KKH Game FAQ

Comments

• MDanielMDaniel Registered Users 61 Posts
    I update my app now, and still not appearing the event! :(
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. I'm checking for you as we speak. I feel your frustration. Hang in there.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok. Thank you so much. I will wait your messages.
    Tell me if you need my Hollywood ID or my email address
    Hello!? Something new about my problem?
    I'm sorry, I haven't heard back, and I can only assume that it's in the system and they will respond to you as soon as possible. I am sorry I wasn't able to help. Waiting with no word is the worst. Please accept my apologies. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Luna RoseLuna Rose Registered Users 2 Posts
    Help me please! I can't seem to find where I can cancel my suscription to VIP rewards...
    Hi. What platform are you playing on? If it is Android, go to your GooglePlay account, and find subscriptions. You will see the listing for the VIP program. You cancel it there.

With iOS, go to iTunes, and do the same.

Not sure about FB platform games. Let us know if you need more help. if you're FB, I'll look around for the info. Nice to meet you, and sorry you're not happy with the vip program. I'm rejoining as soon as I decide which of my 3 games deserves it. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • blue97blue97 Registered Users 1 Posts
    edited October 2017
    I have this goal of making an appearence at the Monstrobull but whenever I go there, nothing happens. Also there's one to complete a big project but there are no directions on where it is or even what it is. . .
    Can you be more specific, like the event names? And what is the big project? Sorry you’re having a problem.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZuzaZuza Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi. I have a problem. Maybe someone can help me. My game KKH stop working seven days ago. I only see the loading site and than dot's stop working and I return to the main page of the tablet. I was clearing the games cache. I have access to wi-fi networks. I've been playing more than year . My tablet is Lenovo tab2 a8-50. Android 5.0.2 What can I do?
    Here you sent a ticket yo customer xwhere? If you have sa new your ID#, you czzn send
    A ticket, include your ID #, and you can submit through a form on ggge FAQs pages. Link is here:
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web. Without your ID, there is not much they when do to help. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • madisonisheremadisonishere Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi! I don't even know if this is the right topic but I have 2 major questions. 
    1. Since I've been playing the game, Willow Pape has 150.0 m more followers than me. I play every day and I'm on the second place from my rank ( she is on the first) and I can never have more followers than her. What should I do? 
    2. All of my friends who play kkh received an offer after they reached the third or second place on their rank to lose all their fans and start from E again, and to receive exclusive clothes. It never appeared to me and I really wish those items . I really don't know what to do. Please please help me
    Ah, you are talking about the Comebacks. Yes, you gave to be number one. But you shoukkd be able to pass Willow. I would jujust keep playing, make sure you get 5Stars for all your gigs. Do you own the jet? You should really buy a vehicle and the Jet to make sure you're not paying any transportation costs. Once your travel is free you will begin to amass more wealth, and pass Willow faster. I would do a lot of 3 hour parties. They give you fans fast, and that ill herlp. Finally, you don't say how long you're been playing, or what level you are, but you can always send a ticket to customer careif you think yours stuck behind Willow in a glitch. But iveeoukkd try thdd parties first. And once you do start a comeback, parties still be a fast way to get your fan number back up there. Welcome and good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • torinicoletorinicole Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hi! So I haven't been able to play the game since LAST FEBRUARY! It would crash every time I opened the game. Every few months I would check and it would still crash. Finally, last night I randomly decided to check and low and behold, it FINALLY WORKS! I have a lot of catching up to do. But, now my free stars button won't work. What can I do to fix that?
    iOS user, level 30
    It could be anything. Have you downloaded the latest version?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • torinicoletorinicole Registered Users 16 Posts
    Yep, I'm running on the latest version!
    iOS user, level 30
    Ok, a few members have said to get the watch videos button back, you must go into settings, and turn off In App purchases. Then when you want to make a ourchase, go back in and turn purchases back pn. There was a thread here, with direct instructions yesterday. You try turn I got off ourchases, and I'll look for the link.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • savvykattsavvykatt Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    So I'm playing on my Android phone, and my Facebook friends are there playing with me as well. But when I try to play on Facebook, it's a completely separate game. Is there a way to sync the two?
    No, i’m Sorry. You can not swap platforms. Your iOS or Android Game, facebook, or amazon game can only be played on their respective platforms, and devices. You can always start a 2nd game and okay that one on FB.
    Welsomevto the forum.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • elissarobinson39elissarobinson39 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hello everyone! I’m new to this forum but have just recently resumed my old KK game and have been playing it for about a month now since. I’m on level 22 and A -List. Not to start on a bad note, but I am becoming incredibly frustrated because I cannot figure out where my freaking contact/costar icon is. Not for VIPS, NOR just regular professional contacts. I don’t pay for VIP but I can still “hang” with Kim but there is never a blue icon at any of my project locations that lets me call ANYONE, let alone Kim. I’m  so freaking cofused I’ve joined 3 forums asking the same question and they all responded with the same thing: “after you hang out with Kim at your house, go to a project and tap the blue contacts icon (that looks exactly like the pink, love contact one!! So I know what you’re talking about because I definitely used to see that icon all the time!) and then click VIP and ask Kim to come within 24 Hours.”  I’ve done just that a few times just to check I wasn’t missing soemthing or being retarded but I follow instructions to the T and then there is never any contact icon. I can ask Kim to hang, but I do not see a blue contact icon anywhere anymore.  I hung out with Kim as a VIP in my house for the first time and got 5 stars and then I tried to start an 8 hour commercial at Miramount. I have tried to invite her to do the project with me because it says “she can only do a project for 24 hours after you hangout” (and it says Kim can be a VIP helper with ANY project you do), and the blue and white contact button to call her and invite her to the project (as I’ve been told) does not show up anywhere for me to click on/call her. I tried again at Femme, then club tulip. There’s just no button. I’ve read so many forums and I don’t know what I’m missing here. I’m going to attach some screenshots of my game so u guys know im not tripping. I have the pink heart date icon for me and my husband everywhere I go (and included a picture of it lmao)  but like where tf is this professional blue icon! Ahhh. Ok lol.  Thanks!
    Hi and welcome first off in your two restaurant/club screenshots you're not in any gigs. You're in there ready to call someone on a date that's why you show the red heart icons . You must be in a gig to call her. Now I'll take a look at the started gig pic and see what I can tell from that picture
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Hello everyone! I’m new to this forum but have just recently resumed my old KK game and have been playing it for about a month now since. I’m on level 22 and A -List. Not to start on a bad note, but I am becoming incredibly frustrated because I cannot figure out where my freaking contact/costar icon is. Not for VIPS, NOR just regular professional contacts. I don’t pay for VIP but I can still “hang” with Kim but there is never a blue icon at any of my project locations that lets me call ANYONE, let alone Kim. I’m  so freaking cofused I’ve joined 3 forums asking the same question and they all responded with the same thing: “after you hang out with Kim at your house, go to a project and tap the blue contacts icon (that looks exactly like the pink, love contact one!! So I know what you’re talking about because I definitely used to see that icon all the time!) and then click VIP and ask Kim to come within 24 Hours.”  I’ve done just that a few times just to check I wasn’t missing soemthing or being retarded but I follow instructions to the T and then there is never any contact icon. I can ask Kim to hang, but I do not see a blue contact icon anywhere anymore.  I hung out with Kim as a VIP in my house for the first time and got 5 stars and then I tried to start an 8 hour commercial at Miramount. I have tried to invite her to do the project with me because it says “she can only do a project for 24 hours after you hangout” (and it says Kim can be a VIP helper with ANY project you do), and the blue and white contact button to call her and invite her to the project (as I’ve been told) does not show up anywhere for me to click on/call her. I tried again at Femme, then club tulip. There’s just no button. I’ve read so many forums and I don’t know what I’m missing here. I’m going to attach some screenshots of my game so u guys know im not tripping. I have the pink heart date icon for me and my husband everywhere I go (and included a picture of it lmao)  but like where tf is this professional blue icon! Ahhh. Ok lol.  Thanks.
    I am attaching a picture of the piece of advice I’ve received from at least 3 other forums. I understand the steps in which to everything. I just don’t have a blue button! Please let me know if anyone has any new insight. Thanks. 
    edited May 2018
    And the body language gig there's already a second person in that shot. Either it's storyline and they had to be in that shot with you or you already invited them. if you already invited someone you can't invite a second person. if he was character in that gig there's no room to call anyone else you have to play with him. if you go to start another gig that's just you and 'an invite someone' button....try inviting Kim. But you cant take her on a date it has to be a working gig. good luck and I hope that made sense. welcome to the forum....you have reached the game developers Forum so you're in the right place. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi thank you so much for your consideration and promptness I actually really appreciate it. I’m about to start another gig right now at Femme and there is again no icon in the room. Are they supposed to be in every location u go to? Or at least at every project right? Like I thought they were supposed to be everywhere like the pink dating ones are for me. My husband is with me a lot of the time bc he follows me literally everywhere (that’s a normal game thing right?) and we have a lot of “newly wed” photo shoots but I really prefer working  over dating. I just don’t know why I can always see the pink icon button in case I want to date or call someone to flirt with that’s not even my husband (!!) but never do I see the blue professional one that I’m always trying to use! Its like it’s backwards! I don’t know if I accidentally did something with my settings... or maybe when I got married they took it away? I honestly have no idea how it works. Ugh. 

Ok just now I started the runway show at Femme that I mentioned earlier to see if the darn thing would possibly pop up once I started this one, but no such luck. However, this random E lister, who I’ve never seen or heard of ever in the game is on the runaway with me and just made casual conversation (the white speech bubble with three black dots) simply saying “hey! you look great.” But I didn’t invite anyone to my gig, I don’t know her or her name not even slightly familiar. like I’m so confused if somehow I accidentally made it so I couldn’t control professional contacts anymore? Because I can’t call them ever, I can only see their names in my phone to gift them stuff. I’m attaching more before and after photos of this Femme photo shoot with this girl to see if it helps spark any ideas? Sorry I keep going on it’s just weird and frustrating especially because it seems like no one else has lever had this issue so I’m just stumped. Thanks for all your help.
    You have 32 undone tasks on one tab = 3 others.. stop trying to invite Kim places, and just do those tasks. There is no way to sdiagnose. Nothing with 35 tasks. I’m sorry, i’m Amazed, but I don’t have any other advice for you. I’d ask you how that happened, but I don’t want you to take the time answering....you have to go get those gigs done. Those people who are preventing you from inviting others...are NPCs in the story if that gig...one of 35. Good luck. And. Get busy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • feroslovaferoslova Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Do I ever meet Raul Ferro from Brazil(RT's billionaire friend) again? 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @kokokokonut do you know the max hearts for dating? I am trying to have a baby, just want to know when it will come :)

Thanks !
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @thlifeofraerae I'm so sorry I missed this.  When you  reach 12,000 relationship points with your SO, you are asked if you'd like to have a baby.  Your 1st baby is free at 12,000 relationship points, and the second at 15,000.  If you do not want to wait,  this weekend is allegedy a VIP, which means you can earn event points if you adopted a baby for 160 Stars (i think that's the right amount It's been a while. ;) )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Hi. I have a question wich i thoutgh i knew the answet but i'm not sure... if i want to do another comeback, do i have to have more fans than my facebook friends too??  i think it would be impossible because one of then has 1399 million fans and that number goes up while mine goes up too so its impossible unless that person stop playing but anyways it will take too long to beat.