Options

☆☆☆KK:H 2018 Fashion Thread☆☆☆

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My doll partnered up with the Mattel company to create her own Barbie doll. Here she is holding her doll and while doing the criss-cross butterfly pose😍🔥

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    From the v9 Golden Oppulence Signature Kollection

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    She means business today.
    #WednesdaysWeWearPink

Android
  • Options
    yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    Walking with my babies ❤️🐕
  • Options
    This soul sister and feminista is finding shopping to be very therapeutic for her now.

#shoppingtherapy

Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I am totally addicted to the Kollections this month.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Love these pants!

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Maria called with a luxe deal I couldn't resist. I don't wanna take this dress off!

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @soundspretty I like your new profile pic! I should make it a rule that everyone has to announce these things lol
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
      I reallly love this new collection 😍😍😍 I’m sooo obsessed but I don’t have it yet! I’m waiting for the spend kstars event! 
    Instead I got this ❤️

• Options
    edited May 2018
    You look lovely in the pink. I haven’t done the pop up yet, I can’t decide which one I want, but I know I have t9ohave Kylies’s Silver Kollection.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Everly decided to pointedly wear some white pants before Memorial Day this year. The old "rule" about no white after Labor Day and before Memorial Day came out of a culture in the late 1800s of exclusion and elitism. Even though it's mostly been thrown out, you still hear about this "rule" every now and then. Since Everly is against rules that make people feel like they're not good enough, she proudly wore some white pants while in the park today!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    My doll is modeling by this magical staircase 😍🔥😎💫 she has fallen down those steps and is fiercely posing #spectacular

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    You look lovely in the pink. I haven’t done the pop up yet, I can’t decide which one I want, but I know I have t9 have Kylies’s Silver Kollection.
    Ikrrr!!! I need it sooo bad 😍 the wait is soo real right now lol... the collections are so expensive so I always wait it out!
    but the pop up was reasonable so I indulged 😁
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Em was very excited to get the penultimate item in her High Art Kollection box today. How gorgeous this new hair is 😍 
  • Options
    Linda, Apple, Xan and Everly part of the Wear White fashion show on location on BoraBora!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Instead of my doll holding her pet, she's hugging her dog awe :kissing_heart::innocent::love:

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I was so excited to finally get one of the earnable hairstyles from the celebrity perks! Unfortunately, when I put it on, it doesn’t quite seem to fit my doll’s head? 😂 Looks somewhat like it’s stretched her forehead a little too much 🤣
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    edited June 2018
    @MissEm1994 Was so excited, too when I earned it, but then the same disappointment. The forehead is huge. #Frankenstein 
    Android
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Karaoke night with @Angeline & Jon, Everly (@haftime) & Dixie (@HollySisk) 🎤

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    #ootd

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    In love with this look :smile:

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    #sailormoonvibes

😻🌙🎀

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Today my doll is my mannequin and I will be working on my new clothing design coming soon. #mannequintorso #storedisplay #boutique

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @September looks like she's here to kick butt and take names and I'm first on her list

• Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    @soundspretty hahaha that made me crack up! Actually, you are the first on my list... To be my daily life look a like so I can go off and kick butt unnoticed!
    No but seriously our dolls have very similar features =p
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    well, it's Wednesday, so Everly's in her pink (thanks, Maria, for the luxe goal on Rhianna's met gala dress!) plus check out her adorable little butler, now with bowler hat!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited June 2018
    @haftime that dress looks gorgeous on Everly. And OMG that bowler hat is the cutest!! He will be my next walking pet when I buy him!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVB said:

@haftime that dress looks gorgeous on Everly. And OMG that bowler hat is the cutest!! He will be my next walking pet when I buy him!!

I saw that he was on your wishlist! I look forward to seeing him with your doll. He's so cute and has great animations. When the pets update came out, he was my walking pet so I was tapping him every 4 hours for paws, but when I realized you don't get much with that, I switched to the cat, who was able to earn her tiara. But then with this update, I saw that the robot's got clothes now, and I'd already earned the hat! So he's back to my walking pet now b/c the rest of his little butler outfit is adorbs.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.