Options

Customer Support Representative Refuses to Cooperate

hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
My progress has glitched and all progress and weekend event items from March 26, 2018 - April 29, 2018 were wiped from my game. That includes the KKW x Mario beauty pack I purchased AND a Shop My Closet with glitched hair. We all know they refuse to help you with the event items but purchases, well that is MY money and I should be compensated for that. As players are expected to do, I sent my receipts to this rep informing them what happened, unsurprisingly he refused to cooperate and dismissed my ticket. This is extremely frustrating why is paying customers such as myself, have to walk on hot coals just to get decent assistance???!!!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi HoodStar. Haven’t seen you in a while. I’m sorry this happened. Did they say why? ( I’m just basically saying hi). I’ve always thought Customer Care was the last word. Just throwing it out here, did you attach the receipts with your ticket?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    They didn't say why basically a "well that sucks" and closed the ticket. I'm extremely heated right now, this is probably the third time customer support refuses to cooperate after providing proof of purchase. I did attach my receipts as well.
  • Options
    hoodstar33hoodstar33 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    I contacted support once again about the Shop My Closet and full KKW x Mario set I purchased back in April and they STILL refuse to cooperate  :#