Options

KK:H WeekEnd Event 5/4/18 Cinco De Mayo - TBA

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

With no help from the wine, at least in the game, I decided to try and get an item.

Good: I got the dress
    Bad: After I opened 3boxes of energy
    Ugly: Bort is only offering 1 hour dates so I have to wait to spend my 150 bolts
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Got kash in my GB. I don't want to talk about it

• Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    The Mirragio just started costing more energy. I had back to back 1 hours all morning and now the 9 energy won't cut it anymore. 

Also two item palettes are back with a vengeance. Two items? 

You're trash for this Glu. 
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Come on, Glu!! Seriously?? The game on FB is still not loading!! We're missing the event that is hard to complete now with vintage wine giving less points! And we still didn't even hear from you.. Is it not normal to check if all the games are running smoothly when the event starts? Is that not a routine? Or is it only a routine when it comes to the other platforms? You get back to them when the banner is not displaying something, but when the whole game won't even load for all the facebook players, you don't even get back to us! When things are a bit late on other platforms, you give them compensation for missing on the event. We never had any compensation for missing the whole events. They all have rapid recharge and when it was gone for two days, you told them what's going on. We on facebook have never had it, and when we asked about it, it was just ignored! When the banner for double star on other offers and videos was not saying the right thing, you got back to them immediately. We on fb could never even watch videos for k stars. Not to even mention again SYS event and how many events in general we have missed because the game was not loading. Or how many times our update was way later than for the other platforms. Or the trophy for completing SYS gigs, why does it exist in our game? And no, I don't wanna start all over again on some other platform. I was considering it, properly, I wanted to join all the fun and play with the forum dolls! I still would want to do it! But you know what, I've been playing since the release and I can't imagine starting all over again with nothing! No jet, no pets, no all the clothes and houses, the relationship, completed comebacks, all the businesses that I own, and so on, and so on. I just would like to be heard and treated like the players from the other platforms! Is it that fb is not making any money for you? Why are we having such a treatment?
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Zzzelena Thanks for reporting the Facebook loading issue here. The team is investigating what happened.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Thanks for getting back to me Kalinda! I appreciate it and it puts me to ease a little bit! I really hope it starts working while the event is still on, I need to chase that GB hair :smiley:
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Zzzelena Kalinda to the rescue! Hope you get to play ASAP, because for me, I'm already exhausted.

#FIXTHEWINE
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Guys, I found zzzelena’s comment in spam. I just happened to see it post, then disappear. If any of you post , and maybe go back to edit, and you get the message,:
    “your post must be approved’ Or you just can;t find it, pm me.
    Please pm me, and I’ll go look for it. I just happened to be watching otherwise, her post might still be lost in spam. Yesterday a member thought her post was deleted, she just posted on the wrong thread, found that too. Don;t ever be afraid to Pm me, I’ll either find it and put it back for you, or explain why the system deleted it. :)

When in doubt, Pm me, and I;ll check it out. Fingers crossed for a speedy solution.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you so much, Koko! You are always there for us and I really appreciate it <3
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Can't believe I just wasted 80 kstars on this. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    @September We really need a sympathize button.

Based on the first gig, I feel like this weekend storyline is gonna be another weird one.
  • Options
    KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    @kokokokonut here’s the inspiration for this weekends event 😍
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Gorgeous pics. Thank you for this.

Edit...but I have to disagree on the Diana one. Very close but the top us diff.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    September said:
    Can't believe I just wasted 80 kstars on this. 
    I had the same problem. I got Kash, Kash again, 30 hearts and then FINALLY the hair (even though I was chasing the eyes, I’m happy I got a lovely hairstyle after all of the other rubbish boxes!) 
  • Options

@September We really need a sympathize button.
    Based on the first gig, I feel like this weekend storyline is gonna be another weird one.

Yes! Last weekend I suggested an “I feel your pain button”. It can take the place of disagree.
    #sympathize

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut Given the state of some of the palettes posted on here, maybe a "Yikes" button would be more appropriate lol.
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    hate dating. It's ruined. Playing makes me aggressive now, and what gives me the rest are the palettes. 2 or 3 items tops? 

I knew the eyes weren't in there. Don't think I will play more today..
    #FIXTHEWINE
    Android
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts

Bad luck for me too. This is the 2nd weekend in a row where I only have 2 GB items. Every week for months I've had all 4 items in the weekly GB. Something has definitely been tweaked.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited May 2018
    My palette had all four items in it, but no stars (which seem to appear sometimes in palettes with fewer items, and could be considered a comparable prize).

I was very disappointed to spend 80 stars and get only the earrings (and energy to spend on the 1-hour only dates my husband is offering) but I'm definitely not opening any more boxes. The hair, dress, and eyes are beautiful, but chasing just leaves me feeling so hollow. I am grateful I have the earrings for the bonus points, too.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Like @webra I, too had for the last months all 4 items in my palettes. And I spent hundreds of kstars every weekend on giftboxes. When there is a fair chance of getting all the items, I go for it.

Last weekend I was shocked to see only 2 items in my palette, so I didn't buy any boxes.
    Where is the logic in this ? It's bad business. 

Or are we just a bunch of lab rats, and Glu sells our behavior studies? 

Android
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Zzzelena Unfortunately, we weren't able to resolve the Facebook issue today. I'll let you know when there's news!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Thanks for letting us know, Kalinda! Hope it's resolved while the event is on. I wanna get that GB hair so badly! 
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    my mom had outpatient surgery today so I didn't even get to start the event rolling which means I'll be trying to play catch up a bit tomorrow by waking up early I guess
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Is your Mom ok? Take good care of her.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

Is your Mom ok? Take good care of her.

Thanks Koko! It was a foot operation of some sort and the surgery meds are still working through her system but she's mostly fine & just needs to rest. I'm not sure if I'm spending the entire weekend here with her or not - a cousin from out of state is coming to help - but we didn't even get home until a little after 7PM and my phone only finished charging now so that's definitely one day down LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    I give up, I quit and I'm mad

Accidentally just deleted my husband as I was about to reach 9000 points and I'm so **** done. All I wanted was a baby and I'm so **** mad. I never even liked dating even with the good wine dating still sucked and I'm not getting married again. 

My heart is broken. 
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    @klena @Naimonster @webra @Rumpelstilzchen

the same happened to me. My main game at least has had all four items in my first palette the past months and this event all three of my games only had two event items. I think there’s definitely been some tweaking done.. Glu is making me sad. 😔
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    the eye-shadow is everything 😍 ohh and this dress I feel like a galaxy 
  • Options
    edited May 2018

I give up, I quit and I'm mad

Accidentally just deleted my husband as I was about to reach 9000 points and I'm so **** done. All I wanted was a baby and I'm so **** mad. I never even liked dating even with the good wine dating still sucked and I'm not getting married again. 

My heart is broken. 

I am so so sorry this happened. I’ll be honest, I would give you one if mine if that were possible. It is so easy to tap a mistake like that. I wish we could even pay a star fee, and 1 NPC special protection. where you’d have confirm more than once you want to delete him. I’m serious. I would put Noah in that protection in an instant. I spent so much in clothes for him. Maybe they’ll‘ run another Sale on Baby Adoptions. seriously, suggest a special protection service for a single NP< in the Suggestion thread. I bet it would get a bunch of agreement..

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I know if I keep trying I'll get more than 1 hour dates, but this is frustrating. You have full power so you don't want to waste it, but it's uncanny. I'll even waste it on 8 hour dates, anything but the 1 hour.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary