v9 Update! Walk on the Wild Side

Comments

• sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    Update Update Update Please Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Please Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Please Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Please Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Please Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Please Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Please Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Please Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Please Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Please Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Please Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Please Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Please Update Update Update Update
    Hear Hear!
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:

LindaVB said:
    I just noticed, we still have featured items........that doesn’t bode well, does it?
    The featured items were there when the previous update hit!
    I think that stopped being an indicator a few updates ago! They’re so sneaky! 
    Unexpected things are always so excited
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The 9.0 update will be released later today in the App Store and on Google Play!

We have made a few changes to the pet feature in this update. You can shop for walkable pets directly in the wardrobe, take them on a walk to collect Paws and then earn rewards.

I'll share a link soon to show you guys new FAQ about Pets to help clarify how it works.

Please tell us what you think of the update once you've had a chance to tap around and explore. Tag me if you have questions!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda. So so so psyched. Remember,bet to sound the alarm ad soon as we see it in the App stores!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Thank you, Kalinda! But... Pets are the only new thing about the big update?
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited May 2018

Its heeeeeeeeerrrreeeeeee!!!!!!
    iOS update is here!!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    It just popped up for me in the app store!!!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Someone please post the new kollections! And what do you guys think of the new pets feature and what are the prices like? Looking forward to getting the update on fb!
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    yessss, the snake necklace!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    edited May 2018
    Omg is that a purple fur stole in the Golden Oppulence Kollection? The Kollectiom with 4 outfits in it? Be still my heart. I don’t know what it is it looks different it better not be a tale for a bag oh my God and is that make up in one of the dresses? There’s actually drool falling for my lips
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Android update is here too! ♥
    edited May 2018
    Koko, can you or someone else take a pic of the Golden Opulence Kollection? You need to complete 7 and I'm behind on that. I really like the Wild Style one myself, I love that zebra dress in the K&K Game
    IOS

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts

Omg is that a purple fur stole in the Golden Oppulence Kollection? The Kollectiom with 4 outfits in it? Be still my heart. I don’t know what it is it looks different it better not be a tale for a bag oh my God and is that make up in one of the dresses? There’s actually drool falling for my lips

@kokokokonut Can you post a picture? You have to complete 7 Kollections before that opens up.

Lets of pet stuff going on in this update! We get to earn accessories for our pets for free which is nice.
    And these Kitty earrings!!

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    edited May 2018
    my popup store is a bit messed up.

also, the black dress says "it comes with the tights", but I don't see any?
    IOS

There's a new Pets FAQ section in your games and online here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=pets
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.

Here ya go.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Youpiiiiii
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited May 2018
    So I'm assuming if you buy a pet in the wardrobe that you don't currently have, when/if you buy that specific house it comes with you won't have to buy the pet again? It'll already be there?
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited May 2018
    That dress. The purple fur collar. Amazing.
    I really need that Kstar sale now....
    Thank you @kokokokonut
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Remember when the "big" updates used to be the ones with AMAZING content? Like that one with all the new customizations, babies and stuff? What happened, Glu? I'm so disappointed. I'm sorry, but this seems like a bad joke. Don't get me wrong, the clothes are amazing as always, but nothing about this update is "BIG UPDATE" material. Should be the 8.7 not the 9.0.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts

This hair is kind of close? Is this what you're thinking?

This hair soundspretty posted in weekday event thread, looks so similar to this one in the kollection Koko posted..
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    edited May 2018
    did i miss when it was called a "big" update? i figured the big one would be more so the anniversary

also, the tiger, panther, and elephant, are in the pet sanctuary in Bel Air. same button as the grotto & pool
    IOS

So I'm assuming if you buy a pet in the wardrobe that you don't currently have, when/if you buy that specific house it comes with you won't have to buy the pet again? It'll already be there?

Yes!
    #VIPKalinda
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    edited May 2018
    @Zzzelena here are the kollections :-)
    As soon as I saw this jacket, I knew it was my fave new item!

#VIPKalinda
    Another empty area of Bel-Air because I can't afford to buy pets for my sanctuary 😢😢 Also, I don't think I'm qualified to take care of wild animals. You guys have seen Jumanji right?

Ok ok. First, I like that you no longer have to go to homes to walk pets. I hope more pets are converted to deluxe pets. I'd like to dress up some of my current favs. I'd also like to see what the payout is for tapping pets once you reach 100 paws. Like are we talking a single energy bolt or what? Only downside is it appears you have to walk the same pet to reach those points. So if you like to switch up pets... good luck.

As far as earning paws instead of energy when you're tapping the walking pet... kind of stinks, I used that as an indicator when it was time to go around and tap all my pets. And I always walked a pet that appeared in a second room in a house so I wouldn't have to tap through it. Saved me like 20 sec of travel/visit time. So that'll take some getting used to. Speaking of, at first I thought it would be cool to be able to buy pets without buying the home but I just realized you can only get energy from pets if you tap them in the house so what's the point? I'm not gonna shell out k-stars for a pet with no benefits. I'll just wait until I can afford the house same as I do now.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

@HollySisk I love your pope pup. Or is that a Bishop Boy? Lol. cardinal Cutie: I dressed Radio up in a few things. She made a stunning Statue of liberty. A sheet and one of those green foam headpieces....i’ll Look for the pics. lol.
    I want that panther on a leash!

He’s Pope Luigi
    He’s such an angel that he will stay in my scooter’s basket so I can easily take him to Halloween parades. People are always amazed he keeps that big hat on.
    He also has a Steelers outfit since we live in Pittsburgh.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    @soundspretty You can also get cash and energy rewards when you collect enough Paws to fill the progress bar for each pet. You can do this without buying a house
    #VIPKalinda