I've spent money and can no longer get free kstar offers

stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
I apologize if this is not where I should be posting this, but I'm getting fed up with trying to contact them on the app and receiving no help. Immediately after spending money on the game a few months ago (buying kstars and renewing my vip subscription after the free trial ended), I have been unable to get any free kstars by watching videos or completing any offers (such as tapjoy). At the time I figured it was just a sly way to get more money out of you for a week or so and then maybe the offers would come back. At this point it's been over 3 months.

I contacted glu support many times. I told them my problem over and over, growing more frustrated each time. Every time they gave me a copy/pasted response that essentially said 'we don't always have enough videos, sorry!'. I kept explaining that I knew that wasn't what was happening, the button to click for 'free kstars' was gone and by that point I felt like I was being completely scammed. I read where others had the exact same issue. They spent real money on the game, only to be unable to complete any of the watching videos/other free offers ways of getting free kstars.

I spent around $50 on the game and while that may not be a lot to some people, it is to me. Especially when it seems like it came with punishment for further play. I have been tempted several times to spend more, but I refuse when I'm being ripped off. I wasn't even offered anything for pointing out these issues...I guess that's because they're on purpose to make more money while penalizing paying players.

I have been seriously considering quitting playing and even contacting itunes to submit to get my money back. I really don't want to do that because I enjoy this game, but I've been offered no help and it seems like this is a reoccurring consequence of actually spending money on the game. I just want this fixed.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Some. Players have said turning off in game purchases triggered the return if videos, if there are any tkk be watched, then when you want to make another purchase, you turn it back on. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    How do I do that, I'm not really sure.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you want to try that, it is in settings. Look for in app purchases. Or you should check google asking for instructions specific to your device.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary