v9 Update! Walk on the Wild Side

Comments

• DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    You're wise @Johana 🙏
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Danizzle said:
    @Loveflower01 I understand what you went through. And you're not the one to ask for this feature. Nearly all the members asked for the same thing. Let's hope GLU will take into account our request. 
     ;)   ;)   ;)   ;)
     Thanks ! And oh I hope so I mean they read this right ? :)
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If I get nothing more than a walkable black Kitty name Spike. Oh, and clothes. So A black dressed Kitty named Spike and some clothes. That’s all I want.
    Oh, and a Harley....the perfect vehicle to navigate the angry city streets. So>............All I need is A black dressed Kitty named Spike, some clothes and a Harley. That’s all I want. Oh, and some jewelry for the other hand.
    So............All I need is A black dressed Kitty named Spike, some clothes, a Harley and some jewelry for the other hand.
    Oh, and a reorganized closet.
    So............All I need is A black dressed Kitty named Spike, some clothes, a Harley, some jewelry for the other hand.
    and a reorganized closet.

I could keep playing like this.....but I have to go make meatballs.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I think it's tomorrow the update
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
    If I get nothing more than a walkable black Kitty name Spike. Oh, and clothes. So A black dressed Kitty named Spike and some clothes. That’s all I want. Oh, and a Harley....the perfect vehicle to navigate the angry city streets. So>............All I need is A black dressed Kitty named Spike, some clothes and a Harley. That’s all I want. Oh, and some jewelry for the other hand. So............All I need is A black dressed Kitty named Spike, some clothes, a Harley and some jewelry for the other hand. Oh, and a reorganized closet. So............All I need is A black dressed Kitty named Spike, some clothes, a Harley, some jewelry for the other hand. and a reorganized closet. I could keep playing like this.....but I have to go make meatballs.
    All I need is a 3 earnables for boys
    Oh I need a safe way to save progress. So.... All I need is my 3 earnables back and a safer progress save.
    Oh I need............ Lol I'm a freaking cheater
     :D 
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Logic says the update should be here Monday or a Tuesday but there are multiple items missing from this update that were on the official KKH IG, Kate Middleton’s reception dress, the tea cup, another Kate Middleton black and white hat, a pair of earrings, and another Kate evening dress. Quite frustrating as I’ve been waiting this entire update for those items.

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG I totally forgot about that tea cup and the other items you mentioned @CatherineBay!! Really hope this will not be another case of unreleased items like the snake-around-the-neck from a few updates ago !
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Lol I woke up this morning and went straight on my tablet and went on to my google play store to seemif kkh has updated no yet out ohh I'm so pumped bits Monday in my country and tomorrow is Tuesday so who knows 😃
    edited May 2018
    That's right. Till Glu says it's here....no one knows. It's like having a baby. You know 'about' when it's happening , but you never know till it'S actually go time. So I agree with "who knows" lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    One thing I forgot about is that it would be nice to get more than one storyline per update. Whenever we do get a big update, whether it's this week or a later update, I hope we might get more new things to do in the game over time.
    Platform: Android

I know one a few things I would really love in this incoming update for us to have different body types I do not like being skinny it is really offensive and we need more skin colours also more facial features i.e eyes brows lips nose and I am not talking about event facial features I would love for the coming update to have our babies grow up as toddlers also new vehicles I am sure people would love a motorbike ohh and this update I hope for new throwback items
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    - Safer storage options.
    - Throwback sales!!!
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    safe storage ! Throwback sale safe storage throwback sale I want a throwback sale!😒😊
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

I know one a few things I would really love in this incoming update for us to have different body types I do not like being skinny it is really offensive and we need more skin colours also more facial features i.e eyes brows lips nose and I am not talking about event facial features I would love for the coming update to have our babies grow up as toddlers also new vehicles I am sure people would love a motorbike ohh and this update I hope for new throwback items

Why or how is being skinny offensive?
    PM to add
  • AnyaKKHAnyaKKH Registered Users, Member 31 Posts

Being skinny in itself isn't offensive, but giving people only the option to be skinny is. The game should be more open to haveing different body types. I think the main reason they haven't added more body types is because they would have to resize clothes and maybe other items to fit those body types. Which is a lot of work to do. Maybe there currently working on it. Maybe they're focusing on other things. If there is a huge update, where the remodel everything, it might be in that.
    Oh I was secretly hoping that they would drop the update today LOL I'm still hoping though
    AnyaKKH said:
    Being skinny in itself isn't offensive, but giving people only the option to be skinny is. The game should be more open to haveing different body types. I think the main reason they haven't added more body types is because they would have to resize clothes and maybe other items to fit those body types. Which is a lot of work to do. Maybe there currently working on it. Maybe they're focusing on other things. If there is a huge update, where the remodel everything, it might be in that.
    Ohh @AnyaKKH you've got me excited
    @Naimonster it is because were always skinny like not were not that size in real life 
    Okay! Personally I am a thin boy and it suits me perfectly as the boys are not really muscular or fat. But I understand that some of you girls want to have their dolls looking more like them and it's completely understandable.
    But please let's not get too excited and suggest GLU to bring body types in upcoming updates.
    #LetSaySomePrayers 🙏
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    AnyaKKH said:

You phrased it better but saying it's offensive is a bit strong of a word. Can I say everything in the game is 'offensive' just cause I'm Asian? It's ok to suggest more body types, I even suggested that 3 years ago but it stays as a suggestion and not something to attack. I mean, no matter how many body types there are, there's still going to be a whole bunch of people whose body types are not covered, is everyone going to start shouting offensive? That's just body types we're talking about, there's still facial features and skin color. We can't get everyone covered, it's really not offensive, it's game limitations even you know of.
    PM to add
    edited May 2018
    i could be wrong, but if Candy was trying to say what people have been saying a lot lately, is about the undue influence on young girls to be stick thin then that’s valid. . When I was growing up, it was the “nothing comes between me and my Calvin’s” time. Brooke shields was 13 modeling Jeans with nothing else on, arms covering up her yet undeveloped chest, while she proclaimed she goes commando under her Calvin Klein Jeans. Everyone had to be thin as a rail. My friends and I had a diet book that listed like 30 different diets, from Weight Watchers, to Atkins, to the all the water you can drink and a stalk of celery, it was Krazy. We looked undernourished and thought we looked great. the game has given us all great figures. If we ever get to change them, I’d give mine bigger chests. But otherwise, I’m happy with how mine look. I do wish we had more skin colors. When Apple comes back from the beach....she has an orange spray tan look.

Let’s Applaud Kim for putting a little meat in the back for us to sit upon comfortably. I’ll tell you, at 5’6” when the scale got to 105 I oooked sickly, 20 pounds later, I looked great at 125.
    My wants beside safe storage, more skin tones, clothes and businesses to earn back stars.
    Oh, jewelry and a Harley. More clothes for guy dolls, and.............more bling.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited May 2018
    I would rather have safe storage any day compare to Glu having to implement a totally new & costly system that would enable body types. Besides, I doubt the old clothes would fit the new body types & I do not want to lose any of the hard earned earnables, GB items or SMCs.

Edit: Also don’t forget that if such a system is implemented, this game would require more space on your device & specs to run it. There’re players having trouble finding space as it is.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    I hope what I said didn't get people angry or offended I am simply speaking my mind I have seen all my fellow peers in the kkh Instagram community want all the things I type here in the forums want they want me to say kkh related I write in the correct thread. I agree with the safe storage I am not quite sure what that even means I agree with you kokokokonut about the businesses earning back kstars and our closets need fixing and rearranging in the correct spots. Klena I absolutely agree with you on that but if you think about it its really worth it well in my opinion of course I'm hoping for another redesigned kkh in December this year like December 2016 when this design was changed hopefully again this year if so it would be 2 years since the last.
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    Let's start an UPDATE song! Who's with me? 
    Ok, do we have a melody? I'm really good at song parodies. Let's do this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, do we have a melody? I'm really good at song parodies. Let's do this.
    KoKo, take the lead! 
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Was there a midweek event theme announced or did I miss it? If not then I’d say the update is today. 
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Never mind I just found @kokokokonut midweek thread lol 😂 
    edited May 2018
    Oh wow. I didn't link the thread. Sorry @KimKHollyWoodAddiction . It's around. Ok we need a popular song to use. Uptown funk would be to hard, bang bang? Ok, you guys think of a song and i'lll go link the thread. Post the video if it's clean and well work off that. Oh, it's 11:11 make a wish

Edit...so my clocks off. Make a wish anyway. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    https://youtu.be/MZjAantupsA
    What about this one? I want to see all of us making a movement spelling "U-P-D-A-T-E"! Who's with me?