How You Style

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Please bring this thread back @Naimonster I really enjoyed seeing everyone's way of styling a certain attire :smile:
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Wow this thread went on a great long hiatus! Are people still interested in this though? Maybe I could bring it back if there are. So sad a lot of pictures didn't make it to the new forum, it was fun to look around sometimes.

Amazing, it's been 2 years. Time just flies.
    PM to add
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    I never participated before but this seems fun!!!!! Bring it back, @Naimonster :)
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I always loved this thread!!! I'd totally participate if you revived it @Naimonster B)
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Yes! I love this thread! I say keep it going :D

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!

SURRRPRISE!

Yes, I'm bringing this thread back, finally and yet again. Look at the banner I made in the first post, I'm thinking of changing it. Before, I just randomly created dolls and took NPCs but this time, I want to include you guys. So if you continue posting your looks for the rest of the coming weeks/ months, I'll keep collecting my fav looks and use them!

It's stripe fever!

I'll be honest, the guy's pants is tough to style without its striped top. This is kind of a geeky look I went for. As for the girl's pants, I loooove, I never like striped bottoms but this one is really nice. There's lots of styles but I went for the cooler look, and since everything is kind of dull, I accentuated with pink lips and purse.
    PM to add
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I enthusiastically rejoice at the return of this thread! I was just thinking about it the other day, wondering what item we could style if it did ever come back. I'm so happy you chose these pants, @Naimonster, because I just love them. They're a little weird and can be tricky to style, but I really like having an option for high-waisted pants that aren't skinny (we have a ton of those!).

Here's Everly in the stripy pants, posing in Central Park (Nice new background, Glu!). Everly is wearing them casually, with a tied army green top and python pumps (pattern mixing, whoot whoot!).

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    how I styled these pants black and white vibes in the park
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @Naimonster thank you so much for reviving your thread! I feel special attachment to this thread because it was my inspiration to make an account and begin posting in the forum, purely so that I could participate in this thread. I love it so much 😍

Kiki also visited Central Park with her stripy pants :smile:

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Tysm for bringing back this thread @Naimonster :smile: here's my doll rocking the B&W striped pants.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    great to see the thread back @Naimonster , I even thought about buying the pants, but decided to just watch. Everyone’s choices are great, but I love Carol’s composition.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @haftime I could never mix patterns, I think I just don't know how, but you did it so well!

@Candyfloss_kkh Nice, those mini sunglasses make the pants so classy.

@SugarK Aww you never told me! I feel like your creator now, HAHAHA kidding, love your look! The belted top kick up the style of the pants a notch!

@Carol Davida Thank you for participating, she's definitely rocking it!

@kokokokonut You don't need to buy them! You can just join the Haven't-bought-it-yet club and take a closet shot if you want.
    PM to add
    Thanks Nai. I had forgotten all about that. Here is Z, representing the girls.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited May 2018
    I’m joining the “Haven't-bought-it-yet club” 😉! Thanks @Naimonster for bringing this fun thread back! 💖

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Going out of my comfort zone with this hairstyle 🖤

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Love this thread! We have another Show Your Style event coming soon :)

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    edited May 2018
    I really like this thread and seeing all the different style types. Hope it keeps going since I missed out on all the fun before!😁💃🏾
    @Angeline & Jon Loooove Jon's outfit! His cat doesn't like your dog haha!

@Johana Wow, those shoes are really popular with this pants!

Oh look guys! I lured @KalindaKing in for a spoiler! >:)

@MerQween Cool touch with the tan color! Thanks for participating and welcome to the forum!
    PM to add
    @haftime I could never mix patterns, I think I just don't know how, but you did it so well! @Candyfloss_kkh Nice, those mini sunglasses make the pants so classy. @SugarK Aww you never told me! I feel like your creator now, HAHAHA kidding, love your look! The belted top kick up the style of the pants a notch! @Carol Davida Thank you for participating, she's definitely rocking it! @kokokokonut You don't need to buy them! You can just join the Haven't-bought-it-yet club and take a closet shot if you want.
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @Naimonster This is fun! Thank you for continuing this again.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I am THRILLED to see this thread back. Thanks @Naimonster

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Thank you @Naimonster 😍
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Here's my doll! This is my first time anticipating in this thread, it's the closest to SYS I'll ever get lol :lol: I love it! Thanks, Naimonster!

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Thanks @Naimonster for bumping this fun thread back up.😄Here’s Kate late to the party but feeling stripy.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    @webra You look so classy!

@HollySisk I'd been waiting for you! Fun touch with the kitty headphones.

@Zzzelena Omg right! But I can't afford prizes for you : p So I hope FB users get SYS soon.

@klena So stripy but I like!

Thank you guys soooo much for participating, it gave me more motivation and enthusiasm to continue this thread ♡
    PM to add
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    Sorry for keep you waiting

Back with a selection of white button-ups. The guy's is one of my fav and Jax wore them way too much in the beginning of his career. This was how he wore them even back in the day, nothing beats an all white ensemble! As for Xan, I tried to disguise it as a shirt dress that has jagged trimmings.

PM to add
    edited May 2018
    love this one. I style it with shorts as pjs for a sleepover, but here is Apple, enjoying the day with her kitty....Spike.. (I love this th read. Thanks @Naimonster )

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

Great idea @Naimonster! I love everything "Karl" 💞!

Android
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Ive always found this shirt difficult to style but I like a challenge.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens