thank you for the answer, I can collect the free box! So as @kokokokonut the glitch isn't affecting the gameplay
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Sil5678 said:
    That's how it's in my game! I'm scared to keep doing the event cause I don't have the icon of the box and so can't collect it.

I do not understand why this appears in my game 😭
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I am trying to use the @KaylaJ method of putting my doll in similar items so I’m not compelled to chase the GB items. It really does help. I have the high bun from a couple years ago, the SMC dress, and the turquoise earrings from the closet.
    @Angeline & Jon Dixie @kokokokonut @judithkkh

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The promo windows for Android games have been fixed!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Those 2-item palettes are atrocious, Glu.

My palette had all four, thankfully:

The GB items are great this week, and I really would have been happy to get any of them.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Thank you Kalinda.

And the items spooearcin palettes chosen randomly by the game. I had some krappy ones, with 2 items, and some good ones. As someone mentioned....luck of the draw.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    I am trying to use the @KaylaJ method of putting my doll in similar items so I’m not compelled to chase the GB items. It really does help. I have the high bun from a couple years ago, the SMC dress, and the turquoise earrings from the closet. @Angeline & Jon Dixie @kokokokonut @judithkkh

No wonder the gb dress looks similar to the smc one-- it's exactly the same! Just another colour. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I too managed to get the gift box hair (on the second attempt) so I’m pleased that I only had to spend 40 k-stars this time to get the item I was chasing! Here is Em loving her new up-do! Good luck to everyone else chasing 😊
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    You all look great. I love a good updo. This one just grows on you. I started out liking it now I don’t want to take it off by dolls.
    September said:

HollySisk said:

I am trying to use the @KaylaJ method of putting my doll in similar items so I’m not compelled to chase the GB items. It really does help. I have the high bun from a couple years ago, the SMC dress, and the turquoise earrings from the closet.
    @Angeline & Jon Dixie @kokokokonut @judithkkh

No wonder the gb dress looks similar to the smc one-- it's exactly the same! Just another colour. 

I love the new color it goes with purple shoes. Actually before Baba came along if I like something and came in three colors I like I had got all three colors. So I enjoy having the same thing in different colors as long as it’s not something I dislike then it’s a totally different story. And I always love being out and about with @HollySisk @Angeline & Jon & @judithkkh . I love that dress. Do we also have it in Gold? ......could we? Lol

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary