Options

Kollections game (daily giftbox) doesnt work - Gameroom player

QueenyFFMQueenyFFM Registered Users 2 Posts
Hey y'all, 

I play KKH mostly with Gameroom (seldom directly on Facebook). After the update I have the opportunity to play the Kollections game, after the daily gift box popped up. But nothing happens. I can push the button (to spend money or K-stars) as often as I want - it doesnt work. Nothing happens if I click on the buttopn below. Does anyone have the same problem? Could anyone maybe resolve the problem and give me an advice?

Thank y'all soooo much in advance. Hope somebody can help me. :-) 

Answers

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. I would send a ticket to customer care.  I don't know anything about Game Room, perhaps that's where the problem is. 
    From your game, top left corner, go to Options.
    (lll/glu support/help) and submit a support ticket.  I'm sure they'll be able to help.
    Nice meeting you, welcome to the forum.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    QueenMatQueenMat Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi y'all! I'm new to the forum. I play on facebook and I'm having the same issue with the Kollections. As far as I know, they aren't playable for any of the fb users, this is what's have been happening to me and all my friends in the game. Thank you <3
  • Options
    Cheryl VCheryl V Registered Users 36 Posts
    We facebook users are the red headed step children of this game. :(
    PC Platform
  • Options
    jhobbs1960jhobbs1960 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Do ig every one is having problems
    👑 Pink princess 👑
  • Options
    felipe111felipe111 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Please help me I can't play my game is crashing always and I need your help I'm android user I contact the customer service ticket from glu but the say me something about the Wi-Fi must be at least in 10 Mb and I'm sorry but my game always works with my 3 Mb of Wi-Fi connection so please moderators and plYers helps me with this because since the update 7.4.1 I can't play. :s:(:'(
  • Options
    Cheryl VCheryl V Registered Users 36 Posts
    Still can't click Kollections. :(
    PC Platform
  • Options
    Fran_CescAFran_CescA Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've got the same issue with the Kollektion game on facebook (not game room). I tried to send a ticket to customer care from ingame but that doesn't work.
    So it seems that is a general problem?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    If you have your ID number, you can submit a ticket from the FAQ pages....use the big contact button on any of the pages here, and be sure to include your ID number, and tell them also thst you tried buy can'take send I a ticket from in game. Good luck.
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MyabananaMyabanana Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I aslo play on facebook and the kollections do not work when i click them. I have contacted glu a while ago, they told me the problem could not be fixed?
  • Options
    kkhchanelno2kkhchanelno2 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Hi! I don't play on gameroom or on facebook, But not a single promo or prize from Kollections worked for me. It is very disappointing tho, I really wanted the prizes there. Could you please help me? Thanks. ♡
  • Options
    Hi! I don't play on gameroom or on facebook, But not a single promo or prize from Kollections worked for me. It is very disappointing tho, I really wanted the prizes there. Could you please help me? Thanks. 
  • Options
    Hi! I don't play on gameroom or on facebook, But not a single promo or prize from Kollections worked for me. It is very disappointing tho, I really wanted the prizes there. Could you please help me? Thanks. 
  • Options
  • Options