KK:H WeekEnd Event 5/4/18 Cinco De Mayo - TBA

Comments

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

3 things. Give guys 3 earnable items, socks and longer sleeves. Also anyone noticed that both the guy's pants are an exact replica, just with different color. Why guys gotta deal with all these?

I mean, as long as they're simply re-coloring/re-texturizing things give us a pair of shoes or something too? I used to want these outfits to make sense as outfits when worn together but that's apparently too much to ask for now since we have sufferent a month & a half of 3 items, Like, what gives GLU?!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    A dating event again? We just had one.

If only they would make the P events better, give a bonus star or smth...

I do love the earnables and gb so I will be participating. 
    And @kokokokonut I am worried that I will not be able to finish at all using cheap locations. I can barely finish as is with the new wine situation. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie is rather cocky about showing off the red dress versus the earner dress.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2018
    I just thought that rather than sit out a whole event because the dating is very expensive you could go less far at cheaper places, lets say earn the dress. at least you'd still be participating and the dress is phenomenal. I'm a 'half a glass of lemonade is better than none' type of person.

But th ice GB items really help. I want them all, but I'll settle for no earrings. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I might skip the earnable hair just because it's probably not hair I'm likely to use and I'm keeping the #fixthewine hashtag until it's acknowledged because the wine change shouldn't have happened.
    Platform: Android

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Also to point out, they didn't just change the wine. They also changed the 8 action that costs $200. It gives you less hearts now as well.
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I love the items and I'm happy that it's a dating event! I was worried it would be SYS in which I can't participate on fb, so I'm happy that I can! I am absolutely in love with the GB hair! I'll have to have it! Thank you for gorgeous items, glu!
    Tho, glu, there are a few things that would be fair to do. Give guys 3 earnables. Fix the wine. And, lastly, give fb some other event, even P one or vip are okay, any other regular event that works on fb basically, for the same items, when there is SYS on other platforms. Just run a different event for the same items for us, please! Give us a chance to get the items :smile:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I feel even worse about dating events than the P events now. Cause the D event ( 😂 ) takes away lots of energy, money and fans (since I have divorced my Bort bc of the wine, so I will lose fans for breking up with the guys).. I just wish the wine was addressed, cause it's always on the back of my mind while I'm playing, the feeling that glu doesn't care. #fixthewine and give guys 3 earnables. 
  • ridicuLIZridicuLIZ Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Love the gift box dress! 
  • carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    My husband will be happy! And I'm always happy for earnable hair. :smile:
    IOS :)
    edited May 2018
    Dolls, i can't recall Glu ever addressing little tweaks and things that aren't actual glitches before. What would you have them say ` we tweaked the game?'o I just don't think we should take it personally. Glu does a lot of other nice things that we really like. As players we're not going to like everything that happens in the game. I'm sure they know we're very unhappy they take things into consideration for next time and it all works out in the wash.
    You can certainly vent about it all you like but KandyStripe Koko says please don't knock your head against the wal. Try not to be hurt by it. it's an action in a game they tweaked it we didn't like it. But The Weeknd clothes look great don't they? Wwant a muffin?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited May 2018
    My fathers birthday is May 3rd so one year I flew down to surprise him, they lived in Arkansas, and the Cinco de Mayo celebrations there put my cheesy quac and salsa to shame. Another time I was at an ice cream social there, and there was a big blessing of the Ice Cream, so there was that too......but it’s Saturday this year, will you be celebrating Cinco de Mayo? Can someone tell us more about it?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited May 2018
    I see Koko, but the fact that it's not a glitch makes it even more unreasonable. I really hope that glu takes it into consideraton next time and at least keeps the other events fun. Thanks for the muffin Koko, I'm ok now but there's someone who's heart won't ever be fixed and that's my poor Bort 💔 is there any hope that he won't cost 184 stars to make up with in the future?
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Johana said:
     I just wish the wine was addressed, cause it's always on the back of my mind while I'm playing, the feeling that glu doesn't care. #fixthewine and give guys 3 earnables. 
    Glu doesn't care. It's like when people find out that you're a giver, in money or spirit, then they take more and more as time goes on, and then when you say 'hey hello, what are you doing. This isn't cool.', they disappear and move onto squeezing other people. 

It makes me feel like dirt. Not even worthy of acknowledgement. 

So in this case, Now all my friends and I are refusing to spend real life money on this game until and unless they turn this issue back.

And frankly it's made me sour on the game a lot. I would cold drop it completely if I hadn't been playing since day one. I may yet just end up blowing it off. It's bringing me less and less enjoyment and 90% of the time feels like an upkeep chore. 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i'm... kinda debating this.
    like, the gb items are alright. the eyes... they still look high to me i'M SORRY I KNOW THEY'RE PRETTY but they look like she's tripping lmao. i wouldn't mind getting any of the items in the box as long as it's not energy... i mean maybe cash bc i'm broke. i -might- try to complete the event because i'm a sucker for that type of hair.
    peepin' the dior s/s 2013 inspired shoes tho.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2018
    HollySisk said:

Dixie is rather cocky about showing off the red dress versus the earner dress.

lol It's like in those movies when the woman gets their dress ripped into a shorter do

Agree with others, give the guys SOMETHING. I can't imagine doing a dating event without the extra points until I reached the 3rd item.

I wish the hairs were switched. That gb one is like we had about a month or so ago that I know some dolls missed out on and I want them to have it too. Also, is the earnable hair slicked back or pulled back?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Johana said:8
    I see Koko, but the fact that it's not a glitch makes it even more unreasonable. I really hope that glu takes it into consideraton next time and at least keeps the other events fun. Thanks for the muffin Koko, I'm ok now but there's someone who's heart won't ever be fixed and that's my poor Bort 💔 is there any hope that he won't cost 184 stars to make up with in the future?
    @Johana if you delete him from your contacts and then find him again at an in-game location you can add him as a dating contact again. It could be a bit risky though if you can't find him or he only wants to be a professional contact :(
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Hmm I do kind of like the eyes on my doll, but she looks so different! So debating chasing them.. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    Thank you @Lisylis , I will try it and see if my doll can find him sooner then she falls for some other "Bort" haha :-)
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Hi, I am new here and I am posting my boxes as I feel that analyzing other people boxes kinda sorta mighta help me choose better boxes. 
    IOS Player 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oh dear vintage wine...

PM to add
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Game on facebook wouldn't load. Tried many browsers, fb game room, clearing cache, nothing works. It just shows a black screen. On official fb page of the game, there are many more fb players saying they have the same problem. Is it gonna be fixed while the event is on? I'm really gutted right now. I couldn't wait to start the event! Please fix it quick, Glu!! It worked normally for me at 4am, that's the last time I played.
    And please just tell us something! When it's something wrong on other platforms, like event being late for a few minutes, there are replies from you straight away. And compensations usually. All fb players are affected. It's not a single case.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Lol I got the earrings in my free box. I mean they're not bad earrings! But I did have every other item in the palette too. 

And gosh the wine change really makes a difference, huh? It's taken me one and a half bars to finish three two-hour dates :(

• LunaSinclairLunaSinclair Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Okay so the weirdest just happened...

Just a few minutes ago, I opened my free box and got the GB eyes in the third box. I forgot to take a picture of that palette, but the hair was in the fourth box, and the dress was in the eighth box. I decided to take a leap of faith and open and box and the hair and the dress were in the exact same spot as the last box! Wahoo!
  • LunaSinclairLunaSinclair Registered Users, Member 42 Posts

Forgot to attach a pic in my last post! But I am SHOOK - I am never this lucky at chasing items! Sending good GB juju to all!
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    My free box palette only contained 2 GB items only. Seriously Glu?
    Went chasing after the hair & got thoroughly spanked. Fate’s way of saying I had too much luck last TB.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I opened in search of hair but nope. When I open my free GB later I'll hope for it. @klena my first palette only had 2 items too.

PM to add
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I tried chasing the gown this morning, three pallets worth of chasing, but only won the hair. Forgot to screenshot the last one in my frustration. I am happy about the hair, but I am afraid I am going to deplete my stars stash by the end of the weekend continuing a fruitless pursuit of that dress.

Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Ok.. I am done. Not even gonna try again after this kind of awful luck. The earrings, eyes, and dress were across the top.
    :D  (LOLing to keep from crying.)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Got all the items are a short chase!! Love love love this look
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________