⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• RobiGRobiG Registered Users 18 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Glu, can you fix the bottom part of the leg right where the shoe starts? It kinda looks like that time when Professor Lockhart accidentally made Harry boneless...

• kkhcleokkhcleo Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    More lookbook slots would be really cool!!! I hate it when there’s a new update and I want to safe it to my lookbook but it’s already full and I have to delete the old ones!!

• Elise KitschElise Kitsch Registered Users 3 Posts
    - please, please make it possible for us to remove friends from Game Center/Facebook from our contacts. I beg you!

- more customization options for our spouses;

- Different body types for our characters and spouses;

- being able to have a relationship with Cassio or other permanent characters;

- More storylines involving our kids and spouses.
  • kinleykatkinleykat Registered Users 25 Posts
    Please more lip colors and skin tones 
  • kinleykatkinleykat Registered Users 25 Posts
    Maybe an undo button for the closet? I keep accidentally clicking that darn undress button.. also with the thigh highs, makes me remove my outfit. Drives me nuts. 
  • KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    This suggestion post is going to be entirely dedicated to suggestions for Glu improving the VIP Subscriptions/Memberships.

Obviously, any business would want more fans to buy into packages like these - as they ensure more income and game longevity.  

And with so many KKH players saying the subscriptions aren't quite worth it to them - I'd like to share an array of ideas for Glu to expand and make the memberships more magical, and therefore more enticing to fans.

I will explain with detail but also keep things concise and to the point.  Alright, lets go!

1.  A "Welcome Gift"!  Why not gift something special to fans who purchase a high tier membership, thanking them for their commitment and dedication to the game?

Ive got the perfect idea to: this outfit!

Alot of people online (including myself) over the years have requested being able to get this outfit Kim wesrs in the game.  And while its not really "Shop my Closet" material it would be great for a welcome gift!

2.  Allow VIP members to complete ONE date or goal/quest without wasting ANY of their energy.  This would be a great way to build on the already extra 2-10 energy being a VIP gets us anyway.  Let us also complete just ONE date or event (8 hours) without wasting any energy!  One free goal/date = Thank you very much!

3.  Give us in game bonuses!

Each month, a VIP membership should give players:

400 energy points (to level up)
    4 K Stars
    $40 Kash
    100,000 fans
    100,000 reality show viewers 

4.  An exclusive VIP business!

Unlocking a special VIP Business for us to buy from Sandra (at a discount) and own would be marvelous!

How about we get to launch our own MAKEUP line (a la KKW Beauty and Kylie Cosmetics) from our own beauty brand/facilities!?

And, to appease fan suggestions.....this business should pay out exclusively in K STARS.  Complete X amount of gigs at this business a week, and players can gain 10 Kstars a week from this business!

Fans always want Kstars and having a business that is profitabke in that area would be highly anticipated.

5.  A VIP "Game suggestions" box.

The same way fans make suggestions in this thread + the fashion suggestion thread, why not also give VIP members an exclusive platform to issue game suggestions (from pics of outfits to additional features, etc) JUST LIKE this thread and the "Fashion Suggestion" thread......that are given HIGH PRIORITY and consideration first, before the suggestions on the forums and social media?

After all, is someone is willing to pay $20-50 a month on this game (not including any other purchases) then clearly they are dedicated to  KKH, and should be able to reach Glu with suggestions that have a higher chance of being implemented.

6.  Give members 25 points FREE for each event during the month!

Many fans have a hard time completing these weekly events in full within 3 days, and several have said the points needed to complete them should be decreased.  Why not enhance the membership appeal by granting VIP members 25 points free at the start of each event!?  That would be a big help and make subscribing more appealing.

7.  Finally, the VIP memberships would be EXTREMELY appealing if the came with chances of a REAL LIFE benefit too.

In that spirit, I think VIP members should be able to get a free entry each month into a VIP Exclsuive RAFFLE......where the top 3 winners reveive a phone or Skype call from KIM K HERSELF!

Imagine the public hearing that playing this game and being a VIP could land them a chance to speak to Kim!?  That would get alot of press and fanfare as well as drive more players to the game.  As well as make being a VIP much more fun

Also include 2 other winners who, instead of getting the top prize, instead receive a free packet of 100 Kstars :)

I think implementing these perks to the VIPs (especially the high tier ones) would reignite interest in them and drive their sales up.

Make the VIP memberships so appealing that people cannot pass them up......and they will come!  <3

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Reposting to remind players to “please keep it short as possible and avoid any extra description/analysis “
    GluAdmin said:

Hi Stars and Starlets.

I'm assembling a formal list of suggestions for the producers, but it's hard to keep on top of all of the comments on other threads. So, this thread will be the destination for suggestions. In order to keep it most effective please do the following:

• Bullet point your suggestions (or use a - dash)
    • Keep it as short as possible and avoid any extra description/analysis
    • Be as specific as possible
    • Content or feature suggestions only please (no economy, currency or energy stuff- we already know your feedback on that)

So here's an example of how to do this using some suggestions I've seen recently:
    • more "other hand" rings and bracelets
    • darker lipstick colors
    • see gift item on friend/significant other in the closet before purchasing it for them
    • stay-at-home dates with SO
    Thanks for your cooperation, and remember we have a thread specifically for beauty/fashion suggestions. :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    LET OUR BABIES GROWWWW!! LET US CARRY OUR BABIES AROUND OR HAVE A STROLLER WITH THEM INSIDE!! THEY DONT GET ENOUGH SUNLIGHT 😩😩😩😩 sorry for the rant
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Safe Storage?!
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited June 2018
    San Francisco be added to LAX
    Italian Airport like JFK and LAX for Rome Milan Florence and Venice
    Movies Theater as dating spot
  • khyliix3_khyliix3_ Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    edited June 2018
    More clothing for NPC Males, Females and Babies
    They should also add Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. We can take our dates to the Sugar Loaf and/or Christ Redeemer. Plus since they added pets to some dates we can have an exotic animal there 😍
  • SassiFSassiF Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    The locations are a mess. They need to be in a proper order. Put the domestic locations under one tab. Italian locations under a separate tab and so on. Right now it's just messy and awful and it's difficult to scroll. They don't make any sense 
    add more domestic locations. Texas, Alaska, Atlanta, Chicago, Cleveland etc. 

Give out More k stars. When you give a k star with 5 star rating make that a permanent feature please. Otherwise it's just too difficult to save up k stars and it'd frustrating for players like me who can't buy them 
  • KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I think Glu holding a "Level Up Event" of some sort would be fantastic.  Lots of popular games/apps do things like that.

Give us a nice week of events where we can earn MUCH MORE XP points (to level up) than normal.

Would be nice to help us advance more in the game and level up our dolls.
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Safe storage.
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Fix problems with glitching and also fix problems with kkg please
  • annahsannahs Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I think it would be cool to be able to add clothing items to a wish list, so you could easily find them again
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    • Safe storage!
    • A bike. My doll wishes for a Kawasaki or Harley       Davidson. 🏍️
    • More nailcolors. Something metallic or sparkly. 
    • More shades of red or pink lipstick.💄

Android
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited June 2018
    A better way of storing our games and a better way to add people, facebook has given me and I'm sure many others nothing but trouble it gets frustrating when your account stops updating your progress and you have to make an entirely new facebook account. I pretty much gave up on even using Facebook.
                                               Things we want in a future update

1) More dark skin tones for African Americans and latins
    2) New location from around the globe Rio de Janeiro Brazil
    3) all the facial features we see the glu banner guys and girl have that aren't in game
    4) the nose highlighter contour we see on a banner girl please
    5) have our babies be toddlers
    6) new vehicles and motorbikes
    7) more boots, skirts, shorts
    8) more short hair styles
    9) more new celeb perks items
    10) more new VIP partnership items 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Here are some sugestions i have :)

1st: Make a few more (not alot) of more affordable hair styles for the broke people like me :P Hairs that we can buy with KCash instead of KStars :)
    2nd: I would also like to see like 1 or 2 Kolections were we could use KCash instead of Kstars, cuz again im always broke on Kstars :P
    3rd and final: add toddles or at least make one of our 2 possible babies "grow up" and keep the 2nd one a baby or something like that :P
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AphroditekkhAphroditekkh Registered Users 10 Posts
    - I think it would be lovely if we were able to earn event items for or husbands/wives or buy items from past event. Basically more spouse customization.  
    - More quests having to do with our spouses 
    - Impliment yeezy as brand just like Balmain or Lagerfeld or just more yeezy based earnables.
    - Being able to start our own makeup Brand like Kim
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hey i have another sugestion and i think all Facebook players will agree but i think we should be able to aply our game on mobile devices aswell!
    I mean if we could play our FAcebook game on our mobile decice would help us play more often the game without being just able to play on Facebook!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • adivakkhadivakkh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi! Im new here so sorry if this has already been requested, but how about when you’re on a job and the bubble options could have a pose name and then the avitar would do that pose? Idk just a thought? :)
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    The ability to go + even if your real friends are millions of fans ahead of you... It bothers me because I will never be number 1
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    yezx said:
    The ability to go + even if your real friends are millions of fans ahead of you... It bothers me because I will never be number 1
    You can! I went + and I was #5 because my friends had way more fans than me
    All poses please 😃 and all facial features!!
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    edited June 2018
    @yezx  When you pass all NPC’s (non-playing characters) on the list it will ask you if you want to make a comeback. But you still can’t reach number one before you pass all your friends. 😊
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @Mani86 and @KKHLucy Thats great news, thanks!!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    - choose the date length
    - more comebacks instead of fans to be earned (reality shows/photo shoot/ parties)
    - more ways to earn celebrity perks (e.g: through completing luxe goals or as a prize in daily GB, like 30 points bundle)
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.