Options

KK:H Weekend Fashion Show 4/27/18 - Reality Rewards on the Runway

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Yesterday Kalinda dropped the news, a Keep The Cameras Rolling event, with these fabulous prozes......

Posting the spoilers a little earlier today!

So show us your prizes, and how you styled them. Here'she one from the Androids just to kick things off.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Here's my doll modelling the hair and the dress :smile: Feeling gold and silver vibes today lol

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Just a comparison of the SMC dress and the Special Box Dress! Honestly, this I trend I’m totally here for! It’s a great way for those who can’t spend money to still have the item! Sorta. Kudos to Glu! 

I don’t usually do this! But I started the event at 5:15 today so, excuse me the full Special Box outfit. I’m living for it. I also LOVE the expanded pool. My fabulous table used to be cut in the middle and I’m so happy I can see it now. 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Cheers!

This lucky pick calls for a celebration.
    Good luck everyone! 🍀 
    Android
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here are Everly and @HollySisk's Dixie in their Khloe-inspired outfits!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I know that many of you did not noticed that but I stopped posting pics of my dolls during weekend events. The reason is that I have been robbed a month or 2 ago. I did not complain because I knew nothing could be done since they took my phone with them away too and I didn't want to bother you people here on the forum because you are all super busy and come here to relax a bit. Only @Adrie noticed that but here is not the point of this soooo long speech LOL
    I'm happy that I got 2 ITEMS on my freebie boxes so I'm basically enjoying this event and I hope GLU will find a solution for me to better save my male doll game because it's the only one left to me.

• Options
    AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Danizzle said:
    I know that many of you did not noticed that but I stopped posting pics of my dolls during weekend events. The reason is that I have been robbed a month or 2 ago. I did not complain because I knew nothing could be done since they took my phone with them away too and I didn't want to bother you people here on the forum because you are all super busy and come here to relax a bit. Only @Adrie noticed that but here is not the point of this soooo long speech LOL
    I'm happy that I got 2 ITEMS on my freebie boxes so I'm basically enjoying this event and I hope GLU will find a solution for me to better save my male doll game because it's the only one left to me.

Love you bestie 
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @Danizzle I’m so sorry this happened to you. I feel worse that you didn’t want to share with us. We are probably the only ones in the world, who understand that on top of all the other truly personal loss about it, then there is the game. I’m so sorry.

And hugs from Amelia are in the event thread, I had to move it, as per post be;ow.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @ameliakkh I hope you understand, but I am moving your post to the event thread. This thread is a fashion show, and I feel you real life inspiration post would be better served in the event thread. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited April 2018

@LindaVB and AppleP we’re doing a Royal photo shoot in Vienna and they ran into @wolfandbutler2 @maxrockatansky we’re doing the same on the other side of the square. After lunc.......we all shared a cashew and a celery stalk, washed down with tons of bubbly, and managed to take a picture of the 4 of us together.

Eww....Apple looks manaical doesn’t;t she. Bad pose Apple remember that. Lol

And since neither Linda noe Apple have event things on, when I saw Max and Wolfe in event clothes...well I’m hoping to entice them back.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you @kokokokonut
  • Options
    I did notice your absence @Danizzle, I thought it had to do with Vats' disappearance. 
    I'm really sorry that happened to you..

Android
  • Options
    I did notice your absence @Danizzle, I thought it had to do with Vats' disappearance. 
    I'm really sorry that happened to you..

Oh thanks @Rumpelstilzchen
    It has nothing to do with Vats. In fact I have posted like a million of messages on the forum concerning the savestate system and it felt like spamming to me.... literally...
    This is why I kept it for myself. It's only when @Adrie asked me that I explained. But thanks... I really appreciate it
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Here's @judithkkh and I twinning! :)

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

My doll is taking home all the awards for her country album "I Left Bort on a 4 Hour Date Cause He Wasn't Paying" featuring the song "Why Finish The Date When You Take All My Energy For No Reason?"
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The disco queen has arrived y'all. I dont know about y'all but this dress is definitely giving me soul train vibes.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Lol love our pic @kokokokonut!!
    I did not win an item in my free box so here is my doll showing off her earnable items!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Loving the new earnable hair!

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Ahh everyone’s dolls look so great! I managed to get all of the earnables as well as the gift box hair (so I’m very happy!) Here are a few of Em’s weekend looks, featuring some of the new items 😊 
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Won my only weekend item in box one and felt inspired to take Braeden out to enjoy the nice day -

Also had a night out with @kokokokonut & @Carol Davida because they looked so nice in their weekend items ;3 - 

Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    edited April 2018

Is this pale punk or peach? I’m thinking Pink. If @Vats was here, he’d tell us.

Should I wear it to the Royal Wedding?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You look fabulous Koko!
    Wouldn't wear it to the Royal Wedding though, you don't want to steal the show from the bride.
    How about that knee length red lace one 😁 lol
    Android
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    this hair is so amazing I created a look with it and of course I added my konnections kkh husband lol he is a billionaire CEO ohh I call him Christian Grey for fun he he