Options

Who should be the next VIP character?

LoveAlwaysAZLoveAlwaysAZ Registered Users 16 Posts
edited May 2018 in KKH General Discussion
Hi Dolls!

I know this community has shared so many wonderful ideas to Glu about clothing options, gameplay features, etc and some amazing things have happened because of that.

It is in that spirit, of which I am creating this thread - the "Who should be The Next VIP Character" thread.

Basically, this thread is meant for us to share with Glu & our other doll friends about who we'd like to see Kim add to the game, and be the next batch of unlock-able V.I.P. characters. 

Obviously Kim and Glu are the ones who make those (and all game related) decisions - but who knows, maybe seeing our suggestions will inspire ideas they hadn't thought about and will "click" like so many other previous fan suggestions :)

Currently we have the Kardashain sisters. Kris, Jonathan Cheban, etc.....but who would YOU like to see come next!?

I'll go first.

#1. Lil' Kim

My first pick would be the iconiv Queen Bee Lil' Kim.  Known for her catalog of classic music, as well as becoming a bonafide FASHION ICON (whose impact still inspires people today) - Kim not only would be an amazing addition to the game, but Lil' Kim embodies just what makes this game fun! 

Kim is also known for being one of the most humble, kind and sweet people in the industry - and has a magnetic personality that has made millions fall in love with her. 

She also has an array of mega iconic magazine covers, red carpet moments, fashion looks, etc that could be utilized by bringing her on board.  There are literally so many storylines they could use with the two Kim's......not to mention adding some of Lil' Kims fashion looks to the shop (make that $$$ glu)!!

Finally, this would also make perfect sense given Lil' Kim and Kim Kardashian's friendship.  For more than a decade these two have shown one another so much love and support.  Lil' Kim was one of the first people in the industry to show Kim K genuine love, and stayed loyal as a friend to her during all of the ups and downs - and vice versa. 

What better than brining one of your friends to the game (and expanding its audience in the process)?  :)

As character in "Kim K: Hollywood", Lil' Kim would be such a fun, valuable asset to the game.

What about you guys!?!

Let's discuss & share with Glu who we'd like to see in the game and help bring even more magic to "Kim K: Hollywood"!

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2018
    #2. Kanye

Kimmys hubby!

It would be amazing if Kanye became a VIP character in "Kim K: Hollywood".

Many fans have already expressed interest in the Yeezy collection coming to the game......

....how cool would it be if we got an event featuring Kanye debuting the collection in the game, and then becoming the next unlockable VIP character!?

I also think seeing Kim and Kanye together at events would serve all types of cute-ness :)
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    #3  Pamela Anderson

The iconic Pamela Anderson would be another pick of mine to become the next VIP character.

Not only is she well known in the world of fashion and entertainment - but she is also a fantastic animal rights activist.....and as a vegan myself that is something I would love to see in the game.

I can see us getting custom acting gigs with Pammy and maybe even a charity event dedicated to veganism/animal rights.  Promoting equality and love.

And, of course....that infamous red swimsuit :D

Kimmy + Pammy = Epicness
  • Options
    acaciaacacia Registered Users, Member 21 Posts

CHRISSY TEIGEN!
    iOS
  • Options
    KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    edited May 2018
    I have lurked here for a while and I just LOVE threads like these!  They make me flex my thinking muscles lol

I agree with every suggestion thus far.

Lil' Kim is AMAZING and I can see the potiential there for sure!  Her music, fashion, etc.....I love that girl lol.  She would make the game even more fun!!!!!

Chrissy Teigen is ADORABLE and would be fantastic too.

Pamela Anderson has been one of my FAVES for years.  I remember watching her on V.I.P, Stacked, etc.  Her animal rights work is so important and inspiring.  I'm a vegan too and her coming to the game would be stellar.  I can see doing chairty work with her, acting and fashion gigs......yep!

Kanye is another great pick.  I'm kind of surprised he isn't a VIP character already but hopefully he'll be added at some point.

I gotta brainstorm some suggestions now lol
  • Options
    KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Off the top of my head, I'd totally FANGIRL if they added KERLI to the game!!!!!!!!

You know how they had an Erika Jayne crossover/event?  Kerli would be an EPIC choice for another one of those. 
    (But I would want her to STAY in the game as a VIP character, not leave after X amount of time)

I remember when I was 13 and "Walking On Air" dropped.  The song and video were pure MAGIC!

If Glu/Kim added Kerli to the game and utilised her amazing catalog of music and fashion (honestly, Google "Kerli" and you will be amazed)......I would cry out of happiness lolol

Time for me to go listen to "Army Of Love", "Zero Gravity" and "The Lucky Ones"......and have a mini rave party lolol

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Just a note Original Poster asked to close account. No bias against Love AZ ☺
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary