No videos to watch

cerezascerezas Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
Hi, since the new update I haven't been able to watch videos either to get 20% extra energy, nor to open another daily gift box. I get the announcement that I can watch a video to get more energy, but when I click "ok", it says there aren't any videos available. When I get my daily giftbox, the option to open another is to pay stars. Is this normal?
iOS player.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, I'm sorry this is happening. You don't say what platform you play on, ios, Android, FB or Amazon. I'll be honest, my games are drying up as far as videos to watch, but you can certainly submit a ticket to customer care, explain how it changed with the update, and see if they can offer any explanation.
    I've been hearing of a general slowing down of videos, if I'm lucky I get one each day, and there are no vids to watch in other offers. But I haven't heard of any complete shut downs of videos before. Good luck, and if it's good news, share with the rest of us. :)
    (it's nice seeing you around, sorry it's an issue. :( )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cerezascerezas Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Hi @kokokokonut I'm sorry I didn't reply before, the videos have come back, but as you said, they are scarce! I play in the iOS platform!
    iOS player.
    glad they came back, some are better than none. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sescotina46sescotina46 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I've spent$$$$$ of dollars since starting to play the game i love it but very tired of spending so much money then it's making me start the game over no no!! Customer service isn't helping!! I'm needing help???¿
    edited April 2018
    Ok, so this isn't about videos is it. If you spent $ in the game, if you have sent in a ticket to customer care please wait for their response. Reply to them including receipts for your purchases. If you haven't already submitted a ticket then please send one in game and include the receipt for your purchases. If you reply here I'm going to have to move these posts to a thread in FAQ and support. But all I will tell you there is that you have to submit a ticket and include your receipts don't send a second ticket wait for their response I'm very sorry this happened. Welcome to The Forum

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary