v9 Update! Walk on the Wild Side

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I've barely bothered getting any pets so I'm not going to have much to do with this one. I should probably get at least one during the next VIP weekend.
    Platform: Android

• ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Thank you so much @Johana! xxx
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda. I knew about the paw points but I meant purchasing pets from the wardrobe without having the home seems like a waste to me. I got 3 paw points from the yorkie. If it's like that every time and you can collect every 4 hours, it'll take a long time to fill up the meter. If my math is correct you'll hit the meter every 5.5 days ONLY if you tap every 4 hours. Assuming you sleep for at least 8 hours, it'll take you over 8 days to fill the meter. Unless I'm getting a buttload of energy from paw points it seems financially better and gives you an advantage in gameplay to wait until you have the kash funds to buy a house before the pet. Then you'll get both the benefit of paw points for that pet as well as being able to go around and do your tappy thing for extra energy.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

VIP bronze dress is pretty solid
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Well... Another gender discrimination
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Ok. Apple got hold of her ow again......in her defense, It wasn’t her fault there was a purple for item and there was no way of knowing what it would look like on the doll and less he bought it so she bought it I completely wipe my hands of this I did nothing it was the doll. I guess that’s a new feature that was in the update LOL just kidding

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I feel Spike needs a matching purple collar.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The minimum amount of Paws you can get at a time is 3, but you can potentially get many more! Keep playing and collecting Paws to see how it works.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited May 2018
    Yeah, Spike need more stuff, but...his collar or gave him matching cuffs! And they are animated, let me go double check that. Yup animated collar and cuffs. The shades are cool. But I want to see his eyes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    What a let down this update is. Bleh, so what we can dress up pets & get paw points for walking them.
    Glu, you should have invested that time & money on safe storage instead.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Yeah I’m a bit “meh” about this update. In a way I’m relieved, because I can save my K-stars for the weekend event (as there’s nothing I HAVE to have, though I do like the handheld budgies...) but in a way I’m disappointed. I’m not loving the new pet ideas, and the new hairstyles aren’t good. But, on a positive note, I have purchased all of the Kash items that have been released - a few nice tops there 😊
  • King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts
    The new clothes and kollections are amazing! Have yet to see how the new sanctuary for pets works, but I think the whole pet theme was cute. Central Park looks perfect for dates also!
  • Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    klena said:

What a let down this update is. Bleh, so what we can dress up pets & get paw points for walking them.
    Glu, you should have invested that time & money on safe storage instead.

It's funny (not funny) that you say that, because I lost all of my game progress after updating! I'm done with this game. What is the point in spending money on this app if you can just lose it all in one second! People have been asking forever for a way to save storage (and we all know GLU can do it - Kylie and Kendall anyone!). I refuse to keep giving Glu anymore. I QUIT!!! 😡
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    So...can you only collect paws from one pet every 4 hours? It will take forever to level them up that way!
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Shadow and I matching together in central park, new York today!! Also this update is a bop
    What does the new gold VIP storyline items look like 😃
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I haven't bought new clothing for awhile on my doll so here she is matching with her cat. Hmm...so far I'm loving this top on my doll.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    My game is slow and crashing so
    much it's unplayable. I guess I won't finish the midweek I've spent hours and hours on. Maybe won't be able to play again. 

All this for stupid pet updates? THANKS. 

Garbage update. 
    What platformn are you @savagekkh
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    this update has me super excited the middle pic shows a dolls left leg we have those pants 😍 but not those black heels I have seen Kim wearing them in her black latex shop my closet does this mean were finally getting them in this update I really want them 😍
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    What does the new gold VIP storyline items look like 😃
    Here you go:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Here’s Em styling some of the Kash items (no K-stars spent on the new items yet. Maybe I’ll splash out a little if the weekend gift box items don’t look great, but for now, it’s saving time!!)  
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Twinning with Miss KKW at the photo shoot. 

Okay, granted I was skeptical about the whole pets update, it actually pretty well executed and the animal sanctuary ( as expensive as it can get) is pretty gorgeous and renew my love for pets in general. 
    The clothings are gorgeous! My eyes are set on that red dress with swallows motif and the parrot dress ( I am feeling a McQueen inspiration in both outfits and loving it ) and probably will get it if there no surprise Kollection in the upcoming VIP event. 
    Hairs, love the flower crown but that sunflower hair either need more flowers to be dramatic or a smaller sunflower to be more demure and sweet. 
    Pop-up store. Black dress. To die for. But the Store it a touch glitchy and does not let me wear the pink one in the beginning. I have to exit and restart the app to get the pink dress. Minor bug. Can be fixed for future updates for smoother gameplay.

IOS Player 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Ok. Apple got hold of her ow again......in her defense, It wasn’t her fault there was a purple for item and there was no way of knowing what it would look like on the doll and less he bought it so she bought it I completely wipe my hands of this I did nothing it was the doll. I guess that’s a new feature that was in the update LOL just kidding
    Omg, that dress-stole-panther combo is killer. 
    (add this Kollection on my long list of things to get )
    IOS Player 
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Oh no @Ziya Swanson , what happened? :-/
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    What I like about this update:
    - having all the pets in one place
    - easily seeing prices of pets 
    - buying pets without having the house

What I dislike about the update:
    - the pets are a little too prominent for my taste. It feels a bit like something for children.
    - tapping the pet you're walking no longer gives energy
    - dressing up pets (imo it promotes pets as an accessory vs a sentient being)
    - having the pet with you in the wardrobe (I can't see my dolls right shoe!)
    - have I mentioned the pet you're walking not giving out energy????????????? 
    - pets without the house not giving energy 

So all in all I'm very disappointed in this update. Not because I mind the pet bit thát much (some players do enjoy it), but because we've asked over and over again for the same things (safe storage, toddlers to name a few) and they give us hats for our dogs. Really glu? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    The pet stuff is cute but I feel like we've been asking for BABY related things forever? I still want more clothes and would rather have a playdate area/be able to take my daughter places aside from the adoption center instead.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    edited May 2018
    I collected my paws this morning from Spike, and then I went into the Pet Sanctuary, and collected 2 energy from him. So, all the pets (not the handhelds) have homes. And you collect your energy from them at the home. So @September they do all have homes, the new ones in the sanctuary. & yeah, they give both paws and energy (at home)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Yah my iOS game crashes every second screen. Screens take forever to load. Makes it impossible to go collect energy from pets. There needs to be a fix or I guess I'm just done. But I'm sure that would be welcome. 

The kollection boxes need to stop jumping and the dating app needs to stop having a yellow flag pop up. I know these are adding to the lag.