Kollections

Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
Hey! I've started playing again after years of not doing so.
Anyway, the kollection's button disappered over night. Is that normal? Does it appear only on weekends?
Call me Lu :)
Android player

Add me on FB
Prev1

Comments

• MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I never knew about these boxes because I rarely play and just found them out. First my question is: how do you even get to the kollection boxes? I opened it one time and can't find them again.

My real problem is: when I wanted to try it I could click how many times I wanted on the play button but nothing happened! I tried different boxes and nothing!
  • DamitaAndrewsDamitaAndrews Registered Users 1 Posts
    im having the same issue
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The kollection popup should appear as a bouncing black GB looking icon in the bottom right of your game. Below the event banner tappable.
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    The kollection popup should appear as a bouncing black GB looking icon in the bottom right of your game. Below the event banner tappable.
    Sadly don't get anything. :(
  • sleepfordayssleepfordays Registered Users 4 Posts
    The same thing is happening to me  :/:/
  • byebyeBernabyebyeBerna Registered Users 29 Posts
    Me as well i got it as a banner but it wouldnt let me tap a box to open it. Now its not there at all. 
  • EtherealEthereal Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm having the same issue as well.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Sorry if I'm confusing Kollections and Konnections.
    If you dont have Konnections....it's available at a low level, keep playing until you get a call from Maria about konnections

If you don't have the Kollections, you'll have to check with Customer Care ( lll/help/glu support)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited March 2018
    It should appear as a bouncing black box on the lower right corner of your screen, if working correctly.
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    It appeared the first day I started playing again, and then the next it was gone :/
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
    You can send a ticket to Customer care, they will take a look and see what's wrong. Sorry some of you are experiencing difficulty.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • waduddwadudd Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Kollections Icon does'nt display even though my level already 15+.I played KKH on android Xiaomi Redmi 3x. Here is the thing i have test. Avatar level 15.
    - Reinstall game not work
    - Change gender not work(both).
    - Event related to newest Kollections accessable but stuck at kollections main menu, so not work.
    - Load progress from hacked save game, work only once, after that dissappear.

I not sure this problem related to what, and yes I already sent tickets(x3) to those guy last month. Is all the android user have same problem of just me?
    edited April 2018
    I'm sorry but you have to wait for a response from customer care. Kollections are working fine for most of us, and we can't talk about compromised games. Loading the hack compromised yours. I'm really sorry but you just have to wait for a response from your ticket. With or without the hack this can only be checked by Support, and by sending in a ticket you have begun the process. Please don't continue to put in additional tickets, that will just further clog the system. I'm sorry you're waiting, hang in there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Okay so last night I decided to start a new game for a start fresh I’m currently on level 11 now and there is no kollections box
    It hasn’t popped up yet
    I’ve sent a care ticket already so that’s already covered
    I don’t know if this has happened to others?
    I’m not too concerned but it’s just odd.
    I am getting the daily box though.
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• arditaardita Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    That is happening to me too 😕
  • arditaardita Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I cant find kollections 😕😕
  • SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: KKH: Cost of Female Kollections.
    Hi Ardita, I moved your question to a new thread. You posted in a reference only thread, but.....
    Did you have Kollections previously or they just never appeared, it is a bouncing black gift box.
    If it's not in your game, you should send a ticket to customer care, they will look at your game and see if there is a problem. Hope this helps, and I am sorry you're experiencing difficulty.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    It sucks the weekend event is tomorrow and I don’t think I’ll be able to participate :(  the kollections box’s still  don’t pop up.
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• xoluvstephiexoluvstephie Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

It sucks the weekend event is tomorrow and I don’t think I’ll be able to participate :(  the kollections box’s still  don’t pop up.

May i ask, if i reload my game or unistall and install the game again will my technical problems be solved? because i can click the play button on Kollections but nothing ever happens + i didn't even get the gift box icon!
  • xoluvstephiexoluvstephie Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello! i'm having a problem with the Kollections i can press the play button but nothing ever happens + i didn't even get the gift box icon ( i already got the green dress from playing different gigs)
    edited May 2018
    Hi @xoluvstephie please don't uninstall your game. You could lose progress and possible be forced to start over. Please send a ticket to Customer Care ( lll/help/glu support include any screenshots to help illustrate your problem I'm so sorry this is happening. I'm going to merge the other thread.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    And when you send your ticket, please understand there can be a short delay. Tickets are answered in the order in which they are received. Agsin, so sorry.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LilaLozaLilaLoza Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the same problem in my game  :(

Hi ................Please send a ticket to Customer Care ( lll/help/glu support include any screenshots to help illustrate your problem I'm so sorry this is happening. ......

I can only offer the same advice I had for the other game with that problem. Please contact support, and I'm sorry you're experiencing this.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jazzysabjazzysab Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hello, everyone.
    I have a problem where Konnections hasn't unlocked yet in my game. I'm not sure why, and I'm at level 13. I never thought much about it because I thought it would be unlocked at a later level, but I searched it up, and apparently you get a call from Maria at level 5.
    I never got a call. Does anyone know what I should do? Should I just keep continuing the game, and wait for a call?
    Hi I’m going to move this to the Konnections thread.. you’ll have to contact support ( lll/help/glu Support )

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Bleu1228Bleu1228 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Im actually now in level 20 and I still dont have the kollections access bec i cant play them please send halp😭
    edited July 2018
    If you don't have the Kollections button you should contact customer care. They’ll be happy to take a look at them and see what the issue is. ( lll/help/glu support ). Hope this helps
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ITMBZITMBZ Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello! i'm having a problem with the Kollections i can press the play button but nothing ever happens + i didn't even get the gift box icon ( i already got the green dress from playing different gigs)
    I’m having the same problem, I’m playing on IOS. :( I send a ticket Nd everything.