KK:H WeekDay Event 5/21/18 -

13Next

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

If they're gonna try the kollections thing again I won't open my game all weekend.

OMG I should hope Glu listened to us on this one and never bring back that version of 'giftboxes'!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

Ok don't we have a closer pair hair then the one I used? I think I'm blind.

I checked, and I don't think this is the dress used when she broke the internet but like the hair it is close.
    ( seriously if we have closer hair, somebody tell me cuz I can't find it I thought we did)

I love this dress on your doll!! Hmmm.... still contemplating if I should buy the SMC.... sooooo tempting, I might just give in this time around!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    All i’ll Say about that, if it’s tweaked, it could work well. The idea that after a certain amount of stars (was it net 340 last time?) you are sure to have the items is a nice safety net. What about, a regular GB structure, but after a set amount of stars....you get it all? So if you like picking, and feel lucky, you’d pay for boxes, but instead of spending 600 Stars and still not getting the hair, at 360 stars (9 boxes) you get the whole Gb /Kollections outfit.
    I loved the safety net.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    you doll will look sensational in it. I’d love opera length gloves........can you do that for us glu? We love you.
    But seriously, the outfit is wonderful.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Was doing my reality shows last night when suddenly an SMC popped up, I thought finally #MaleDollsMatter but I guess it's just a weird glitch.

PM to add
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited May 2018
    I'm not even at 400 points. I got so bored doing reality shows that I tried catching up on some storylines as a break but regular gigs are such energy zappers. So now I'm back to doing shows. Maybe I'd be a bit more motivated had I not gotten kash in all three of my boxes :(
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Here's my throwback box:

I love this dress! It looks like a fancy robe/dressing gown to me. It gives me these rich housewife vibes lol. Like, she's getting ready for a night out, put on her jewelry and done her hair and makeup, but only dress is left to be put on :smile: She's just enjoying the process of getting ready and looking fiiine xD I personally love spending hours getting ready for a night out IRL. Anybody is the same as me and my doll xD?

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    I'm looking forward to the weekend and having high hopes that we will never see the kollection ''gift'' boxes again :smile: I think Glu saw we didn't like it at all that one trial weekend and that it's gone for good! :smile::smile:
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Catch me at the Lavish Lounge singing Prince at their karaoke hour 🎶
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    edited May 2018
    finally got this choker 😍 so I styled it with the new update hair and top and these lace up black thigh high boots 😃
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I think the next weekend event it's gonna be parties. Not like I miss them but it's been so long since we had one, we're starting to get too comfortable!

And if it's really parties I don't know if I'll finish it, I'm so unmotivated for the game lately I'm not event done with the professional weekday yet, only got to the gold box a couple minutes ago
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @KaylaJ Congrats on the hair! I’m still waiting for that one. It’s a great color and it sits realistically on her head.

I picked this cute style!

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

There was hair in my palette! A cute casual one, wish I had gotten it ):

Hello green boa, my old friend.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited May 2018
    I've won a pair of shoes inside of my throwback pallette. I would've liked to have won one of those dresses as my prize but oh well :expressionless::unamused:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I actually got a dress I like from the TB box but it's one of those that comes with a coat attached. I wish you had the option to wear them separately.
    Platform: Android

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Psst... You can get 2x Free K-Stars by completing offers for a limited time!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited May 2018
    Thanks for this Kalinda. We love double stars. (The only thing better than double stars, is Double Stars in a Star Sale! Am I right?)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    And double stars for watching videos. 
    Android
    With the double offers, you can really pick up,a lot of stars. I’m off to go see what my games have. I Took one for a game and got a boatload of Stars.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Made it to my TB box, and the fuzzy top was in there!

Maybe someday I'll get it. The earrings are nice, thought don't stand out a lot against all the other similar earrings in Everly's closet.

Here's Everly modelling them (in a pose I never use!). She's still doing white before Memorial Day in protest of elitism (see also this post).

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    @haftime I wear them earrings really often! They are the perfect size for our doll's head, such a nice little bling. Everly looks great!
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Hmm I actually wish that they brought back the kollektions thing instead of gbs. Because I adore that teacup, but usually when chasing I spend 300-600 or even more. I remember forking over 700 for that wine cup. Don't really chase anymore after that. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    edited May 2018
    just think about having to spend 340kstars EVERY weekend if you wanted the hair or the dress. It's way too expensive. And it's not fair that we don't get a free shot at getting the item and having bonus points. Gift box system is so much better! It gives us a fair chance of getting any of the four items. I'm glad the special kollection is gone for good.
    340kstars every week or one extensive chase once in a blue moon when you are really unlucky? 340kstars every week is just impossible for me. 
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Hm yes that is a fair point @Zzzelena
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    edited May 2018
    @halftime I really like those earrings! I use them when I want something gold and more delicate looking. Problem is we have so many gold earrings already.