KK:H Weekday Event - 5/29/18 - End of May TBA

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Oh Thank you! I'm thrilled for a SYS. and that kitty is adorable. Must have more kats. TY Kalinda. You're Nice! :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Whew thank you. I desperately need to catch up on storylines and businesses.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2018
    with that cat, I can get some IAmMoshow vibes!

also, considering Bort is offering more 1-2 hour dates, I may not get a TB box this week :(
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I can't wait to open my game tomorrow and get reduced points!! <3
  • MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Looking ahead to the weekend... We're having a Show Your Style event! And I know some of you were curious about how to get the cat in this 9.0 promo, so this is your chance!

Facebook users don’t get this event? I’ve never seen it before 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    I just found my ex husband (accidentally deleted him a couple weeks ago) he was wearing the exact same outfit that I last bought him and thanks to this event we have made up and married again!!
    It was meant to be, I hadn't dated anyone since. 
    I think I recall, you posting about that. That;s great. And he’s dressed as you left him. That is even stranger. Congrats a whole bunch @Apricotjam !
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

@HollySisk 127 for one pet? I assumed once you hit 100 it would give you the rewards and reset the count. Hmmm. I'm only at 75 for mine so I want to know too!

@soundspretty Yes, I have earned 127 paws with the poodle. I saw someone post that they had cashed in their paws but i can’t figure out how to do that.
    Now I’m also curious if we have to earn the paws with the specific pet for which we want to buy an accessory.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    MerQween said:
    Facebook users don’t get this event? I’ve never seen it before 🤷🏽‍♀️
    Yay! Another fb player!! My laptop crashed early Friday morning and I've not had it since. I've missed the weekend event and now the weekday. The update wasn't out for us yet when my laptop crashed. And I don't know if it was released for us in the meantime. Yeah, we don't get SYS events on fb, unfortunately. Though, I'll always hope, each update, that we will get a chance to play it or some other one that works for the same items! We can cross our fingers together lol that some time in the future we will have a chance of earning them items, too! I'm so happy there's another fb player on the forum xD 
    i missed the game! I should have a new laptop on Thursday! Can't wait to play again! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    @Zzzelena Hiii! 🙋🏽‍♀️ Lol 
    I guess you’re lucky because nothing this weekend or week 🤷🏽‍♀️ I really do think it’s unfair because we don’t get a chance to win the outfits neither take part in some events! I can’t even watch a vid for Kstars! This was not a problem last year! I’m really only playing still because I spent my money! But I’m also hoping they treat us better! 

Btw I also play on my phone because of the unfairness! 
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    @MerQween Hello hello! I totally agree with you! Ive never had vids for kstars, ever, and been playing since the release. I don't play on any other platform, just can't imagine starting over again. :/ but I'm being tempted all the time lol xD I also love the security of my game on fb and that I don't have to worry about memory, and the big screen is great too :smile:
    Hopefully they will make it possible for us to earn the items this way or another. Either fixing SYS for us or giving us some other event for the same items.
    😘
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I'm so eagar to open my game but I want reduced points so its not difficult I need the energy this weekend event haha wait why did I say energy I meant kstars (rolls eyes) 😂
    edited May 2018
    I’m pretty sure glu put the policy of reduced points if you can’t play into effect to help players who for whatever reason CAN NOT play or open their game at the beginning of the event. I see a growing handful of members advocating using this each week to play less and get the same reward for reduced points. I think it’s foolish to repeatedly advertise this player courtesy, encouring others to take advantage of it as well. This is the kind of thing that results in those advantages being removed.
    What you do in your own game is one thing, but It’s not a good idea to tell players not to open the game for 2 days a week for a loophole. Thing about loopholes, they get closed when exploited.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I'm having too much fun playing, I wouldn't want reduced points! Besides, not open my game for a whole day, where is the fun in that? I'm much too addicted for that lol.. 😁 
    Android
    Honestly, isn't the reduced points pretty much the same? Granted you have to play less but I would think the timing/points needed to finish the event would keep you at the same pace.

All I know is I had to accept defeat this morning that I probably won't be able to finish this event. Timer is almost halfway over and I'm barely past the second box. I've had terrible luck getting anything more than 1 or 2 hour dates.
  • ridicuLIZridicuLIZ Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Thing about loopholes, they get closed when exploited.
    Truth.

re: dating events v party events .... I know this is blasphemy on here but I would rather have the parties. Both are hard to finish but at least when we have parties I get fans which help me work my way back up to #1 in fans. I am currently on my (third and final) comeback. 

And I am so so excited for the style event this weekend!

edited May 2018

Honestly, isn't the reduced points pretty much the same? Granted you have to play less but I would think the timing/points needed to finish the event would keep you at the same pace.
    All I know is I had to accept defeat this morning that I probably won't be able to finish this event. Timer is almost halfway over and I'm barely past the second box. I've had terrible luck getting anything more than 1 or 2 hour dates

Aww, don’t look at it like defeat.... We had less time and the same amount of points. of course it’s harder but what about going toward the top couple trophy? I know I’m not going to the throwback box I don’t think I’m making it to the third box but I am getting closer to that wonderful trophy. That’s the prize i’m Working toward.
    I’ve never done it so I don’t know whether it’s advantage0us or not. I just imagine how Glu might feel about urging players not to play for a day. Just the opposite - They have added a weekday event, which encourages us to play everyday. But just as members can say....’i’m Not opening till 24 hours into the event for reduced points’, I feel compelled to point out that it’s not intended as a game plan. As a player, you are certainly free to play as you choose, but I have to speak up when I think something might be in that murky grey area, like this. But whenever you open your game, have fun. B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited May 2018

Happy Birthday Doll!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    https://youtu.be/G02AYADKh7g
    So @AmeliaKKH what are your plans for today?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy Birthday @AmeliaKKH!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.

Aww, don’t look at it like defeat.... We had less time and the same amount of points. of course it’s harder but what about going toward the top couple trophy? I know I’m not going to the throwback box I don’t think I’m making it to the third box but I am getting closer to that wonderful trophy. That’s the prize i’m Working toward.

I actually got the trophy the last dating event so I'm good there. I'll probably try for the gold box but I'll stop there. I've been checking in since I woke up this morning about 4 hours ago and I must keep missing the window because I have seen nothing but 1 hour dates. It's not so much the missing day but rather it's hard to advance when you're only getting a handful of points each date and the dang wine won't show up.

Gold is good...lol. I've gotten some TB items in the first 3 boxes so it's all good. Imagine my glee when getting a tb dress after 25 points............
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Go for gold @soundspretty! You might get something great..

Same disease with the 1h dates here. Last dating event I dated a new Konnections guy until we were #1 couple - only with 1 hour dates! I swear those Stepford guys are programmed to make our lives harder lol.
    Android
    I’m getting 8 hours, but it’s twice the work as 4, and only pays out 5 more points. Aaaaargh...or I get the 1 hour dates. But I’m loving the wine.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Android
    I got 25 k-stars in my second black box so honestly at this point whatever is in gold will be icing. That 25 should pay help pay for whatever SYS item this weekend.
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Happy Birthday Doll!
    Awwww, Koko!!!! 💖🎀💞💕 thank you so much for that perfect pink cupcake!!!!! It’s fabulous just like us! 

https://youtu.be/G02AYADKh7g So @AmeliaKKH what are your plans for today?
    ooohhhh la laaaa!!! You got Kravitz to sing me happy birthday, @kokokokonut!?! 😍😍😍😍😍 I am done with everything at the office and now I’m playing the midweek event!!!! YAS!!! Now I just want to enjoy it and you, fabulous kkh players with whom I share this wonderful game! 

Thank you, KK!!! Thank you for being such an amazing supporter and link between me (us) and this marvelous game!!! You are truly a Glu Goddess!!!! @KalindaKing thank you for making my life so much more fun! It is the best gift! 

Awwwww!!!!! This is SOOOOO SWEEETT! I loooveeeeeee the singing of birds!!!! Thank you so much!!! @Rumpelstilzchen
    edited May 2018
    In one of your videos you had an incredible concert of birds in the background which distracted you more than once lol @AmeliaKKH! 😄
    Such a great sound. Now I associate your name with birds 😂 

Android
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Energy in my first, second and third box. My tb better be frigging AMAZING
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    It will be. It's a tb box. ;) You'll love it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.