Options

KK:H Weekend Event 4/27/18 - Track Suits and Hair Oh My!

Comments

• Options
    KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    @kokokokonut here’s the other inspiration. 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    HollySisk said:

I am trying to use the @KaylaJ method of putting my doll in similar items so I’m not compelled to chase the GB items. It really does help. I have the high bun from a couple years ago, the SMC dress, and the turquoise earrings from the closet.
    @Angeline & Jon Dixie @kokokokonut @judithkkh

Lol, I'm glad that is helping

I seem to be down on my luck. Game won't connect to FB again, energy in my free box, Bort just called for an 8 hour date wasting all my energy, and my rapid recharge is gone 🙁
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Ok. Deep breaths. Keep putting Bort off till he offers you a better time, or you’re down to the wire and have to date him. About the FB connection, remind me how it finally resolved the last time. And....energy is good you transform it into either event points, or dumba$$ dates with an NPC named Bort.

(Please don’t think I’m making light of your situation. This is me,the girl who likes lemonade trying to offer you a lemon cookie.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    When I went to the watch videos for k stars screen it says get 2x the stars but I'm only getting one. Is this just me? (Playing on Android)
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I always start with an 8 hour TV show gig to help give me a boost in an event then do 3 hours from there and always try to finish the story line. With that been said I reach my first box and hope to get my second box today. And I had a luck pick too, honestly I just wanted the dress and got it super happy! 😄😁

KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Yay, congrats on the dress @Leia wear it well. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Danizzle said:
    I know that many of you did not noticed that but I stopped posting pics of my dolls during weekend events. The reason is that I have been robbed a month or 2 ago. I did not complain because I knew nothing could be done since they took my phone with them away too and I didn't want to bother you people here on the forum because you are all super busy and come here to relax a bit. Only @Adrie noticed that but here is not the point of this soooo long speech LOL
    I'm happy that I got 2 ITEMS on my freebie boxes so I'm basically enjoying this event and I hope GLU will find a solution for me to better save my male doll game because it's the only one left to me.

Omg @Danizzle só sorry to hear that!!! 😭😭😭 but happy about your picks! That’s the upside of having 2 free boxes!!!

I totally think this weekend’s earnable hair for dolls was inspired by Kendall Jennner! So fabulous! I couldn’t find which one exactly, but the black outfit one looks really close! 

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @PlantWitch I'm sorry the current pop-up window is confusing, but the 2x offer for k-stars only applies to other offers, not videos. We'll clarify this in the game as soon as we can.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    @Keia
    I had the same basic white pants on the same spot as in your palette, in two of my palettes. Must be their spot lol
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Thanks so much @AmeliaKKH for your support
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I take my camera with me everywhere I go. Have a great weekend!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Have a great weekend Glu Goddess
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts

Here are the names of the first 2 weekend gigs if anyone needs them! Xoxo! 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Ok. Deep breaths. Keep putting Bort off till he offers you a better time, or you’re down to the wire and have to date him. About the FB connection, remind me how it finally resolved the last time. And....energy is good you transform it into either event points, or dumba$$ dates with an NPC named Bort.

(Please don’t think I’m making light of your situation. This is me,the girl who likes lemonade trying to offer you a lemon cookie.)

I went ahead and dated Bort since I just wanted to get him over with. He's way too needy lol.

Last time I DL'd a new game and that seemed to connect everything again. This time, nada. I'll have to see if I can work on it again later, just the worst on a weekend when I could pose with others :(
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Got lucky with my free box and won the hair!

I really wanted the dress though so I gave it another go and got the earrings 1st then the dress :)

This is probably the 1st time I've ever been happy to win earrings in a GB, I totally love them :)

KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • Options
    EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    My rapid recharge is gone which isn't normal...right?
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @Maxylicious Your doll looks GORGEOUS. Congratulations on your great GB picks.

@KaylaJ I’m so sorry you’re having FB connection Issues. Your doll is one of my favorites so Dixie does a lot of gigs with her. We look forward to seeing her fashion choices again soon.

@Danizzle that’s horrible!! Being robbed is such a violation. I wish you had shared with us sooner. Yes we are all busy with our own lives but we’re also a community here. We support each other through the bad times and cheer for the good times. I’m so sorry you lost your doll and her game.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I am experiencing issues with my game I got all four box items and they are missing I have sent a in game message and I have not goit a message back 😭 pleas help me someone
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    In love with these shoes! Oh how I wish I got something from the boxes but the earnables will do 😍
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I need an advice dolls. I'm working on the achievments and sometimes when I film e.g. in London, the achievement goes up, but many times it doesn't. It happens in every city, the numbers after the reality show are the same as before I film. Is it supposed to be that way? What does it depend on?

@Danizzle I am so sorry to hear what happened to you. I hope you can enjoy your male game and the cute gb items you got 💗
  • Options
    I had a moment of weakness and bought 2 boxes! First one gave me a very ugly green bag (idk why white giftbox items have to be in weekend giftboxes) and in the second one I found the hair. At first I didn’t like it (was in denial bc I didn’t get it in my free box) then once I got it I fell in love because it looks like my daily hair irl. Plus this outfit put together its totally something I have irl and have worn several times 😍😂 sorry for the little rant I needed to get it off my chest!!!
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @Johana There is only a certain task that triggers each reality show achievement. Sending you my cheat sheet. Check your PM. 😉
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Thank you @Angeline & Jon this will help alot!! ♥♥
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Ohh @Angeline & Jon could you send it to me as well? (:
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    @Johana There is only a certain task that triggers each reality show achievement. Sending you my cheat sheet. Check your PM. 😉
    Can you send it to me too? Please 😁
  • Options
    KKHLucy said:

I had a moment of weakness and bought 2 boxes! First one gave me a very ugly green bag (idk why white giftbox items have to be in weekend giftboxes) and in the second one I found the hair. At first I didn’t like it (was in denial bc I didn’t get it in my free box) then once I got it I fell in love because it looks like my daily hair irl. Plus this outfit put together its totally something I have irl and have worn several times 😍😂 sorry for the little rant I needed to get it off my chest!!!

YES this outfit is great. And in purple and White, this shirt is great. Those kicka$$ boots, in contrast with the romanticism of the ruffled top is perfection. Vive la Ruffled top!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LunaSinclairLunaSinclair Registered Users, Member 42 Posts

Hi! Any chance I could get the cheat sheet as well? Thank you!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm backkkkkkk~ I'm just started with the events, hope I get there. Anything I missed?

Happy Birthday @Magriatrix

PM to add
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @Magriatrix Hope your day is awesome, the presents are awesome, and the cake calories get thrown out with the wrapping paper.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Welcome back @Naimonster we missed you💖

Happy birthday @Magriatrix 🎂

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)